Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pet snakes!!! very powerfull animals!

For reptile lovers, I join the group. I like snakes but I have 3 yellow belly slider turtles instead.There are 3 loving, peaceful, playful little girls.
2 are in another country with my parents, one is with me, being the youngest of 6 years.
As always mentioned by RTR, every time I meditate and do RTR, my beautiful one comes and sits at my lap, sits well and focused and after the meditation ends, she goes to her father aka my boyfriend for cuddle.Does anyone know who the demon is patronizing these amasing pets?
Last night I sang Satanama. He was watching me intensely, he was very attentive, apparently hypnotized, with a serene face.
A few nights ago I dreamed that she was in the Turtles' Hell. A huge pond full of turtles, happy and active, of all ages and sizes, the sun shone dazzlingly on the sky, there was absolutely no cloud, full of vegetation everywhere and dragonflies. My little girl and a a baby turtle that I had 7 years ago but he died from a trauma, they both came out of the water and came to the shore, they both sat in my lap and I stayed and I admired the cheerful and soothing view. The little boy was no bigger than a 2 euro coin.
What amazes me is that I did not know that the female turtle is familiar to me. That is, I had asked Father Satan at one point to offer me a small family member for the apartment, loving and intelligent. She is almost human, just not talking. We have had small and very small animals but they were simple animals apparently, they were not endowed with a refined intelligence. I have met enough turtles but none so insightful and always keen for meditation or to send alarm signals to certain imperceptible malefic presence, signs of illness that we for example neither as symptoms we show them etc.This year I received from Yule a gift of an African pygmy hedgehog, initially I thought the female was my family. But it seems that the frog is familiar to me after long analysis and certain signals transmitted over the years, being dedicated only from Yule in 2018.
I have a sociopathic old hag xian skank grandmother who goes to the witches and pays them to curse the family members and from outside, the rest is a [loving] xian piece of crap.Unfortunately the female was healthy, only once cooled and now suddenly she had septicemia. I am lucky that I found out from time, yesterday I passed it on antibiotics, now my intention is to treat it completely because it is a part of me this turtle and since I dedicated myself the feeling is even more intense, then I take revenge on that bitch.

I have carpet pythons mostly Only a couple of them bite on occasion they are just more skittish and defensive in their temperment the rest of them are very friendly to me, not always to others though lol. They havn't bit anyone but they will sit up and take a defensive stance if I am holding them and a stranger or someone they do not like aproaches like a gaurd dog. One in particular I have a very strong bond with and he meditates with me, I will lay back on some cushions and he comes and lays on my stomach or up my leg sometimes head on my chest it is like he can sense if a chakra is off or I have a blockage or problem somewhere and he positions himself on or around the area and I feel vibrations from him it's subtle but it's a pulsing he adjusts my heart rate just enough to calm me, snakes can control a preys heart rate through not only constriction but they have an ability to influence the energy body. and mine do that with me but not to harm or kill me, they have been able to reduce migraine headaches and pain in my body and calm me down when I have anxiety. They can bond very strongly with their person at least as much as a dog or cat can so many lies and bullshit surround snakes and other reptiles I have met xians who think a snake is the 'devil' or evil they are so stupid. Animals have no concept of evil or any of these stupid ideas. They communicate with energy, the Earth and respond to how you feel and what you project.
I think the Demon who is associated with snakes is Volac I do remember reading it, and I met Him years ago I heard Him speak and say His name and saw a vision of Him and not long after a wild snake was seen nearby where this happened.

When it comes to leaning to feel and control energy Snakes are very good teachers. They are also very good judges of charactor!

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back