My cat keeps throwing up her food and cannot eat

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.

Moderator: HPS Shannon

alek

My cat keeps throwing up her food and cannot eat

Postby alek » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:05 am

Hello all my cat is having issues, I got her when I was about 7 and now I am 21 she is having issues. I do not think this is because of her age but rather what she has been eating hard food the brand she eats is blue wilderness... I never liked her eating hard food as soon as I figured out it isn't that healthy due to to lack of water being able to break down the carbs... and what animal would want to eat that gross stuff.......... She does not eat food now or drink water because she will just throw it up, I think she knows that. She had this issue about a year ago my cat was stumbling around and my mother fed her through a syringe a couple times and she was all better and could eat fine...with that being said i think it is the hard food, although we tried wet food too and she currently throws that up as well...My mom took her to the vet and spent about $250 and they do not even know what is wrong with her, her white and red blood cells look good they took an x-ray and figured out she was dehydrated, so she has to give her food and water through a syringe right now... I am thinking that maxine's recipe might work or figure out a good tasting recipe... this might have to do with her age I do not know, my cat is my best friend though and I need to figure out the root of this problem so I can figure out what she is going through and heal her. If anyone has any idea of what is happening, or of any ideas to help, please do.

love you all, have a good night or day
alec

HPS Shannon

Re: My cat keeps throwing up her food and cannot eat

Postby HPS Shannon » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:34 pm

Hello.

Sorry to hear about your Pet. Age does factor in as you know because their life span is shorten then ours.

I need to know first if your pet has any other health issues at all. Also, is he/she overweight or chubby?
How long has she been vomiting and not eating?

One off the best things you can do is switch your cat over to a good quality wet food brand if you cannot make it. Natural wet food is easier to digest especially for older animals.

There is a thread in this pet forum that I posted on good healthy cat food brands. Also, I have put a post on keeping our pets healthy- check it out when you have chance.

Mezu

Postby Mezu » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:28 pm

Not pretty but consider anyone around those who live near you, cat haters or may not like someone in your family?...and the logical pattern could be repeated poisonings and if so, not your falt at all.

If you think this poor fish oil or caster oil in mouth, some but not too much and Vaseline on paws, helps anyway. Watch for foamy vomit, its more likely to be poison than a disease, if repeatedly happened.

You have to force feed them or they will stop eating and die. Force feed until eats on own slimy wet cat food or blended oily fish and lots of milk 100% milk. Nutrition and coats stomach also give grass from lawn to cat to eat. Same purpose, will throw up maybe, but it still helps...more so if I'm right.

You say happened before? did you live same place/around same people? Circumstance? Think back. Odd relative?

alek

Postby alek » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:14 am

She is not obese at all she is skinny, do not think there is anything I can do about that though..this happened like a week ago, she started throwing up.
She lives with my mother and her boyfriend and my sister half and hour away, sometimes my other sisters visit but no strange company and I know these people well...nothing happening with anyone doing that. I appreciate the food tips.
Thanks

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:13 am

alek wrote:She is not obese at all she is skinny, do not think there is anything I can do about that though..this happened like a week ago, she started throwing up.
She lives with my mother and her boyfriend and my sister half and hour away, sometimes my other sisters visit but no strange company and I know these people well...nothing happening with anyone doing that. I appreciate the food tips.
Thanks

Any other health problems? When will you see your cat next?. Tomorrow I can post some remedies for your beloved pet. Just low on time now.

alek

Postby alek » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:52 am

ops forgot to answer that one yeah she does not have any issues that I know of. Last time I seen Lucky it was february of 2017, but i got to hear her on the phone the other day made me very happy. I plan on seeing her next month. She is such a good cat, very sweet sometimes she will jump on your stomach when you are going to bed kneed your stomach and lay down on you, and put her paw on your hand and spread it showing her affection how cute is that...makes me laugh when she does that. She is a cute little tortoise shell, thats for sure!

alek

Postby alek » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:55 am

I appreciate you helping me means so much. I know you posted healthy cat foods you replied to my thread about it haha

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:28 pm

alek wrote:I appreciate you helping me means so much. I know you posted healthy cat foods you replied to my thread about it haha

Hi, Brother. I apologize for the late response. When will you see your pet again. Here is a link to an acupressure point to massage your ca with the take away the vomiting.

A picture is also in the link. When you massage your cat on the stomach, push out white gold satanic energy to oost the effects.

http://www.elementalacupressure.com/f87 ... estion.htm

How is your cat doing? It would be nice if you could update us on the health of your pet.

alek

Postby alek » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:11 am

thanks all we figured out she has been licking her fur in excess so she has furballs in her intestines...