Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Simple way to help an animal companion with energy.

Syntax

Hello my beautiful Satanic family. If one of your animal companions are upset, Anxious, Tired, Or some emotion that is negative here is a simple thing you can do to help them calm down.

1. Hold your hand and visualize a feel a nice golden energy
2. State out loud a specific feeling and push it into the energy
3. As you push the feeling into the golden energy turn to the color the emotion represents ( https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html )
4. Focus on the emotion and fuse it with the energy until it has turned to the correct color. Place your hand on the animal in a way that is non threatening
5. Upon placing your hand on the animal radiate the energy on them. For a dog you could slowly pet their back. With each pet the energy becomes apart of them
6. Evenetually(you will know when) the energy will cover the animal on one side(If you pet a dog it would be their top half if you only pet their head and back)
7. Upon the animal being covered entirely or half way place your hand on the original place and "push" the rest of the energy into them.
8. Upon doing this(In my experience) The animal lights up with the energy and then the energy becomes one with them and they reach the desired effect.

Usually you would do this with calm energy which is naturally a golden color. But you can do it with a red(for courage), Orange(For stamina) And many other different things. Read the color properties - https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

Be warned this relies on your own energy. An animal like a horse requires more energy than a cat. If you do this with a larger animal you can also use energy you raise but be careful. Satanas can fill you with "fire" over time and is not the most balanced energy. Use Satanama if you intend to raise energy for this purpose.

I hope this helps some of you with your animal companions :)

Hail Satan!

6zeliris6lalibratum6 said:
Thank you for this valyable information, fellow SS. I can confirm this method is effective. Hail Satan!

I am glad. I remember years ago when practicing CWA(Communication with animals) I stumbled upon this. It has been a while but the information is still prevalent. I am glad it has helped my friend.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back