Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Enemy constantly curses my animals.

Syntax

Hello my beautiful Satanic Family. my Without going into too much detail. I have cursed a specific person who has caused harm to me and my partner, Tried to get me arrested, Tried to get charges falsely pressed against me, Who has watched my partners brother beat them and watched on and joy, ALONG with much other bullshit. Me and my partner have cursed them and each time the curse given to them is somehow reflected on to our animals. There were just three kittens which died who were perfectly healthy, In the past I cursed her for causing issues and my partners familiar almost died if it wasn't for Satans help I fear she would have. Is there any remedy for this? She claims to be a christian and I do not feel the conflicting of our souls as I do when I see a jew but she is extremely fucking evil. She has some sort of energy around here that naturally draws people to her looks. She looks like a fucking freak of genetics but sometimes I find myself thinking about her sexually even though the idea of that is disgusting to me.It is getting to the point I feel I may need to do something physically. Anyways. Any and all advice is appreciated.

You are so much weaker than her that whatever you've been throwing has been bouncing back to you. Sounds like her aura is bigger than yours. You need to get stronger.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
You are so much weaker than her that whatever you've been throwing has been bouncing back to you. Sounds like her aura is bigger than yours. You need to get stronger.

I see. This is a result of my own negligence and laziness. I am grateful for your response. Thank you.

Syntax said:

I see. This is a result of my own negligence and laziness. I am grateful for your response. Thank you.
Do not curse people's if you are not powerful enough...did you clean your aura with Surya or Raum after the curse? You could have just bound this person and this is easier than cursing. Seriously if you want to curse then just meditate every day and become more powerful.

luis said:
Syntax said:

Do not curse people's if you are not powerful enough...did you clean your aura with Surya or Raum after the curse? You could have just bound this person and this is easier than cursing. Seriously if you want to curse then just meditate every day and become more powerful.

Thank you my friend. I have been talking with another SS about meditation and yoga in emails. They have helped me understand a lot of things. I appreciate your reply my friend.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back