Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How can I curse the person who ran over my family's dog?

Grin

Judging by the blood stains and how my mother described the wound on the dog, the dog was still alive after being ran over with its head spilt open. I couldn't bare to go out and see though. She suffered a lot and I can't imagine the pain from the head wound and how it still was alive and was trying to go home or get away, and then died soon after.

I know it would take a lot to actually do a death curse or something related, but would the Gods take care of the person who did this since I can't?

I got a positive vibe from Satan and another God about the dog's soul being with them but I really want who did this to be punished, even if it was an accident. I don't know if it was or not but my dog suffered and the person responsible should suffer as punishment.

Actually make that shot, according to my mother. Someone shot my dog at close range and I wish I could shoot them.

Grin said:
Actually make that shot, according to my mother. Someone shot my dog at close range and I wish I could shoot them.
Destruction ritual. It's on the rituals page on JoS.

First of all I am truly sorry this happened to you. Yes the gods will be more than happy to help I'm sure. As aquarius said the destruction ritual.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Destruction.html

Also there are specific Gods who specialize in black magick if you want something specific. They are listed in this pdf

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aqmtasoafct24go/Satanic%20Grimoire%20of%20Black%20Magick.pdf?dl=1

Wouldn't it be better to take that anger and use it on the RTR? I understand wanting revenge but you can't get your dog back. You could honor it by using it's sacrifice as motivation to make a difference. I know if anyone hurt one of my cats I would think like you but I would also want to hear this message.

Vx36 said:
Wouldn't it be better to take that anger and use it on the RTR? I understand wanting revenge but you can't get your dog back. You could honor it by using it's sacrifice as motivation to make a difference. I know if anyone hurt one of my cats I would think like you but I would also want to hear this message.
Yes turn the other cheek right? Sorry to break it for you but we are not degenerate xians here nor retards, justice is justice and the people who do that deserve d****

Vx36 said:

Thats a poor viewpoint IMO. This is this and that is that. Justice is necessary when someone is wronged. That's why taking revenge is necessary. What you just said basically amounts to the same moral BS that xians and other "turn the other cheek" brainwashing that is spouted by the enemy.

"Oy vey dont hurt the poor jew, its your fault for letting your wife raped and murdered.. Dont take it out on us, it wont make a difference any way, ur wife is dead after all"

Might as well stop doing RTR's and take the anger we feel towards the Jews to "better ourselves" instead. Revenge is pointless after all. It wont get back our years of suffering after all. Theres no point to it after all.

Zeffie of the Wind said:
Vx36 said:

Thats a poor viewpoint IMO. This is this and that is that. Justice is necessary when someone is wronged. That's why taking revenge is necessary. What you just said basically amounts to the same moral BS that xians and other "turn the other cheek" brainwashing that is spouted by the enemy.

"Oy vey dont hurt the poor jew, its your fault for letting your wife raped and murdered.. Dont take it out on us, it wont make a difference any way, ur wife is dead after all"

Might as well stop doing RTR's and take the anger we feel towards the Jews to "better ourselves" instead. Revenge is pointless after all. It wont get back our years of suffering after all. Theres no point to it after all.

Like I said I would be of the same mind they were in that moment and want revenge. However it wasn't my dog so I can think rationally. They never even claimed if they knew it was an accident or not. Also I wouldn't advise anyone who doesn't know about curses to be able to succeed without some form of backlash later on. With what information was available I came up with a solution that would have beneficial results no matter what.

It's okay if you didn't fully understand my perspective but not everyone who disagrees with you is some idiot jewish sympathizer. The fact that I mentioned they should do the RTR is evidence enough I appreciate justice and it's odd you are here suggesting people stop the ritual.

Just saw the second post about the gun right now so take my post with that context in mind.

Vx36 said:
Zeffie of the Wind said:
Vx36 said:

Like I said I would be of the same mind they were in that moment and want revenge. However it wasn't my dog so I can think rationally. They never even claimed if they knew it was an accident or not. Also I wouldn't advise anyone who doesn't know about curses to be able to succeed without some form of backlash later on. With what information was available I came up with a solution that would have beneficial results no matter what.

It's okay if you didn't fully understand my perspective but not everyone who disagrees with you is some idiot jewish sympathizer. The fact that I mentioned they should do the RTR is evidence enough I appreciate justice and it's odd you are here suggesting people stop the ritual.

Whether it was on purpose or an accident doesnt matter. It would still be considered a hit and run. Replace dog with person and this would be a lot worse. (Taking into account you say you didnt see the post about the gun)

I mentioned the RTR because you mentioned it. The correct choice would be to do the RTR and the revenge working. Not doing the RTR is turning the other cheek to the jew and not doing the revenge working is turning the other cheek to the wrong that was done to OP.

Your "thinking rationally" is the same moralistic BS that xians and other cucks always say. Revenge is dumb and a waste of time cuz nothing "good" happens when revenge is seeked. Well no shit. Revenge is destruction by nature. We seek a form of destruction when we aim for revenge. Why? because we ourselves were wronged and demand justice. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. Not taking revenge and letting it go is the moral brainwashing the enemy always tries to enforce to avoid retribution. How one takes revenge is up to them and telling the OP not to do black magic because "its dangerous" isnt exactly the best choice of words considering all the steps needed to do it properly are on the JOS. He isnt going to get good at black magic by not doing it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back