Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

business in livestock good or bad

I am a new entrepreneur and I want to venture in Poultry farming,I WANT to ask is it OK to do broiler chickens, as broiler is th fast business to do as a entrepreneurs.Thy is to much breeding in chicken farming.Is it OK to do breeding is it safe.I wnt to do th right thing in livestock farming.

Black Matabele said:
I am a new entrepreneur and I want to venture in Poultry farming,I WANT to ask is it OK to do broiler chickens, as broiler is th fast business to do as a entrepreneurs.Thy is to much breeding in chicken farming.Is it OK to do breeding is it safe.I wnt to do th right thing in livestock farming.
No. It’s horrible, unless you can provide the animals with abundant, open place in fresh air and without using hormones don’t do that crap. Seriously, does that look normal to you? Wtf?

Sounds like a good plan, we all need to eat! There is nothing wrong with this if they are taken care of well, and when the chikens are killed it's in a fast way that does not hurt them too much.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back