Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Collidial Silver for Dogs

Ramier108666

Hail Satan, I've just had a horrible day at first. My dog(who while my grandmother was taking care of the other one that is handicapped.) decided to head on down the road to our neighbors. Now our Neighbor decidedly set up poison( although by law it's illegal to poison animals.) near his house to save his flock of chickens. My dog are that today and is in the vet for this very reason. While some say statistics wise, only 25% survive poison, I wanted to know a specific question. Can collidial silver help in any fashion? I like to keep my dog healthy and yes before you ask, I had a got help from Anubis himself. Still I want to make sure I make the right choice in giving him something that can be toxic, or life threatening.

I'd only use colloidal silver for any kind of microbial infection.

Well it's useless for my dog now. We brought him home and we hoped he would get better. He died right in front of us. It was heartbreaking, and I felt so much anguish, and deep rooted hatred. I cursed our neighbor for his indiscriminate use if poison, despite being told about the situation without animals.

Ramier108666 said:
Well it's useless for my dog now. We brought him home and we hoped he would get better. He died right in front of us. It was heartbreaking, and I felt so much anguish, and deep rooted hatred. I cursed our neighbor for his indiscriminate use if poison, despite being told about the situation without animals.

"Curse" your neighbor.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ramier108666 said:

"Curse" your neighbor.

Already got it done HP Hooded Cobra!! Now I'm going to let the shit unfold on him as i continue my power mediation. :D

Ramier108666 said:

I am really sorry for your loss. Watching him dying right in front of you is so painful and tragic. Take all this hate you feel and do a destruction to your neighbour. His actions caused you this. Don't let him get away with this.

You can ask to have your dog reincarnated back to you again. You can also get in contact with your dog in the astral too.

At least he was comfortable and feeling safe in his owner's arms. :D Instead of alone and afraid somewhere. Spam the Returning Curses and throw every drop of energy from this whole event at the neighbor. And at the enemy too with RTR, it's highly likely this person is connected into the enemy energy matrix and this connection influenced them to do this horrible action.

Maya said:
Ramier108666 said:

I am really sorry for your loss. Watching him dying right in front of you is so painful and tragic. Take all this hate you feel and do a destruction to your neighbour. His actions caused you this. Don't let him get away with this.

Maya, I haven't, and I have done the needful.

HPS Shannon said:
You can ask to have your dog reincarnated back to you again. You can also get in contact with your dog in the astral too.

HP Shannon, I talked with Lord Anubis. He was present at the time of my dog's last moments. He would reincarnate him for me. I accepted and he told me to not worry about Jiva( my dog's name.) and concentrate on a total revenge ritual, putting everything I felt at that time into it. He said justice must prevail or chaos will ensue without it. And thank you for the heads up.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
At least he was comfortable and feeling safe in his owner's arms. :D Instead of alone and afraid somewhere. Spam the Returning Curses and throw every drop of energy from this whole event at the neighbor. And at the enemy too with RTR, it's highly likely this person is connected into the enemy energy matrix and this connection influenced them to do this horrible action.

Yeah he was. I already felt he was leaving. His body seemed to convulse too much. It reminded me of a heart attack. I asked Anubis can he survive( this was way earlier when I first noticed his symptoms of eating something. Lo and behold, it was poison.). Anubis spoke to me very firmly, "Ita unlikely of his survival, his age cannot take the strain, his body is already starting to take it in. Best thing is take him to the vet to slow the process. That is all you can do."

Ol argedco luciftias said:

My neighbor is a Jehova's Witness. Well he's a witness to my wrath now. :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back