Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Maybe a silly question

ETERNAL_LIFE_666

Since animals have chakras is there a way for animals to become immortal or extend an animals life years? Do all animals go to Duat whenever they pass on?

Definitely not a silly question.

Animals can get reincarnated, they usually are.
Animals can be made immortal. Our gods have pets and animal companions of their own. If a human reaches godhead then they too can make their pets immortal and or extend their years. This is done through genetic engineering.

HPS Shannon said:
Definitely not a silly question.

Animals can get reincarnated, they usually are.
Animals can be made immortal. Our gods have pets and animal companions of their own. If a human reaches godhead then they too can make their pets immortal and or extend their years. This is done through genetic engineering.
Hmm interesting,i never thought animals can be made immortal

I know this is off topic but hey HP Shannon,I been wanting to ask the type of music you use for your dances

Thankyou HP Shannon
ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:
Since animals have chakras is there a way for animals to become immortal or extend an animals life years? Do all animals go to Duat whenever they pass on?

shinninglight said:
I know this is off topic but hey HP Shannon,I been wanting to ask the type of music you use for your dances

Hi, you mean for my african dances?

I use certain drums and every now and again but its usually a yanvalou inspired drum formation. There are many.

HPS Shannon said:
shinninglight said:

Hi, you mean for my african dances?

I use certain drums and every now and again but its usually a yanvalou inspired drum formation. There are many.
OK.I just saw one one YouTube.you know I was thinking some drums were specifically for the dances,so that why I wanted to know yours

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back