Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cats

Baldur

Hello everyone,
I Am new to satanism and so I decided to start from easy things. I have three cats, and I wanted to ask how these furry creatures relate to Satanism. I know they were revered a lot in ancient egypt.
Thanks and Hail Satan

Baldur said:
Hello everyone,
I Am new to satanism and so I decided to start from easy things. I have three cats, and I wanted to ask how these furry creatures relate to Satanism. I know they were revered a lot in ancient egypt.
Thanks and Hail Satan

Welcome!

Cats are sacred to the gods, especially the daemon goddess Haagenti. Lilith has cats too.

Cats come from the gods and some of our gods have cats of their own. Can you please read some of the articles in this pet forum to learn more about taking care of your cats? This is important. I had one of my cats come down with a fatal illness because of the kind of food she was eating. Luckily she is okay now.

Satan and the gods want us to be educated enough to take care of our pets.

Cat were sacred in Egypt for a reason. Domestic animals are, more or less, gifts from the gods. I have always loved cats and felt connected with them since I was very young. I used to feed them on the street and take some in. Eventually I found out that Haagenti was my guardian.

Just a quick question can cats predict something like games when I was young I took a cat from the street and my mum would chase it or manipulate me with material things now am educated
Hail Satan Lucifer
Hail Lilith
Hail Haangenti

Just a quick question can cats predict something like games when I was young I took a cat from the street and my mum would chase it or manipulate me with material things now am educated
Hail Satan Lucifer
Hail Lilith
Hail Haangenti

Cats see wise ones divine family, think in vision and tell you secrets if you put a bit of yourself in them they put a bit of themselves in you. Cat responds to thought (feeling picture) everytime. Love your cat as Sacred pet. Take good care of it. Cat dies one day cats come back in similar body and will find you at your door. Same cat always. Cats do come back I think same personalty same cat soul, looks like same cat mostly. Pet need never really die. Cats have energy centers, and see far. Immortal sometimes in a way. This is the potential of cats. They see no time, never know about or accept death. They live in forever.

Vaal said:
I fucking hate domesticated cats. They were created by the enemy to pacify our people with cuteness. Just look at all of the pussies and gays...
You're a retard dude, like full blown retard.

Vaal said:
I fucking hate domesticated cats. They were created by the enemy to pacify our people with cuteness. Just look at all of the pussies and gays...
Lol I hope this is just a bad joke.

Aquarius said:
Vaal said:
You're a retard dude, like full blown retard.

Lmao, I don't care about your insults when you never even give any arguments...

Shael said:
Vaal said:

Yeah, it was. I was just really pissed yesterday and had to vent. I deleted it, sry for that. I like cats.

Vaal said:
Shael said:
Vaal said:

Yeah, it was. I was just really pissed yesterday and had to vent. I deleted it, sry for that. I like cats.

It doesnt matter if you were venting. You didnt need to post your filthy thoughts about domestic cats, whom were created by the gods and insulting homosexual gentiles. Seriously now...

HPS Shannon said:
Vaal said:
Shael said:

It doesnt matter if you were venting. You didnt need to post your filthy thoughts about domestic cats, whom were created by the gods and insulting homosexual gentiles. Seriously now...

And what is it that you found "filthy" about me calling domesticated cats cute?

Besides, I don't like like the way domesticated cats are destroying our European ecosystem by killing various bird species for fun. Feral native cats don't do it. Domestication is cancer.

I don't have any issue with homosexuals, but I don't like the way there is so many of them between European midst. I guess it's just a symptom...

Vaal said:
HPS Shannon said:
Vaal said:

Besides, I don't like like the way domesticated cats are destroying our European ecosystem by killing various bird species for fun. Feral native cats don't do it. Domestication is cancer.

I don't have any issue with homosexuals, but I don't like the way there is so many of them between European midst. I guess it's just a symptom...

Just re-read what you wrote.

HPS Shannon said:
Vaal said:
HPS Shannon said:

Listen ,I don't have any problem with domesticated cats as long as people are keeping them in their houses, and not letting them out cause their are careless.

I find it worrying how there so much homosexuals this days. It's because this sickening civ.
I have no hatred for the homosexuals,but I don't believe that one is a homo in the soul entirely. I think it's a problem.

Vaal said:
HPS Shannon said:
Vaal said:

Listen ,I don't have any problem with domesticated cats as long as people are keeping them in their houses, and not letting them out cause their are careless.

I find it worrying how there so much homosexuals this days. It's because this sickening civ.
I have no hatred for the homosexuals,but I don't believe that one is a homo in the soul entirely. I think it's a problem.

Homosexuality IS in the soul.

Dont confuse the men becoming "soft" and "weaker" due to diets high in estrogen, phyto-estrogens, lack of quality food with homosexuality.

Vegan diets, soy and related products, a sedentary lifestyle and lack of exercise, are among the many things that have softened men up. Not to mention enemy ideologies like christianity...

HPS Shannon said:
Vaal said:
HPS Shannon said:

I find it worrying how there so much homosexuals this days. It's because this
sickening civ.

Dont confuse the men becoming "soft" and "weaker" due to diets high in estrogen, phyto-estrogens, lack of quality food with homosexuality.

Vegan diets, soy and related products, a sedentary lifestyle and lack of exercise, are among the many things that have softened men up. Not to mention enemy ideologies like christianity...

No, I think that some people can become homosexual if their minds were contaminated with homosexuals ideas when they were kids.

Xianity is obviously responsible for our people becoming weaker and weaker.

Also, I don't understand why would the civilization be good for us. All it does is just hording people in one place and sucking their blood till they're completely dry. It's like literal cancer on the face of the Earth.
But, maybe The Gods have some better solutions.

HPS Shannon said:
Vaal said:
HPS Shannon said:

HPS Shannon, its fuitile to try to give some insight on one who's views are based from a misdirected ideology, a recent one to be more exact.

Vaal said:
Also, I don't understand why would the civilization be good for us. All it does is just hording people in one place and sucking their blood till they're completely dry. It's like literal cancer on the face of the Earth.
But, maybe The Gods have some better solutions.
Wow huh so you think we'd be better off all being solitary farmers without anyone near us? That's not how it works. Civilization is essential for the growth and survival of a species. You seem to not see that the problem lies in xianity and Jewish ideals being pushed in the compressed environment of civilization, rather than in civilization itself.

And regarding cats, you are free to have your own opinion. But it's advisable that you dont openly insult animals on here as they are sacred and were given to us by the Gods as gifts. Depending on the cat species some also very much need to go outside and explore, and this is completely fine. I also very highly doubt that cats would be any big threat to bird population.

Ramier108666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Vaal said:

HPS Shannon, its fuitile to try to give some insight on one who's views are based from a misdirected ideology, a recent one to be more exact.

My views on homosexuality aren't based on any ideologies. It's just what I have noticed. Many people are confused about their sexuality.

I bet that you like mgtow too right? Maybe you don't but based on the stuff you write it seems that you like that kind of thing.

Vaal said:
Ramier108666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

My views on homosexuality aren't based on any ideologies. It's just what I have noticed. Many people are confused about their sexuality.

Noticement of something indicates nothing but ones presumption on what they believe. You can notice a gay guy, but then basing off of some feeling of yours is an belief, which then indicates ideology in the long run.

Aquarius said:
I bet that you like mgtow too right? Maybe you don't but based on the stuff you write it seems that you like that kind of thing.

It seems likely Aquarius. Oh well, you can't fix stupid ideologies that have some basis in stupid social communities.

Ramier108666 said:
Vaal said:
Ramier108666 said:

Noticement of something indicates nothing but ones presumption on what they believe. You can notice a gay guy, but then basing off of some feeling of yours is an belief, which then indicates ideology in the long run.

Well, I don't what's the purpose of gays in this world, so I will not discuss it.

Aquarius said:

How do you came to conclusion that I like mgtow? What does this even have in common with what I have wrote?

Vaal said:
Aquarius said:

How do you came to conclusion that I like mgtow? What does this even have in common with what I have wrote?
Because what mgtow writes is in the same sphere of consciousness of what you write.

Aquarius said:
Vaal said:
Aquarius said:

Because what mgtow writes is in the same sphere of consciousness of what you write.

Too me it looks like you never can come up with any counter-argument, so instead you just throw all of these retarded assumptions. I'm done here.

Vaal said:
Aquarius said:
Vaal said:

Too me it looks like you never can come up with any counter-argument, so instead you just throw all of these retarded assumptions. I'm done here.
You never disagreed though, so you do like mgtow? lol

Aquarius said:
Vaal said:
Aquarius said:

If I may brother. the Victor of this round goes to SS Reichsman Aquarius.

If you can't handle the truth, then don't cowtow to hiding. He didn't even want to go into detail or even disclaim you were wrong, abd he simply avoided my last response. I was just being logical. Guess logic doesn't work with his/her standards, at least not with this topic.

Aquarius said:
Vaal said:
Aquarius said:

I just called your assumptions retarded...

I'm done with this forum thing. Too many toxics

Vaal said:
Aquarius said:
Vaal said:

It's not us who are toxics, it's you who writes stupid shit.

Aquarius said:
Vaal said:
Aquarius said:

Yes, you ARE toxic. The first think you do is always insult people even if there is no need for that. ffs.

Vaal said:
Aquarius said:
Vaal said:

Yes, you ARE toxic. The first think you do is always insult people even if there is no need for that. ffs.
How can you not insult someone who says he hates cats because they make men effemminate and that they were created by the enemy lmao That's just being honest. You still haven't said if you do like mgtow or not, avoiding the question?

Aquarius said:
Vaal said:
Aquarius said:

How can you not insult someone who says he hates cats because they make men effemminate and that they were created by the enemy lmao That's just being honest. You still haven't said if you do like mgtow or not, avoiding the question?

No, I don't like MGTOW! Happy now?

Vaal said:
Aquarius said:
Vaal said:

No, I don't like MGTOW! Happy now?
Yes!

on the 1st of March 2020, I shifted to a Resort close to the Indian Ocean. There I came across many stray cats. I'd like to let everyone know, that I've always believed that animals are pure spirits. I've never done any harm to animals in my life. I believe they should be respected and be left alone. I have never owned an animal of any sort in the past.

When I arrived at the resort, I sat for lunch. I was greeted by three meowing cats. I could tell two of them were young and one was an adult female cat. Two from these cats were neutered, their snipped ears gave me that indication. As an animal lover I gave them a bit of food. But, only the two young ones ate it. And I was given a deep stare from the adult female cat. Her Pupils were dilated, so I stared back. She wandered off into the bushes.

After a weeks time, I was heading back to my villa after breakfast and I saw the same cat sitting on the sofa at my front porch. I said "Hello Cat", didn't touch it because I didn't know if it would like to be touched. I got no reply whatsoever from the cat. I went into my room.

Next morning I came out, sitting on my sofa. She wasn't there. I thought maybe she left, I should leave her alone. But, at the evening she came and greeted me meowing at me. So I gave her a 1 Boiled Egg, and water. I could see she had been abused because her tail was very short was a normal looking cat. From that day on-wards till now she's a very vocal cat. She's always meowing at me, I've bought canned cat food for her. Feed her everyday. She seems to never leave my side. Follows my everywhere. When I sit in my room she sleeps on my porch. I do not know if she is a Feral or a Stray. She's always awake during the night and sleeps in the morning.

I just don't understand why did she choose to sit on my porch. I mean it seems as though she chose me. But again I don't know. The staff which works at this resort hates the cats, I've seen them kick one of the cats. Which brought me to immense aggression towards them. They do not believe that animals have rights.

As a child, cats had always been attracted to me. I remember coming home after playing outside as a child, and bringing back several cats with me. I used to beg my mother to let me keep them. But, my parents believed cats were selfish and not worth keeping. So they kept them away from me always. Shoo'd them whenever they saw me near them.

Its not just the cats. I mean two days ago I was meditating and when I woke I found a crow sitting directly in-front of me. I said "Hello Crow", went into my room and put a piece of biscuit on the table. It looked at me, and went to the table took it and flew away.

Since them, whenever I wake up all these crows come to my porch and Caw, I give them biscuits. I get a sense of satisfaction. I know they mean no harm, I mean no harm to them too.

Today I came really close to a lemur. I looked at it, and said "I know you're there". It gave me a look and climbed the tree. Anyways, I just need to know do any of you think all these occurrences mean something or is it just random? Has anybody ever witnessed something like this in their lives?

Hail Father Lucifer!

It likes you because you're giving her food and you're not abusing her.

Vaal said:
Maybe, instead of observing the worst examples of homosexual (NPC homos) who don't even act like humans let alone homosexuals, you should look at real examples of homos, such two High Priests, me and a few others on this forum. You can't study something if you examine someone whose behaviour is totally out of bounds. It's like wanting to study the human species, but analysing kikes instead. Kikes are not humans, even if they look similar to humans. In other words, you can't learn about humans by analysing kikes, just like you can't learn about real homos by analysing NPCs.

Cats are very important to me I love cats. I've always had a cat by my side since early childhood.
I had a odd dream years and years ago, In that dream I opened my front door to a being that was made up of several cats. it was made up of a lion, tiger, housecat, leopard etc and it told me it was one of my guardian spirits. I am not sure what that was symbolic of because I have not found a God/guardian who came close to the description of who this was, so my guess is it was maybe symbolic of something else. But my point is, I feel very connected to cats, Siberian tigers being my most favorite wildcat. I had a cat I loved dearly when I was 16 and first into Satanism, he was an indoor and outdoor cat, he went missing one day sadly, I think a wild animal or person snatched him, but the night he went away I had a beautiful dream of him giving me a goodbye hug and it was so strange, and then he was gone and I never saw him again. I feel it was a gift from the Gods, letting me know my cat loved me and wanted to tell me goodbye. I still miss him, but I love my current cat, she is very sweet and energetic lol.

Stormblood said:
Vaal said:
Maybe, instead of observing the worst examples of homosexual (NPC homos) who don't even act like humans let alone homosexuals, you should look at real examples of homos, such two High Priests, me and a few others on this forum. You can't study something if you examine someone whose behaviour is totally out of bounds. It's like wanting to study the human species, but analysing kikes instead. Kikes are not humans, even if they look similar to humans. In other words, you can't learn about humans by analysing kikes, just like you can't learn about real homos by analysing NPCs.

Yes because we're definitely just the most softest, pussied-out guys here in this ministries.[/sarcasm]

Evidently Vaal, if you paid closer attention, a lot of real homosexuals are some of the most hard-asses you're going to come across, not even close to the disgusting pixie retards you'll find at gay pride with their glittery cone boobs, sparkly unicorn outfits and rainbow bdsm costumes that make a shit mockery of us. Never gone to a gay pride, never will. It's supposed to make us feel like we're with our own there but that couldn't be further from the truth.

I'd just feel like I was surrounded by brain-dead idiots of some inferior unintelligible species, can't feel more alienated than that. I absolutely abhor it.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Stormblood said:
Vaal said:

Yes because we're definitely just the most softest, pussied-out guys here in this ministries.[/sarcasm]

Evidently Vaal, if you paid closer attention, a lot of real homosexuals are some of the most hard-asses you're going to come across, not even close to the disgusting pixie retards you'll find at gay pride with their glittery cone boobs, sparkly unicorn outfits and rainbow bdsm costumes that make a shit mockery of us. Never gone to a gay pride, never will. It's supposed to make us feel like we're with our own there but that couldn't be further from the truth.

I'd just feel like I was surrounded by brain-dead idiots of some inferior unintelligible species, can't feel more alienated than that. I absolutely abhor it.

I just finished reading what that crazy person wrote.. I feel he is just your ordinary internet troll trying to get a reaction, they feed off that stuff. There was a saying me and my friends would go by when we encountered these fucktards, "remember don't feed the trolls and they'll go away."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back