Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Great Movie

absolute13

If you love spiders:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ycU7wWflOD0

If only they were that big.

Besides keeping insect populations in check and some spiders other spiders in check, are they considered sacred just as other animals like cats, dogs, horses, etc. Etc.???

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Besides keeping insect populations in check and some spiders other spiders in check, are they considered sacred just as other animals like cats, dogs, horses, etc. Etc.???
Not exactly sacred in the same way serpents and cats are, but the spider is still symbolic in a number of ways, same as the scorpion, as far as my knowledge goes.

Personally, I prefer scarabs and scorpions. ;)

Scion of Atlantis said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Not exactly sacred in the same way serpents and cats are, but the spider is still symbolic in a number of ways, same as the scorpion, as far as my knowledge goes.

Personally, I prefer scarabs and scorpions. ;)

I see.

Now that I think about it, spiders are eightlegged arachnids.

Ghost in the Machine said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Some mages have spiders as familiars.

Really? Alright then.

Scion of Atlantis said:
Ghost in the Machine said:
Some mages have spiders as familiars.
Spiders have their own interesting spirituality to them as I've observed, sometimes they seem to be able to read minds or anticipate future events.

When I was pretty new, I tried to focus in on a spider sitting on the ceiling and see if I could mess with it. I tried to "tune in" to it, then I was putting a lot of focus into thoughts like "walk this way" "now walk back this other way" and it seemed like I could influence it enough to make it walk around. I've also done this with a few kinds of pet fish. "Come to the glass and look into my eyes." "Now turn to face the left." "Turn back to the right." "Turn left again." "Now turn back towards me and sit looking at me." This didn't work perfect with every kind of fish I tried it with, but some would do everything I wanted every time. A couple different Angel Fishes seemed especially easy to influence for some reason. Always did everything I "asked". And goldfish are pretty easy too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back