Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual power and openness of animals, especially cats

Aquarius said:
Ovof od ugegi nanaeel said:
Like all of us, I love all animals very much (except mosquitoes, but I know they're important) and I know that most or all of them are very spiritually powerful. I know cats, snakes, crows, ravens, peacocks, and dogs are probably the strongest ones. This post isn't about anything specific, but I want to talk about examples currently and from ancient cultures about how open and powerful cats are. And other animals too, but I especially love cats. :D
please enlighten me as to why mosquitoes are important.

I agree to the fullest about mosquitos. I wished before for their extermination as they are definitely not needed or wanted.

AfricaE said:
Aquarius said:
Like all of us, I love all animals very much (except mosquitoes, but I know they're important) and I know that most or all of them are very spiritually powerful. I know cats, snakes, crows, ravens, peacocks, and dogs are probably the strongest ones. This post isn't about anything specific, but I want to talk about examples currently and from ancient cultures about how open and powerful cats are. And other animals too, but I especially love cats. :D
please enlighten me as to why mosquitoes are important.

I agree to the fullest about mosquitos. I wished before for their extermination as they are definitely not needed or wanted.
lol this is a 2 years old thread

I have had psychic experiences with both cats and dogs, mostly telepathic communication. They have guided me through many situations in my life and have also help me see into the lives of others. They are truly wonderful creatures. I feel such a huge connection with animals of all kinds (including insects) in this life. Being able to connect with them has help me learn so much about them and about the natural world.

I know how Animals feel, they are very connected to Nature and the Universe.

It such a sexual and kindly Energy.

The Problems is that you can't connect to this Energy, because they you became Peaceful and everyone would use you.

The Openness and Kindness that i even have, it's easy to get it. You only need to understand that everything for Peoples fight for is non sense.

Riches are just a Imagination of Humankind. There is no real value of Money or Gold. Every Value was given by the Humanity themself.

But non of Humans have realize that there is enough landscape to live for everyone.

Its just Natural Logic.

LightofNamlessGod777 said:
I know how Animals feel, they are very connected to Nature and the Universe.

It such a sexual and kindly Energy.

The Problems is that you can't connect to this Energy, because they you became Peaceful and everyone would use you.

The Openness and Kindness that i even have, it's easy to get it. You only need to understand that everything for Peoples fight for is non sense.

Riches are just a Imagination of Humankind. There is no real value of Money or Gold. Every Value was given by the Humanity themself.

But non of Humans have realize that there is enough landscape to live for everyone.

Its just Natural Logic.
wow this is some serious new age crap your saying

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Aquarius said:
Just look at the name (((Light of Namless God))) looks like this person has said a few Aum Jehova Namas :roll: :? :x
:lol:

Obvious troll is obvious. Has a kabbalah number in his username, spreads pseudo-Christian/Jewish thinking, said in another thread that he doesn't believe in Satan, etc.

If you had actually done your research, you'd realize the whole "openness" and "kindness" crap you were spewing goes against all logic and common sense in nature. Is the lion "kind" and "open" to the gazelle it desires for a meal? Is the spider that entraps the fly to be devoured "open" to the fly's pleas? Deluded "kindness" and misplaced "openness" in nature always leads to death.

Aquarius said:
Just look at the name (((Light of Namless God))) looks like this person has said a few Aum Jehova Namas :roll: :? :x
"Aum Jehova Nama?" That's too much spiritual knowledge already goyim. It's "hail kikes shabababob yeshua I'm a starseed" ten times while sticking a wicca wand up your ass.

Scion of Atlantis said:
Obvious troll is obvious. Has a kabbalah number in his username, spreads pseudo-Christian/Jewish thinking, said in another thread that he doesn't believe in Satan, etc.

If you had actually done your research, you'd realize the whole "openness" and "kindness" crap you were spewing goes against all logic and common sense in nature. Is the lion "kind" and "open" to the gazelle it desires for a meal? Is the spider that entraps the fly to be devoured "open" to the fly's pleas? Deluded "kindness" and misplaced "openness" in nature always leads to death.

Aquarius said:
"Aum Jehova Nama?" That's too much spiritual knowledge already goyim. It's "hail kikes shabababob yeshua I'm a starseed" ten times while sticking a wicca wand up your ass.

Yes, a lion has kindness and openness.

But it also has an Instinct that let him hunt.

The Universe has Light in it and the abstract side where there is no light.

Both are different and at the same time the same.

Humans have a Evil side and a Good Side.

This is the side of Polarity. You should know this.

Scion of Atlantis said:

Yes, a lion has kindness and openness.

But it also has an Instinct that let him hunt.

The Universe has Light in it and the abstract side where there is no light.

Both are different and at the same time the same.

Humans have a Evil side and a Good Side.

This is the side of Polarity. You should know this.
did you learn that at new age 101? U gotta deprogram from all this crap you have in your mind, Spiritual Satanism is serious spirituality not some mumbo jumbo that comes from the ass of a stardust indigo femminist child guru

Animals are very spiritually aware from what I observed. I recently started meditation regularly again (after a few months of on and off) and my black cat immediately started to purr and be in a chill mood. Which is rather unusual since she's super active and playful in the morning. After I finished meditating she climbed on me and started purring loudly as if saying "This is a clean human I wanna sit on".

You can see animals as another individual in their own right and sense according to what they are. Domesticated animals as being a gift from the Gods wouldnt seem wrong in any way. it was mentioned before how dogs would bark or alert their.companion if a negative entity was near. Same with cats .

Oooh..., I made this topic on one of my old accounts that got banned! :lol:
Do you still think mosquitoes are important? lol

Aquarius said:
Very much so, now more than ever even. Just hope they stay away from us. There wouldn't be hundreds of millions of people coming out from places where there's only enough natural resources for a couple thousand people. Nature balances itself automatically to the way that is best supported by the environment. With all these charities going around artificially inflating things to levels millions of times higher than naturally supported, we need mosquitos to help balance things. Nature self regulates itself, and mosquitos can sometimes be an important part of that.

I am sad because my cat is sad. I gave one of her kittens away, and she probably thinks I have done something horrible to him, she saw me take him away. She goes around trying to find him. It's painful to look at her grief.

I do not have idea how to comfort her, and tell you that I got her kitten nice home that will last him for entire life. With lots of food, and warm place in the long and cold winter nights. What was I supposed to do, to let her kittens all on the street, so that they might get hit by a car, or torn apart by some stray dog? Or even poisoned by some scum ("people" do that a lot here).

I asked Goddess Bastet for help. Maybe She can reach out to her. She needs to know I did nothing wrong to her kitten.

Larissa666 said:
I am sad because my cat is sad. I gave one of her kittens away, and she probably thinks I have done something horrible to him, she saw me take him away. She goes around trying to find him. It's painful to look at her grief.

I do not have idea how to comfort her, and tell you that I got her kitten nice home that will last him for entire life. With lots of food, and warm place in the long and cold winter nights. What was I supposed to do, to let her kittens all on the street, so that they might get hit by a car, or torn apart by some stray dog? Or even poisoned by some scum ("people" do that a lot here).

I asked Goddess Bastet for help. Maybe She can reach out to her. She needs to know I did nothing wrong to her kitten.

Animals are very aware, it is possible that she knows you gave it to a good home and is just experiencing a natural mourning period that will pass with time. You thinking positively about her kitten and knowing it's in a good home may help her, as she may sense it.

Aquarius said:
Very much so, now more than ever even. Just hope they stay away from us. There wouldn't be hundreds of millions of people coming out from places where there's only enough natural resources for a couple thousand people. Nature balances itself automatically to the way that is best supported by the environment. With all these charities going around artificially inflating things to levels millions of times higher than naturally supported, we need mosquitos to help balance things. Nature self regulates itself, and mosquitos can sometimes be an important part of that.
I agree with you.

The pet psychic is good she has a youtube.
If you can pick the thoughts up with a human which it is not hard, I have the ability on some of the time.
This would be the next step is communicate with animals.
I have made a thread related to cwa if you or anyone would like to post in it that would be cool.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back