Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pet Health-Reminder

Shannon

As was mentioned in HP Maxine's recent sermon, animals are sacred in Satanism and we should treat them with much respect and this especially goes for our pets.

A couple weeks ago, my mother's cat was near death and shutting down from kidney disease and severe dehydration. My sister called me to let me know what was going on, when I got to my mother's home, she was in bad shape. It was very very sad because I was the one who found her on the streets about 12 years ago, took her in and had her since. The worse thing is, I was the only one who seemed deeply affected and unsettled by the cats condition.

The Vet told us that she had kidney disease and a couple other problems related to it. Thankfully after treatment from the Vet and some blessings from the daemon goddess Haagenti, she is doing much better. The problem is she was eating low quality, toxic dry food for years.

Kidney disease and chronic renal failure are very high in domestic house cats and almost all cats get them. The problem is in dry food that is sold as pet food, among a couple other things. Wet food is what cats should be eating.Cats are especially not known to drink lots of water because they naturally get their moisture and hydration from their prey and kill, or "wet" food. The dry food is dehydrating and is a source of low quality protein.

The same goes for dogs, but this goes especially for cats.

There are also other horrors of what goes into a lot of commercial and generic dry food. Years ago HP Maxine and a couple other members posted videos and links about it--it is horrific. Dead pet carcasses and other things like road kill, harmful chemicals, etc.

My mother's cat now lives with me, and my other cat, where she now has access to pure filtered water, high quality wet food and a better living environment. I want to make sure she has a good rest of her life. As many of you know, especially the more psychically open you are, our pets are very connected to us and the connection is strong. I had a hard time eating and focusing knowing that she was suffering and in pain. We all should pay attention to our pets, it takes more than just simple food and water to maintain their health nowadays.

My only regret is that I didn't take her into my possession sooner.

The first way you can improve the quality of your pet's health is by switching over to better quality food, especially if you have the resources and finances for it. HP Maxine posted a good pet food recipe in the groups some years ago. I personally buy my cats food. No matter your financial case, please do the best you can and ask the gods for assistance. Even simple canned wet food is better than that dry boxed food...

Learn to develop your healing abilities that comes through power meditation, it'll go a long way in helping your pet.

Here is a link to quality foods:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=691
Also the brand "Weruva" and "Instinct" are good food brands for Cats and Dogs.

Another link on keeping your pets healthy naturally:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=737

As of now, I am treating my cat with a traditional chinese herb blend for her kidneys, eyesight and blood pressure, in addition to giving her subcutaneous fluids. I also feed my cats liver from chicken and turkeys as well as broth and bone marrow soup for the immune system and blood.

If any of you are interested in discussing herbal remedies and ways to heal your pet of disease and illness, feel free to do so in the Satanic Health forum or the forum for Pets. Our member CentralForce is very learned and is a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine and knows other health information. If any of you need any further assistance, you can contact him or myself in addition to posting on the mentioned forums.

Be well.

Also, for those of you who have pets with Kidney disease, they vets will tell you to put your cat on a low protein diet. I don't recommend this in MOST cases. In the case of my cat, she had anemia due to low kidney functioning, low protein food would not allow her body to repair and preserve her kidneys nor would it be good for the blood and its development. Cats NEED meat and protein.

Here is also an article showing that high protein does not affect kidney issues. For those who need more information on this.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9582959?dopt=Abstract

Cats do need and drink water indeed but what has been found, over time, that eating dry food, especially the kind that is indecent is dehydrating in the long run and though cats drink water, with growing old age, the water they drink tends to become not enough to keep up with their hydration needs.

As I mentioned before there are many variables to the reasons for Kidney disease and cats but much is linked to dry food and also I was told that the neutering process, which leaves them prone to kidney failure and other endocrine issues because of the hormones gone that are to regulate the body. The kidney essence is pretty much gone with neutering so its important to be extra alert. This also makes sense according to TCM.

Yes, a good quality dry food is not a bad alternative but wet food is better and more natural for them.

So, you suggest any wet food is better than even a good quality dry? For all breeds? Cats and dogs?

Do you have any specific recommendations for a large breed dog 120+ lbs who is closely related to a northern wolf? Giant woolly Alaskan malamute. I’ve been trying to figure out what’s best for him. Large dogs generally need their balls for bone health, he doesn’t have any so I give him collagen supplements. These are expensive. Large breed dogs can have a lot of health issues, especially with bones. I recently read something from a breeder about how dog foods with legume replacement for grain filler has caused some major health problems. Do dogs really need grains in their diet?

Great stuff HPS.

I wanted to add that cats like crunchies to supplement the bones they would get in the wild too.

Temptations as I had learned from a cat forum is the safest for them.

Also, cats need to have their teeth cleaned to keep away problems.

If you don't want to brush them then at least buy them some dental treats such as Dentalife.

That's what I do anyway.

My last cat was on said diet for years and she never had any health problems (died from old age at around 23).

of the true light said:
Great stuff HPS.

I wanted to add that cats like crunchies to supplement the bones they would get in the wild too.

Temptations as I had learned from a cat forum is the safest for them.

Also, cats need to have their teeth cleaned to keep away problems.

If you don't want to brush them then at least buy them some dental treats such as Dentalife.

That's what I do anyway.

My last cat was on said diet for years and she never had any health problems (died from old age at around 23).
HELLO! I DIDNT KNOW THAT DENTALIFE WAS APPROPRIATE FOR CATS I USED THEM ONLY FOR MY PUPPIE. THANKS A LOT FOR THE INFORMATION!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back