Simple way to help an animal companion with energy.

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.
Syntax

Simple way to help an animal companion with energy.

Postby Syntax » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:03 pm

Hello my beautiful Satanic family. If one of your animal companions are upset, Anxious, Tired, Or some emotion that is negative here is a simple thing you can do to help them calm down.

1. Hold your hand and visualize a feel a nice golden energy
2. State out loud a specific feeling and push it into the energy
3. As you push the feeling into the golden energy turn to the color the emotion represents ( https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... Color.html )
4. Focus on the emotion and fuse it with the energy until it has turned to the correct color. Place your hand on the animal in a way that is non threatening
5. Upon placing your hand on the animal radiate the energy on them. For a dog you could slowly pet their back. With each pet the energy becomes apart of them
6. Evenetually(you will know when) the energy will cover the animal on one side(If you pet a dog it would be their top half if you only pet their head and back)
7. Upon the animal being covered entirely or half way place your hand on the original place and "push" the rest of the energy into them.
8. Upon doing this(In my experience) The animal lights up with the energy and then the energy becomes one with them and they reach the desired effect.

Usually you would do this with calm energy which is naturally a golden color. But you can do it with a red(for courage), Orange(For stamina) And many other different things. Read the color properties - https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... Color.html

Be warned this relies on your own energy. An animal like a horse requires more energy than a cat. If you do this with a larger animal you can also use energy you raise but be careful. Satanas can fill you with "fire" over time and is not the most balanced energy. Use Satanama if you intend to raise energy for this purpose.

I hope this helps some of you with your animal companions :)

Hail Satan!
Hello there my beautiful family member. I am currently away from the forum studying in an attempt to learn more. I will still be browsing the forums but I will not be replying to any threads. I may occasionally make a thread to gain insight into an issue. Thank you.

May the Empire of Orion prosper for eternity. Hail Sanat Kumara Enki!

6zeliris6lalibratum6

Re: Simple way to help an animal companion with energy.

Postby 6zeliris6lalibratum6 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:51 pm

Thank you for this valyable information, fellow SS. I can confirm this method is effective. Hail Satan!
~Zel*~
"Remember what it is that you are fighting for. It will not be easy; which is precisely why you've been chosen. We fight for our Home and our People, for Satan and Truth." -Azazel

Syntax

Re: Simple way to help an animal companion with energy.

Postby Syntax » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:58 pm

6zeliris6lalibratum6 wrote:Thank you for this valyable information, fellow SS. I can confirm this method is effective. Hail Satan!

I am glad. I remember years ago when practicing CWA(Communication with animals) I stumbled upon this. It has been a while but the information is still prevalent. I am glad it has helped my friend.
Hello there my beautiful family member. I am currently away from the forum studying in an attempt to learn more. I will still be browsing the forums but I will not be replying to any threads. I may occasionally make a thread to gain insight into an issue. Thank you.

May the Empire of Orion prosper for eternity. Hail Sanat Kumara Enki!