Could Castrate a cat affect his/her soul?

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.
Quel_tizio

Could Castrate a cat affect his/her soul?

Post by Quel_tizio »

I know the soul of animals are not the same as the human's soul, but could castrate a cat afflict some area of the soul?
Stormblood

Re: Could Castrate a cat affect his/her soul?

Post by Stormblood »

Yes, sacral chakra would be affected. Creative power in general too, and all spirituality in general, as sexuality is of extreme importance. Animals are at a much higher level spiritually compared to most non-SS humans. They have psychic abilities the average person wouldn't dream of. Especially cats.

Not to mention, castrating is a barbaric practice.
Final RTR | Part 3 | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update: 15 August '21

Heil Satan!
Heil Samas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

Stormblood wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:18 am
Yes, sacral chakra would be affected. Creative power in general too, and all spirituality in general, as sexuality is of extreme importance. Animals are at a much higher level spiritually compared to most non-SS humans. They have psychic abilities the average person wouldn't dream of. Especially cats.

From HPS Maxine:
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=23654&p=102218&hilit=Cats#p102218
Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

Aquarius wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:50 am
Stormblood wrote:

From HPS Maxine:
I remember that topic. Most likely very outdated information. You can meditate on it and you'll find the answer. Also, health is not something dogmatic and faith-based, like they are trying to make us believe with the fake vaccines. There are different approaches to it, not a single one that you have to follow without fail for every single things. Just like there are different approaches to solving spiritual issues, and to designing a spell. There are surely better things to preserve cat health.

Another thing is that animals are not personal properties but partners. Who exactly are you or anyone to decide on such life-altering procedure, especially without consulting the cat who is more spiritually aware and self-aware than most of the population. I doubt even talking to Bastet the 'okay' would be given to perform this.

Pets change personality completely after undergoing such procedures. Why do you think that is? Spiritual damage.

No, this is done out of personal convenience for those who fancy themselves owners of animals and the animals to be personal properties like objects. It's a fashion (much like amputating dog tails) and a torture that has become legitimised and ingrained in modern culture, confusing it with health. Much like broscience, fad diets, low-fat products (including skimmed and semi-skimmed milk),high-carb diets, tattoos, alcohol, and other unhealthy nonsense, but on a completely different scale.

Heil Satan!
Heil Samas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
jrvan

Post by jrvan »

Stormblood wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:21 pm
Aquarius wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

From HPS Maxine:
I remember that topic. Most likely very outdated information. You can meditate on it and you'll find the answer. Also, health is not something dogmatic and faith-based, like they are trying to make us believe with the fake vaccines. There are different approaches to it, not a single one that you have to follow without fail for every single things. Just like there are different approaches to solving spiritual issues, and to designing a spell. There are surely better things to preserve cat health.

Another thing is that animals are not personal properties but partners. Who exactly are you or anyone to decide on such life-altering procedure, especially without consulting the cat who is more spiritually aware and self-aware than most of the population. I doubt even talking to Bastet the 'okay' would be given to perform this.

Pets change personality completely after undergoing such procedures. Why do you think that is? Spiritual damage.

No, this is done out of personal convenience for those who fancy themselves owners of animals and the animals to be personal properties like objects. It's a fashion (much like amputating dog tails) and a torture that has become legitimised and ingrained in modern culture, confusing it with health. Much like broscience, fad diets, low-fat products (including skimmed and semi-skimmed milk),high-carb diets, tattoos, alcohol, and other unhealthy nonsense, but on a completely different scale.
There's also medical facts established by medical professionals which don't require faith, but instead are based on science and experience.
They work with large numbers of animals over the course of their careers which gives them experience to know better than the average individual like you or me, and I don't think veterinarians would advise people on the health of their pets based on fads.

I trust Maxine's wisdom on this. She wouldn't take a hard stance on something like this if she wasn't absolutely sure because animals are extremely important to her. That much I can tell about her without having met her. She's not a fool, and she's not dogmatic.

If you're so certain of your position then perhaps you should ask Bastet yourself instead of using her name for leverage to support your rhetoric. Have more respect for our Gods please.
Know the past, so that you can map the future, and navigate the present.

Redpillers FAQ Series: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=62970
Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

jrvan wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:00 am
Stormblood wrote:
Aquarius wrote:

From HPS Maxine:

There's also medical facts established by medical professionals which don't require faith, but instead are based on science and experience.
They work with large numbers of animals over the course of their careers which gives them experience to know better than the average individual like you or me, and I don't think veterinarians would advise people on the health of their pets based on fads.

I trust Maxine's wisdom on this. She wouldn't take a hard stance on something like this if she wasn't absolutely sure because animals are extremely important to her. That much I can tell about her without having met her. She's not a fool, and she's not dogmatic.

If you're so certain of your position then perhaps you should ask Bastet yourself instead of using her name for leverage to support your rhetoric. Have more respect for our Gods please.
Except most doctors of any kind give negative advice all the time. Many medicine and treatments for example are only prescribed in agreement to enrich Big Pharma, rather than to benefit people. The veterinary industry is no different. To neuter a cat, you need to pay money. It can even cost a lot of money, sometimes even upward of 500 USD depending on many factors, others as little as 35 USD. This is a business. Why would they remove something that makes them money? They wouldn't, for the same reason they don't remove chemotherapy for cancer and actually replace it with a healthy treatment like NS Germany had.

Many medical facts can also be defeated over time when better discoveries come around. This is what will also happen when quantum mechanics and ether theory will be incorporated in medicine again like they were in Ancient Egypt. Another example is about low-fat products being somewhat healthier when they're not. It has been debunked for at least 5 years, yet all grocery stores still sell that shit, skimmed milk, semi-skimmed milk. Many nutritionists and doctors still swear by it in their ignorance.

And I actually did ask Lady Bastet, because I care about animals like I care about people, unlike those who just go with the flow and established norms. Unlike some people here, I don't "throw names around" just cause.

As far as outdated statements go, these are corrected over time. In the early days of the JoS, we thought the solar plexus chakra was pointed upward. This got corrected over time. Originally, Yaum was used in the middle chakra and Aum in the sixth chakra. This got corrected over time. Originally, the Merkaba meditation had a different number of steps. This was corrected overtime. It also had the energy ball in a different place, which got corrected later on. There was also an auxiliary merkaba meditation which got removed. There were also a scalar wave meditation and other meditations that got removed as well. Many things over time are corrected as new findings arise.

The advice is always the same. Talk to the Gods. Also, have a look at cats before and after this inhumane treatment. Observe not only their behaviour but their soul. Those who have active psychic abilities AND make a 360 degree observation will find the answer.

Let me guess. Next you are going to insinuate I am saying that Lady Maxine was not psychic. I don't need to answer that and have an argument about it, as the answer to that wrong assumption is already in this reply. Furthermore, the user asked something specific and want an answer to that. I gave mine, you gave yours. End of it. This is not going to go like the other time, no matter what kind of attacks you put in your next reply. Sayonara!

Heil Satan!
Heil Samas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

Stormblood wrote:
Who exactly are you or anyone to decide on such life-altering procedure, especially without consulting the cat who is more spiritually aware and self-aware than most of the population
If I was to consult my cat he would constantly ask me for meat balls. Also, I'm not sure about your stance on dogs but my dog likes eating other dog's shit from time to time, should I consult him before telling him not to do it? :P
Also, there are many stray cats, spiritual or not spiritual, if a top cat with a cilinder hat decides that he wants to fuck he will fuck my cat and then I'll have a litter of kittens as my responsability. Your opinion is very idealistic, not suited for the kind of world full of stray cats we're living in, also, Maxine's opinion>your opinion.
Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

Aquarius wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:45 pm
Stormblood wrote:
Who exactly are you or anyone to decide on such life-altering procedure, especially without consulting the cat who is more spiritually aware and self-aware than most of the population
If I was to consult my cat he would constantly ask me for meat balls. Also, I'm not sure about your stance on dogs but my dog likes eating other dog's shit from time to time, should I consult him before telling him not to do it? :P
Also, there are many stray cats, spiritual or not spiritual, if a top cat with a cilinder hat decides that he wants to fuck he will fuck my cat and then I'll have a litter of kittens as my responsability. Your opinion is very idealistic, not suited for the kind of world full of stray cats we're living in, also, Maxine's opinion>your opinion.
Yeah, then if tomorrow I am at the government or parliament, and decide that everyone with a lower morality or a lower IQ than myself and my cabinet should be sterilised, and I mobilise troops to do it, it's just fine, right? Because I don't want to deal with a bunch of babies with low-morality or low-intelligence karma, despite it actually being my responsibility as one of their rulers. Okay, I'll keep that in mind :lol:

Your dog eating shit is no much different than the majority of humanity drinking alcohol on a daily basis or going to McDonald's, really. That's my stance. It also shows you did not educate her properly, which was your responsibility as her senior when she was growing up (or your parents' responsibility, depending on the age of your nazi dog).

See HPS Shannon's stance on neutering, which is more recent than HPS Maxine AND also includes knowledge of Traditional Chinese Medicine: viewtopic.php?p=122617#p122617

Also, when I said you destroy the cat's sexuality I meant. People who do that are effectively damning the cat species, as they'll never be available to reach any sustainable level of advancement where they evolve to become sentient, simply to satisfy people's convenience, like you highlighted (i.e. not wanting the responsibility). Destroying sexuality cuts them off from their version of kundalini. In other words, the evolutionary force present in all living beings. Doing this en masse also creates a very bad karma for the entire species that sooner or later will manifest in their extinction, if nothing is done.

It's clear I can see this matter from a wider perspective than personal convenience, yet I still did my homework and went to Lady Bastet to ask.

Heil Satan!
Heil Samas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

Stormblood wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:25 am
Your dog eating shit is no much different than the majority of humanity drinking alcohol on a daily basis or going to McDonald's, really. That's my stance. It also shows you did not educate her properly, which was your responsibility as her senior when she was growing up (or your parents' responsibility, depending on the age of your nazi dog).
I couldn't have done that because it's something so rare that repetition wouldn't even work, either way saying the command "No" makes her stop.
Stormblood wrote:
then if tomorrow I am at the government or parliament, and decide that everyone with a lower morality or a lower IQ than myself and my cabinet should be sterilised,
This assuming that animals are our equals, which is not true, so I shouldn't have to be burdened with 4 to 12 kittens just because the cat with the cilinder hat wants to fuck.

I won't continue this discussion because the way we see animals is inherently different, so I won't continue replying.
jrvan

Post by jrvan »

Stormblood wrote:
Yeah, then if tomorrow I am at the government or parliament, and decide that everyone with a lower morality or a lower IQ than myself and my cabinet should be sterilised, and I mobilise troops to do it, it's just fine, right? Because I don't want to deal with a bunch of babies with low-morality or low-intelligence karma, despite it actually being my responsibility as one of their rulers. Okay, I'll keep that in mind :lol:
If you can successfully pull this off then yes, and everyone will have to submit to your will and your rules. Us complaining about it will be pointless unless we raise a force capable of fighting you.

First you will need to seize ultimate power though. Good luck.

tabby

Post by tabby »

Stormblood wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

See HPS Shannon's stance on neutering, which is more recent than HPS Maxine AND also includes knowledge of Traditional Chinese Medicine: viewtopic.php?p=122617#p122617

Also, when I said you destroy the cat's sexuality I meant. People who do that are effectively damning the cat species, as they'll never be available to reach any sustainable level of advancement where they evolve to become sentient, simply to satisfy people's convenience, like you highlighted (i.e. not wanting the responsibility). Destroying sexuality cuts them off from their version of kundalini. In other words, the evolutionary force present in all living beings. Doing this en masse also creates a very bad karma for the entire species that sooner or later will manifest in their extinction, if nothing is done.

It's clear I can see this matter from a wider perspective than personal convenience, yet I still did my homework and went to Lady Bastet to ask.
If you're wanting to compare situations of humans to animals you may want to have an analogy that's closer together. Like say an overpopulation of people in extremely poor conditions where there is no contraception, health care, wealth, or resources, but they continue to engage in sex carelessly and increasing the numbers faster than the situation can be dealt with. Humans can at least be taught how to manage their situation after some intensive work. While an animal in the same situation will follow its instincts. Some animals will cannibalize each other in order to eat, and then simply continue to breed and the situation repeats.

Unless you are specifically keeping an animal for the purpose of breeding, you are responsible for ensuring your pet doesn't get knocked up or knock someone else's pet up. Many animals are abandoned because of people being irresponsible, and they can't afford to take care of an extra 5-10 litter of babies. The money, time, and effort into caring for that many young animals from birth to selling age is a lot. These animals get into the natural habitats and can really disrupt an ecosystem, like released domestic cats hunting native birds.

Wild animals run their course but when we domesticate an animal we take that animal out of the wild and into our care. If you can afford any potential accidents and mishaps from not neutering your pet then that's for you to make adequate preparations for in advance. There are an over abundance of house cats roaming around and dogs that people just don't care about or have the ability to care for, to say that someone is damning their species for neutering their pet is counter to the reality of abandoned pets.

It would be wonderful if we didn't have to remove something natural of an animal, but with the level of stupidity, lacking responsibility, discipline, and knowledge with humanity right now, I suggest not shaming those who neuter their pets (including our HPS). Why are you pitting the words of HPS Maxine and HPS Shannon against each other anyway?
There is no such thing as "coincidences".
Things happen because someone decided to make it happen. ~ my Guardian Demon

Diligence. Persistence. Consistent practice.

(credit to original artist)

My posts on @home skills:
Tips for Making Clothes / Tips for Preserving Food
jrvan

Post by jrvan »

Stormblood wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:24 am
Let me guess. Next you are going to insinuate I am saying that Lady Maxine was not psychic. I don't need to answer that and have an argument about it, as the answer to that wrong assumption is already in this reply. Furthermore, the user asked something specific and want an answer to that. I gave mine, you gave yours. End of it. This is not going to go like the other time, no matter what kind of attacks you put in your next reply. Sayonara!
Why so defensive? And what other time? When did I attack you, either here or in whatever other thread you are talking about? I don't recall making personal attacks against you. You shouldn't assume what others are going to say. I'm not playing some strategy game against you or whatever. Get over yourself, and if you don't want to talk to me then fine. No one is forcing you to.

If I was going to make an "attack" on you as you call it, I would tell you not to use your alleged conversations with a Goddess for leverage in an argument because I think it's disrespectful. I also think it's disrespectful to shame people for neutering their pets when they are doing the best they can for their pets' health with limited knowledge in an ignorant imperfect society.
You're also too much of an idealist, and you don't understand the implications of forcing these ideals of yours onto others and how it would translate into the current society and manifest.
There's your "attacks" even though I like to call it "advice." Happy?

tabby

Post by tabby »

Stormblood wrote:
You know how during certain moon signs there are specific surgeries you should not do? What if it's the same for animals? And if the procedure was done under a safe moon with the help of a Demon watching over your pet as it is neutered, would they suffer any kind of damage to their soul?

I think that would be a wise thing to ask.
There is no such thing as "coincidences".
Things happen because someone decided to make it happen. ~ my Guardian Demon

Diligence. Persistence. Consistent practice.

(credit to original artist)

My posts on @home skills:
Tips for Making Clothes / Tips for Preserving Food
jrvan

Post by jrvan »

Stormblood wrote:
Except most doctors of any kind give negative advice all the time. Many medicine and treatments for example are only prescribed in agreement to enrich Big Pharma, rather than to benefit people. The veterinary industry is no different. To neuter a cat, you need to pay money. It can even cost a lot of money, sometimes even upward of 500 USD depending on many factors, others as little as 35 USD. This is a business. Why would they remove something that makes them money? They wouldn't, for the same reason they don't remove chemotherapy for cancer and actually replace it with a healthy treatment like NS Germany had.
We can't expect people to work for free though. I don't think vets are pushing pills for everything like with big pharma. The two really can't be compared. There are also resources available for people who can't afford the procedure.

Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

tabby wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:59 am
Stormblood wrote:
Aquarius wrote:

If you're wanting to compare situations of humans to animals you may want to have an analogy that's closer together. Like say an overpopulation of people in extremely poor conditions where there is no contraception, health care, wealth, or resources, but they continue to engage in sex carelessly and increasing the numbers faster than the situation can be dealt with. Humans can at least be taught how to manage their situation after some intensive work. While an animal in the same situation will follow its instincts. Some animals will cannibalize each other in order to eat, and then simply continue to breed and the situation repeats.

Unless you are specifically keeping an animal for the purpose of breeding, you are responsible for ensuring your pet doesn't get knocked up or knock someone else's pet up. Many animals are abandoned because of people being irresponsible, and they can't afford to take care of an extra 5-10 litter of babies. The money, time, and effort into caring for that many young animals from birth to selling age is a lot. These animals get into the natural habitats and can really disrupt an ecosystem, like released domestic cats hunting native birds.

Wild animals run their course but when we domesticate an animal we take that animal out of the wild and into our care. If you can afford any potential accidents and mishaps from not neutering your pet then that's for you to make adequate preparations for in advance. There are an over abundance of house cats roaming around and dogs that people just don't care about or have the ability to care for, to say that someone is damning their species for neutering their pet is counter to the reality of abandoned pets.
I believe those are two different issues. If someone cannot afford to treat animals with dignity and full responsibility, then they shouldn't adopt them into their household. The problem I see with stray animals is exactly that: people who are not responsible enough to adopt them and treat the respectfully, because they cannot see the full picture of what it means to have an animal partner.

Just like Hitler wanted a fitness to marry certificate and a fitness to bear children certificate, there should be a fitness to adopt pets certificate, so only people that can handle the full spectrum of responsibilities can assume that role.
jrvan wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:20 am
Stormblood wrote:
We can't expect people to work for free though. I don't think vets are pushing pills for everything like with big pharma. The two really can't be compared. There are also resources available for people who can't afford the procedure.
It's big pharma that pushes the pills. Medical doctors, whether animal or human, just enter a contract with these pharmaceutical industries, a type of contract that violates the Oath of Hippocrates in many cases.

Sure, I agree that healthcare personnel needs to make a living. I never stated otherwise, but that doesn't mean they need to put people in debt, cause severe financial setbacks (even the working class enjoys the company of pets) and so on. This has been discussed before and sermons have been made: healthcare and education are the foundation of every community and need to be affordable. This applies to every basic human need. It's luxuries that can escape affordability. In other words, non-essential things and endeavours.

Heil Satan!
Heil Samas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
jrvan

Post by jrvan »

Stormblood wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:17 pm
tabby wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:59 am
Stormblood wrote:

I believe those are two different issues. If someone cannot afford to treat animals with dignity and full responsibility, then they shouldn't adopt them into their household. The problem I see with stray animals is exactly that: people who are not responsible enough to adopt them and treat the respectfully, because they cannot see the full picture of what it means to have an animal partner.

Just like Hitler wanted a fitness to marry certificate and a fitness to bear children certificate, there should be a fitness to adopt pets certificate, so only people that can handle the full spectrum of responsibilities can assume that role.
jrvan wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:20 am
Stormblood wrote:
It's big pharma that pushes the pills. Medical doctors, whether animal or human, just enter a contract with these pharmaceutical industries, a type of contract that violates the Oath of Hippocrates in many cases.

Sure, I agree that healthcare personnel needs to make a living. I never stated otherwise, but that doesn't mean they need to put people in debt, cause severe financial setbacks (even the working class enjoys the company of pets) and so on. This has been discussed before and sermons have been made: healthcare and education are the foundation of every community and need to be affordable. This applies to every basic human need. It's luxuries that can escape affordability. In other words, non-essential things and endeavours.
How many vets have you seen like this? I wasn't aware that big pharma focused much on animals. The medicine available for animals is effective, and not really the same as a quack throwing prozac at a patient, or whatever they're giving the kids these days.

I don't really know how to respond to the second part because it contradicts the part of your reply towards Tabby. You said that working class people have animals so they shouldn't be fleeced of their savings, but it was their choice to adopt animals and make the sacrifice. If one would be required to have a fitness certificate to adopt animals then I would think financial fitness would be part of that. If so few were adopting animals until wealth conditions improve then you would also have to consider what to do about all the strays and everything... that takes a hard heart.

I don't think there's any easy solution to the problem of animal suffering especially at this current time. People just have to do the best they can for their animal friends, and act as a force of change as much as they can for the ones they can't adopt.