Horses, and other things.

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.

Moderator: HPS Shannon

CardinalRose

Horses, and other things.

Postby CardinalRose » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:52 am

I've found in my time working at a horse rescue, that horses are amazingly intelligent and spiritual beings. Healers too!
Every time I arrived at the property I was greeted by the 'lead mare' of the small herd of horses that lived there. Her name was Phaeryn, and I still consider her one of my biggest teachers when it comes to patience, comittment, and inner peace.
When I first started working there, I was not really into the spiritual stuff, and being full of anxiety none of the horses really wanted to be near me, because they are so sensitive to emotion and energy.
There was another mare there in the beginning named Scarlet, she was the most gentle and sweetest soul I'd met. She came right up to me and let me pet and talk to her until my anxiety left me and I had a sense of peace and belonging.
Going forward a month or two, Scarlet was adopted and Phaeryn began to have a lot of interest in me, she would follow me around the property, and was almost as sweet to me as Scarlet, but she was not very nice to the other people there. I worked with her a lot and developed a strong connection, I never really believed in the spirituality of animals until I was with her. Even the smallest of thoughts I had she would react to, if I wanted her to back up all I'd have to do is think about it.
This also made me aware of some of the things she was feeling, I knew she was in a lot of pain before anyone else, they all just assumed she was food aggressive, they started limiting the people who could even go near her because they considered her dangerous, but she was only aggressive because she was in a lot of pain. It took me a month to convince them to get a vet to check her out, and in the end it turned out she needed chiropractic care, and she was back to being gentle and kind to everyone again. I had never felt something like the connection I had with her. She was adopted in the summer of last year, it broke my heart and I miss her like crazy, but I still feel her strong, calming energy when I think about her, and I feel like she's mine, or that I've known her a lot longer than a year.

Could that connection possibly mean something, or is it just because our energies were so similar that we connected easily?

-----
Also on another topic,
Catnip and cats.
Is catnip safe for cats? I know it makes them act a little funny and I don't really understand how or why, or if its even good for them or not. Thanks a lot.

Hail Satan!

Purified666

Re: Horses, and other things.

Postby Purified666 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:17 pm

I think you connected easily is because you're a Spiritual Satanist and have stronger energy. Animals notice that. Thanks to the Jews and their curses, some animals are more open spiritually open than some people. You obviously made a spiritual bond with the animal, so when you think of her she feels it and sends you this calming energy. Though I'm not sure about last part, I don't know much about animals. As for the catnip, I think it's fine, but you should ask this question separately in the forum. Wish I could have been more helpful :(
Check out my Youtube Channel :
:arrow: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEzOaK ... 9b0g5YajQA (terminated, will make new one and upload to it once I get better internet)

Führer, befiehl! Wir folgen dir!
Hail Satan!

HPS Shannon

Re: Horses, and other things.

Postby HPS Shannon » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:13 pm

Catnip is safe for cats. I wouldn't give it to a cat many times a day, everyday. I give my cat it sometimes, just on occasion. Its entertaining and a form of stimulation. Its up to you.