Cats and sepensts are the most sacred of animals.

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.

Moderator: HPS Shannon

User avatar
IA13
Posts: 73

Cats and sepensts are the most sacred of animals.

Postby IA13 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:39 pm

Cats and serpents are the most sacred of animals. Forever be kind to them, and honor what they have to teach, they see more than most may. They can teach you about your self and in modern times, there are even some non satanist monks who keep and worship cats as divine animals.

Look up the documentary's and essays, if you don't believe. It was not just the ancients who saw there wisdom though they saw it without as much false coloration.

Cats think purely, in images and pulses, they have much to say if you know how to listen.

Serpent lore is vast multifaceted and valid on many levels. It is beyond the limits of this post.

Also honor the symbol of the dragon for its original non distorted sacred meaning, in all things.
Image

NaziMan12
Posts: 1136

Re: Cats and sepensts are the most sacred of animals.

Postby NaziMan12 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:36 pm

I had a crazy experience with a cat or kind of freaky but any ways it made me realize cats and other animals are really powerful. I had messed with a cat trying to kill a bird. It was looking at it from the bottom of the pole that it was at the top of. Now all I did was chase it off because I like birds and stuff too. Any ways I had really pissed it off because I chased it a little too hard and made it angry, I could tell I had done too much by being a little too mean to a sacred animal.

Anyways the next night I had came home and there was a cat I had never seen before in the dark i visibly saw and this was a male cat instead of the female cat I had previously made angry. This male cat really filled me with fear and I think the cat i had scared away had sent it and this was her making its point. Cats and animals also have positive powers that are extraordinarily powerful and magical as well. All in all cats and dogs and animals love humans and if we hold them sacred it will only make our natural alliance all the more stronger and powerful. Thus, it will benefit us to hold animals sacred. Just be natural about it.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

User avatar
IA13
Posts: 73

Re: Cats and sepensts are the most sacred of animals.

Postby IA13 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:24 pm

NaziMan12 wrote:I had a crazy experience with a cat or kind of freaky but any ways it made me realize cats and other animals are really powerful. I had messed with a cat trying to kill a bird. It was looking at it from the bottom of the pole that it was at the top of. Now all I did was chase it off because I like birds and stuff too. Any ways I had really pissed it off because I chased it a little too hard and made it angry, I could tell I had done too much by being a little too mean to a sacred animal.

Anyways the next night I had came home and there was a cat I had never seen before in the dark i visibly saw and this was a male cat instead of the female cat I had previously made angry. This male cat really filled me with fear and I think the cat i had scared away had sent it and this was her making its point. Cats and animals also have positive powers that are extraordinarily powerful and magical as well. All in all cats and dogs and animals love humans and if we hold them sacred it will only make our natural alliance all the more stronger and powerful. Thus, it will benefit us to hold animals sacred. Just be natural about it.

This is so, try talking to them in a secession of images and projected emotion, you might find they listen and respond, they will know if you are a cat person however there is no deceiving them. Try evoking the blessing of there patron goddess, for there well being.
Image

Roswitha
Posts: 73

Re: Cats and sepensts are the most sacred of animals.

Postby Roswitha » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:21 am

I know of someone who hates cats because they poop in the garden sometimes.. at least that was perhaps what started it.

now the person is like 'they should all be locked up inside' .. What do you guys think? should a cat stay inside all day?

I disagree. It's like locking them up in a prison if you do that.. But thats my opinion.

User avatar
IA13
Posts: 73

Re: Cats and sepensts are the most sacred of animals.

Postby IA13 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:47 pm

Roswitha wrote:I know of someone who hates cats because they poop in the garden sometimes.. at least that was perhaps what started it.

now the person is like 'they should all be locked up inside' .. What do you guys think? should a cat stay inside all day?

I disagree. It's like locking them up in a prison if you do that.. But thats my opinion.


For now it depends on how cruel a man your neighbor is and the danger he may represent to your cat.
Image

User avatar
Venus
Posts: 3

Re: Cats and sepensts are the most sacred of animals.

Postby Venus » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:33 am

Its funny how my cat just meowed when i started reading this post hehe.. anyways.. Animals r very sacred and magical.. i have 3 pets, two dogs and a cat.. I can communicate with them spiritually! Just thinking about them even if they weren't at the same room im in, they start parking/meowing.. its amazing.. they even can see astral beings whenever theres anyone home :)
~•Proud Satanist•~

User avatar
IA13
Posts: 73

Re: Cats and sepensts are the most sacred of animals.

Postby IA13 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:14 pm

Venus wrote:Its funny how my cat just meowed when i started reading this post hehe.. anyways.. Animals r very sacred and magical.. i have 3 pets, two dogs and a cat.. I can communicate with them spiritually! Just thinking about them even if they weren't at the same room im in, they start parking/meowing.. its amazing.. they even can see astral beings whenever theres anyone home :)


Yes they see what if before them, no assumptions, no false coloration of perceptions, just whats there, no deception.
Image

User avatar
HPS Shannon
Posts: 333

Re: Cats and sepensts are the most sacred of animals.

Postby HPS Shannon » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:24 pm

Cats, should be able to roam indoors and outside but from what I know, cats like to be outside most of the time.

User avatar
Ryuu88
Posts: 5

Re: Cats and sepensts are the most sacred of animals.

Postby Ryuu88 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:22 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:Cats, should be able to roam indoors and outside but from what I know, cats like to be outside most of the time.

Yes but there are human dangers to stray cats, even if they are not strays, people can be so cruel.

User avatar
HPS Shannon
Posts: 333

Re: Cats and sepensts are the most sacred of animals.

Postby HPS Shannon » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:01 am

Ryuu88 wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:Cats, should be able to roam indoors and outside but from what I know, cats like to be outside most of the time.

Yes but there are human dangers to stray cats, even if they are not strays, people can be so cruel.


I know. I'm just speaking aside from that.

SinisterXyogurt
Posts: 1

Re: Cats and sepensts are the most sacred of animals.

Postby SinisterXyogurt » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:33 pm

Recently I noticed that my ball python Azazel had mites. I have been doing my best to treat him. He is finally down to just 6 of those little boogers. But I noticed he lets me handle handle get all close to him and everything. Compared my other ball python he is calmer let's me touch his head. Hope in a couple weeks Zazel will be more free.

User avatar
HPS Shannon
Posts: 333

Re: Cats and sepensts are the most sacred of animals.

Postby HPS Shannon » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:20 pm

SinisterXyogurt wrote:Recently I noticed that my ball python Azazel had mites. I have been doing my best to treat him. He is finally down to just 6 of those little boogers. But I noticed he lets me handle handle get all close to him and everything. Compared my other ball python he is calmer let's me touch his head. Hope in a couple weeks Zazel will be more free.


What exactly are you doing to treat your python? Looking for more remedies?

User avatar
SatanicSlytherin
Posts: 78
Contact:

Re: Cats and sepensts are the most sacred of animals.

Postby SatanicSlytherin » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:49 pm

I love my kitties.

I feel like all of them are mine in a way, though I am not their human.

Bastet is my guardian, which doesn’t surprise me at all.

I don’t like going against nature, but I have to keep my cats indoors; especially my tabby-mau since she’s de-clawed (her previous owners did that, not me!)
“You are strong, stronger even than you realize. Carry this thought with you into the darkness ahead; let it shield you."

User avatar
AncientShadow666
Posts: 542
Location: Arierheim

Re: Cats and sepensts are the most sacred of animals.

Postby AncientShadow666 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:37 pm

i kinda dont want to have any pets anymore, it breaks my heart to keep animals locked up, i recently saved some goldfish because the previous owner wanted to get them out of the house as soon as possible because they started to grow rapidly and eat other fish, and he even said if no one wants them he will just push them down the toilett... cruel -.- sooo i took them in i even found a place for them in the nature with other fish once it gets a bit warmer since most fish are starting their winter sleep now.... i love all animals, i cant actually say which i like more than the other, from the biggest animals to the smallest insects, i see a cute innocent soul ^^ im not even asking for a familiar, if satan decides one day to give me one, then it should be a free animal who will come and visit me whenever he/she wishes, i do not want to keep any animal at home... if some animal loves a human, then it should be able to move freely and visit whenever they want to
dancing little daemons all around
releasing their victory sound
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
can't you see their smile?
dancing little daemons all around
their rythm is shaking the ground
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
celebrating on the distant blue isle...

User avatar
HorusLucis
Posts: 165
Location: Nairobi,Kenya

Re: Cats and sepensts are the most sacred of animals.

Postby HorusLucis » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:42 pm

My nights,it appears are never complete without My PaoPao meaowin at my bedroom door and scratching usually around 3Am till am forced to wake up & open up for him & crawl in my bed(((Though scratching & tearing bed sheets & curtains when in playful mood or pissed are his *hobbies*Lol!)))
FATHER SATAN IS THE GPS ON THE ROAD TO REDEMPTION OF MY SOUL!!

User avatar
nfernum invocat sanctuarium
Posts: 8

Re: Cats and sepensts are the most sacred of animals.

Postby nfernum invocat sanctuarium » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:37 am

I am writing a book currently on sacred and satanic animals, current, historic, there symbolic resonance, connection, healing abilities, spiritual connections and as familiars both the metaphysical and physical kinds.

Please share your stories I would be most interested.
Sum Anguis Consanguineus

NaziMan12
Posts: 1136

Re: Cats and sepensts are the most sacred of animals.

Postby NaziMan12 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:41 pm

NFernum I have seen a cat that has great basic magical ability. It sent a cat after me to scare me after I had done the same to her (sort of on purpose, I like birds and she was preying on a bird).

Any ways, I believe cats and dogs are the only sacred animals unless you have an animal pet that you keep and you should use it as a familiar.

I don't know maybe I'm wrong and all animals are sacred, except like roaches and stuff. Roaches would be considered animals - technically. Cats kill rats, dogs helped commoners hunt birds so that they would be able to eat. Cats and dogs also seem wise in the way of guiding their owners spiritually. I thought I noticed this when observing non satanists pets where they help guide them spiritually.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

Serpentlover666
Posts: 11

Re: Cats and sepensts are the most sacred of animals.

Postby Serpentlover666 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:43 am

Snakes can also see and react to ghosts and astral goings on. I have some spirits in my house that have always been there, they occasionally knock something off a shelf or turn on some gadget and I just say Hi to them please don't break anything. They are human I don't mind them at all. But I notice my pets react to them sometimes. One of my snakes was very interested in watching a shelf just before an object came leaping off it she looked very intently at it all and stared for a while. She didn't get frightened or hiss I have also dogs bark and chase things I couldn't see.

Hail Satan!

NaziMan12
Posts: 1136

Re: Cats and sepensts are the most sacred of animals.

Postby NaziMan12 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:55 am

Serpentlover666 wrote:Snakes can also see and react to ghosts and astral goings on. I have some spirits in my house that have always been there, they occasionally knock something off a shelf or turn on some gadget and I just say Hi to them please don't break anything. They are human I don't mind them at all. But I notice my pets react to them sometimes. One of my snakes was very interested in watching a shelf just before an object came leaping off it she looked very intently at it all and stared for a while. She didn't get frightened or hiss I have also dogs bark and chase things I couldn't see.

Hail Satan!


Hello. I am wondering why cows are in the position they are in - how many are killed every day and so forth (same with chickens). Also, many species have gone extinct, atleast on Earth - but the souls probably survive. The galaxy is large and they are probably on another planet as we speak. Animals may be possible allies in the future once better communication is established - although we have already used animals in archaic technology it will only get better.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

Serpentlover666
Posts: 11

Re: Cats and sepensts are the most sacred of animals.

Postby Serpentlover666 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:57 am

I think they most likely reincarnate much easier than we do, from what I have learned from animals they do not have the soul problems and hang ups to the extent we do, I have rarely ever encountered a 'ghost' of an animal unless it was attached to a human who they had a close bond with and wanted to stay near to but they tend to move on pretty quick. I have seen the spirits of some pets I have lost over the years either in dreams or in broard daylight fully visible for a moment before dissapearing. Some may also wait for us in Hell I have had visions of beautifull unusual gardens and places in Hell where I have seen many animals.

Hail Satan!

Serpentlover666
Posts: 11

Re: Cats and sepensts are the most sacred of animals.

Postby Serpentlover666 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:06 am

I am in no way against eating animals but I do not like the horrible ways they are farmed and treated. I don't know why cows and chickens they are livestock I guess we are used to and easy to raise and chickens also provide us with eggs. But they are being horribly tortured and exploited and it is much harder these days for the public to keep and raise their own livestock unless you live somewhere that permits it. Even home vegetable gardens are under attack in some places, similar as collecting rain water in some places being made illegal. Hunting being restricted etc the more you notice things the bigger the picture is. Sorry getting off topic a bit but I think it all ties in. There is also the stigma still in the public and media against cats and snakes. I do not think this is a coincidence as these animals are long associated with Satan and witchcraft anything that is is usually painted in a bad light on purpose. People develop an irrational fear or hatred and I don't think it is by accident either. However I am starting to see things changing, social media and youtube is flooded with viral cat videos and snakes are becomming far more popular as pets and many people are working hard to educate the public and show that they are not the evil nasty creatures so many people think they are. But at the same time with snakes becomming more popular the way some and bred and treated also needs to change, many still think they are dumkb unfeeling creatures and it is not true. They are very intellegent and aware they have deep emotions and they are very psychic and empathic. They just do things on their own level in their own way.

Hail Satan!

User avatar
AncientShadow666
Posts: 542
Location: Arierheim

Re: Cats and sepensts are the most sacred of animals.

Postby AncientShadow666 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:54 am

Serpentlover666 wrote:I am in no way against eating animals but I do not like the horrible ways they are farmed and treated. I don't know why cows and chickens they are livestock I guess we are used to and easy to raise and chickens also provide us with eggs. But they are being horribly tortured and exploited and it is much harder these days for the public to keep and raise their own livestock unless you live somewhere that permits it. Even home vegetable gardens are under attack in some places, similar as collecting rain water in some places being made illegal. Hunting being restricted etc the more you notice things the bigger the picture is. Sorry getting off topic a bit but I think it all ties in. There is also the stigma still in the public and media against cats and snakes. I do not think this is a coincidence as these animals are long associated with Satan and witchcraft anything that is is usually painted in a bad light on purpose. People develop an irrational fear or hatred and I don't think it is by accident either. However I am starting to see things changing, social media and youtube is flooded with viral cat videos and snakes are becomming far more popular as pets and many people are working hard to educate the public and show that they are not the evil nasty creatures so many people think they are. But at the same time with snakes becomming more popular the way some and bred and treated also needs to change, many still think they are dumkb unfeeling creatures and it is not true. They are very intellegent and aware they have deep emotions and they are very psychic and empathic. They just do things on their own level in their own way.

Hail Satan!


i also dont like the way animals are treated in those big industries etc where they have sadistic workers who torture them... i mean i come from a land where there is no such things, there are only simple folk, simple farmers and animals live a normal life, they wake up with the sun, they are happy when they see you, you give them some food, you open the door, let them walk on the grass and on the field until the evening, then you call them, they come to you, you go with them to their house, give them some food again, you close the door etc.... no torture, they have normal food, normal life on the ground and grass, and when you are hungry and want to eat a chicken for example it is just a fast CHOP CHOP :lol: :lol: :lol: the animal doesnt suffer and probably doesnt even know its been killed, and ofcourse i am for example always thankfull for the meat of the animals and for them giving their lives so that i/we can live... this is the way it should be, like it has always been and not in some industries where they spent their lives on one spot, unable to move, unable to enjoy life, being tortured by sadistic sick fucks, being given discusting "food" which is all chemicals anyway, and their meat is then been distributed for us to eat, so we eat this poison aswell etc etc etc i mean you know the story
dancing little daemons all around
releasing their victory sound
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
can't you see their smile?
dancing little daemons all around
their rythm is shaking the ground
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
celebrating on the distant blue isle...

User avatar
Serpentine
Posts: 14

Re: Cats and sepensts are the most sacred of animals.

Postby Serpentine » Thu May 10, 2018 11:58 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:Cats, should be able to roam indoors and outside but from what I know, cats like to be outside most of the time.


This raises a few questions/ concerns for me. I have always been a big advocate for indoor cats with supervised outdoor time only. My current cat is harness trained (but he does deserve more outdoor time ).

Is letting your cat out unsupervised truly a safe option?

Here's my concerns

1. Other animals: whether it be stray/ wandering cats, dogs, or coyotes. I hear my neighbors cat getting in awful fights at night, and we have a bully that comes through just to pick fights with cats in the area.

2. Cars: only a week ago I called animal control over a black cat that was dead on the side of the road, it was wearing a bright colored collar but even though the owners put some effort into the kitty's safety no bright collar can protect it from a vehicle. Many people I see lose their cats to cars and just get more to meet the same fate..

3. Humans: PEOPLE ARE ASSHOLES.

4. Hunting: Cats are huge hunters, I've seen many concerns over affects on native bird populations.

5. Health: Illness from other cats, fleas, tick, pregnancy, injury, worm. There are tons of health risks for letting your cat outside. Statistically speaking indoor cats live longer lives than cats allowed to roam.

Even if you live out in the country that doesn't remove much risk of things..

I would be so happy if I could let my cat out to roam, but I have seen too many post and heard too many stories of cats going outside and never coming home... I'm sure if society was different things would be different for cats? But currently I'm unsure.

My cat is very important to me! I'd love to get this cleared up!

Hail Satan (:

Serpentlover666
Posts: 11

Re: Cats and sepensts are the most sacred of animals.

Postby Serpentlover666 » Mon May 14, 2018 4:56 pm

AncientShadow666 wrote:
Serpentlover666 wrote:I am in no way against eating animals but I do not like the horrible ways they are farmed and treated. I don't know why cows and chickens they are livestock I guess we are used to and easy to raise and chickens also provide us with eggs. But they are being horribly tortured and exploited and it is much harder these days for the public to keep and raise their own livestock unless you live somewhere that permits it. Even home vegetable gardens are under attack in some places, similar as collecting rain water in some places being made illegal. Hunting being restricted etc the more you notice things the bigger the picture is. Sorry getting off topic a bit but I think it all ties in. There is also the stigma still in the public and media against cats and snakes. I do not think this is a coincidence as these animals are long associated with Satan and witchcraft anything that is is usually painted in a bad light on purpose. People develop an irrational fear or hatred and I don't think it is by accident either. However I am starting to see things changing, social media and youtube is flooded with viral cat videos and snakes are becomming far more popular as pets and many people are working hard to educate the public and show that they are not the evil nasty creatures so many people think they are. But at the same time with snakes becomming more popular the way some and bred and treated also needs to change, many still think they are dumkb unfeeling creatures and it is not true. They are very intellegent and aware they have deep emotions and they are very psychic and empathic. They just do things on their own level in their own way.

Hail Satan!


i also dont like the way animals are treated in those big industries etc where they have sadistic workers who torture them... i mean i come from a land where there is no such things, there are only simple folk, simple farmers and animals live a normal life, they wake up with the sun, they are happy when they see you, you give them some food, you open the door, let them walk on the grass and on the field until the evening, then you call them, they come to you, you go with them to their house, give them some food again, you close the door etc.... no torture, they have normal food, normal life on the ground and grass, and when you are hungry and want to eat a chicken for example it is just a fast CHOP CHOP :lol: :lol: :lol: the animal doesnt suffer and probably doesnt even know its been killed, and ofcourse i am for example always thankfull for the meat of the animals and for them giving their lives so that i/we can live... this is the way it should be, like it has always been and not in some industries where they spent their lives on one spot, unable to move, unable to enjoy life, being tortured by sadistic sick fucks, being given discusting "food" which is all chemicals anyway, and their meat is then been distributed for us to eat, so we eat this poison aswell etc etc etc i mean you know the story


I feel the same way, they need the sunshine too I cannot stand the taste of eggs from the store I keep my own chickens or I get eggs from someone else in my local area who keeps their own chickens and I also prefer local honey from private bee keepers because it's from organic hobbyist I like to support my local community and the local people around me and not some big companies and because I believe that if you live in an area a long time you get in tune with the energy of that area including the plants it is something I have noticed for myself over my life I am empathic very sensitive to my environment and the energies in my environment which is why I like local food because it contains the same energy from my area and it is a pretty clean natural area with many good plants and trees and local honey and free range eggs etc is very good. It has good energy aswell.

Hail Satan!

Truth4ever
Posts: 87
Location: earth-cusp of Satans reign

Re: Cats and sepensts are the most sacred of animals.

Postby Truth4ever » Mon May 28, 2018 8:10 pm

yea i know my cat wants to be outside more-he meows at me to open the door but i can't cause i live next to a highway and have seen many a dead animal including free roaming cats i love mine soo much i can't lose him to a car just cause he wants out.
also the whole cows and chickens things it is horrible what modern people are doing to these animals they should never be confined this way it's unnatural for them. they are here on earth at this time cause we domesticted them a long time ago for these reasons. i was reading a book called the lion in the living room- and it said that cats domesticted themselves they choose us but they are still half wild even by their dna. but dogs are fully domesticated and they are the only animals that will look humans in the eye for long periods of time and come to us when afraid other animals will run from humans when scared or hurt but not dogs.
i've been a cat lover all my life and i know that this cat the one i mentioned above is special to me.
i was about to enter the indiana state fairgrounds where they were holding a mega adoption event. before i went in i quietly asked Bastet to give me a sign of what cat she wanted me to have. i go in and low and behold damn near every cat is asleep! except for one beautiful black male he was wide awake and pacing his cage and meowing and demanding attention. i took him home and he has been the best compaion i could hope for. he is two now and i hope to have him for at least another 20 years.-THANK YOU BASTET.

Hail Satan
Hail Bastet

User avatar
DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern
Posts: 45

Re: Cats and sepensts are the most sacred of animals.

Postby DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:45 pm

Corrupted humans are the biggest danger to this sacred animal, also being mutilated in animal fights not just with other cats but gofers ans skunks as well.

Then there issues of them getting lost for long stretches and finally finding you in a stricken emaciated state dependent on what game they could find. Then there are those distasteful domesticated dogs.

Cats as I said before have always been drawn to me like from miles around. A stray cat that may slash at others and whose leg is hurt will run to me for help.

They think in pictures and speak physically with there bodies. I feel somehow obligated to aid them even at cost. It just feels right.

Dogs have hated me sense I was a child, all types, barking yapping and snapping, running up barking and backing up.

One broke a chain, jumped a fence and put its fangs in my arm, as I was strolling by, on my way a local mom and pop store on the other side of the street. It was snarling so much it pissed itself and got some on my boot. The owner paid me cash for my coat, showed me the dog was not rabid with its documentation, and beg me not to report it over drinks.

I of course did not report it, but would have not even without the money. No real harm done. Maybe dog sense I instinctive dislike them and they me? Who knows. This surely was not the womans fault except for bad taste in pets.

I carried a sonic toy with me every sense then though. I got from mail-order but it seems to help a bit.
''The delusional world of the politically correct is the ''hell'' of Men that think of hell as a place of suffering instead of learning and wisdom which Hell really is. Glory instead, in your Luciferic Legacy of sacred blood within you. Here is Arcadia.''

Νίκος
Posts: 130
Location: Greece

Re: Cats and sepensts are the most sacred of animals.

Postby Νίκος » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:58 am

Roswitha wrote:I know of someone who hates cats because they poop in the garden sometimes.. at least that was perhaps what started it.

now the person is like 'they should all be locked up inside' .. What do you guys think? should a cat stay inside all day?

I disagree. It's like locking them up in a prison if you do that.. But thats my opinion.

Animals such like us are Satan's creations!As freedom as we deserve such freedom cats and the others animals deserve!They are a gift from father Satan and the gods to the humanity so if someone do not respect them they do not respect father Satan and the gods!

User avatar
Ash
Posts: 29

Re: Cats and sepensts are the most sacred of animals.

Postby Ash » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:03 pm

Hi everybody. In your opinion is it moral to spay or nueter your cats. I dont like the idea of cutting of the sexual energy of any being but it seems to be necceary. All my cats are fixed aside from my new kitten who i will have to have fixed soon.
Satan does not want you to be "sorry"
He wants you to learn.
I shook hands with God... :twisted:

Roswitha
Posts: 73

Re: Cats and sepensts are the most sacred of animals.

Postby Roswitha » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:11 pm

Ash wrote:Hi everybody. In your opinion is it moral to spay or nueter your cats. I dont like the idea of cutting of the sexual energy of any being but it seems to be necceary. All my cats are fixed aside from my new kitten who i will have to have fixed soon.


I think it is immoral to do so as you are also fucking up the cats hormone system (same for dogs too though). Its like what they did to church boys. Take their testicles out so they will always sing like a boy and not like a man. And basicly any other animal.

I understand that people think there are too many cats etc etc.. but they are also fed by people that keep them. Maybe people should grow up and be a bit more mature towards these things? I mean, not everyone does need to have his or her own cat as pet.. It is even known that some cats go to different houses and visit different people and stay there for a bit of the day.. its more like.. they're a community thing.

User avatar
Ash
Posts: 29

Re: Cats and sepensts are the most sacred of animals.

Postby Ash » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:32 pm

I understand your point of veiw. I was seeing it as a problem with overpopulation. I have male and female cats. If they constantly reproduced the homes that i find for the kittens will be homes that local kittys at the shelter and such dont get to have. Aswell as the one cat i had tended to spray and fuck the house up so my girlfriend made me take him jn to get neuterd or else she would try and make me give him up. Its hard cause i dont wanna screw around with a cats nature . she also dosnt let the cats out cause she fears they will get hurt. But i let them out anyway cause i dont think its anyway for a cat to live. Aslong as i dont live near a extremly busy street or a place with much danger i feel the cat would rather take the risk and be among nature and be free and happy then be held up like a prison. I have countless toys and catrees tho to keep them busy when they do get held up inside. I dont let the little one out tho csuse he cant fend for himself yet
Satan does not want you to be "sorry"
He wants you to learn.
I shook hands with God... :twisted:

Abysseye01
Posts: 7

Re: Cats and sepensts are the most sacred of animals.

Postby Abysseye01 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:32 pm

The only animal that matters are cartoon ponies that talk. I support veewugism so one day one the fucking evil carnists realize that animuls are peephole two and eqeeeul then I can finally marry a cartoon pony with pink hair.

Abysseye01
Posts: 7

Re: Cats and sepensts are the most sacred of animals.

Postby Abysseye01 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:13 pm

Stouup this hating on jewisss peeophole now or im telling muh rabbi... I wrute this heer as muh noze shakes in rages


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest