Kundalini Yoga

Any posts promoting Christianity, Islam or New Age beliefs or slandering the Joy of Satan will not get approved. We are law abiding and do NOT promote the use of illegal substances or activity.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

JoyofSatan.org
Exposingchristianity.com

-High Priestess Shannon

A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.

-Marcus Garvey

Moderator: HPS Shannon

Myster06

Kundalini Yoga

Postby Myster06 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:58 pm

Is it wise to do it then immediately do a money spell instead of meditating on your chi?

Hornet666

Re: Kundalini Yoga

Postby Hornet666 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:50 pm

I've done it right after doing kundalini yoga and have attracted large sums of money.

Savitar

Postby Savitar » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:28 pm

It's a good idea to give yourself at least a few minutes to gather all of your focus and deepen your concentration on your goal before performing the spell.
"I feel awe of the Gods, I love, I revere, I venerate them,
and in short have the same feelings towards them
as one would have towards kind master,
or teachers or fathers or guardians or any beings of that sort"
-Julianus Imperator

BoRn of fire

Postby BoRn of fire » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:36 am

In my experience it's quite important to lay on ur back for a few minutes to allow the energy to flow through the meridians etc feeling the buzz but not for too long then u can start the mantra etc affirming during the yoga helps to pre program aswel

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:02 am

You get the energy buzz only after lying on your back. I've never tried using the energy before lying on the back - which is a posture in itself. I think it raises more energy and than you can use the energy.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.