Page 1 of 1

Reinventing the Black Race of Satan

Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:10 pm
by HPS Shannon
Let us take the time and think about what it means to be black- what it means to be a black race created by Satan.
We do not need to follow a nature that the jews have created for us....a black creature with no sense that destroys. What we need to do is follow the satanic path. The dharma.

Think about what it means to come from SATAN.

The black race is a deep race. A basic race that is sensuous with emphasis on the physical realm. Almost like a prototype.
You can see this in how we move, how we dance, our rhythm, our spiritual style and how deeply we feel.

In examining the black race, you can see a primal energy. We must direct this and sublimate it into something positive. I want to see the blacks race's aggression and depth of feeling directed at destroying the jews (our only enemy) and in becoming the best we can be.
We should respect the other races, highlight our best features and work to improve all around
.
With meditation, it truly makes one become a better person. Our meditations also increases the intelligence and understanding. It opens the mind fully.The meta practices finish what was interrupted. This is very important. Let us surpass our limits and become progressive.

When one looks into ancient black satanic culture, you can see how advanced our ancestors were. What we see today with blacks is not a reflection of them. Our ancestors were in tuned with themselves and knew their place in the world. This primal energy was controlled and sublimated.The black race are not elaborate creators like the white race but we did have our own societies and had skills and abilities that increased as we advanced. This is why meditation is imperative, it elevates one in more ways than imaginable.

There are many sites and ruins still hidden that points to the blacks race's own advancement thousands and thousands of years ago in Africa. ALL gentile races had beautiful cultures and beautiful societies. The gods were by our sides.

As for today, All of us should do our parts in teaching our people. We do not need to live a lifestyle of crime, degeneracy, poverty, helplessness and ignorance. Use your powers, your natural gifts within your soul to get what you need in life.

Focus on Satan. Do what you can to lift your consciousness up and lead by example. Now and more than ever, we must become a new specimen of our race.

Thanks to the jewish infestation, blacks gentiles are seen in a negative way.

------------------------------ -------------------
Meditation to help restore order to the mind and soul:

Place both hands in the Anjali mudra or Prayer mudra. Hold up to the heart center. Hold throughout the entire meditation.

Breath in blue energy into all four corners of the soul at the same time (front, back and both sides of the body)

After that breath, vibrate M vibrated as MMMMM....as in make or might.

Repeat the breath again while taking in energy into all 4 corners of the body.

After that vibrate A, vibrated as Ah.

Repeat the breath into all 4 corners.
Vibrate A again.

Repeat the breathing again and then vibrate T. T is vibrated like D but a little lesser

Feel the energy resonating in the soul. Repeat 3 more times.

Know within your mind that the energy is balancing your soul.

This meditation opens one to the natural order of nature for understanding and insight. The prayer mudra is wonderful and very helpful in balancing out the soul and mind since it fuses both hemispheres of the brain. This mudra is my favorite.

* When doing any kind of breathing exercise, energy should be absorbed whenever possible.

Maat is the Egyptian Daemon goddess of truth, order, Balance, law and justice.
The Egyptian daemon gods of Hell are the gods of the black gentiles.

Re: Reinventing the Black Race of Satan

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:14 pm
by Zazu Ishtar
Satan has told me on many occasions that he has given ALL gentile nations with gift of immortality. This has to be achieved through a dedicated work revealed by each nationality's heritage and spiritual practices. The black race of today are sleep by the lullaby of the Jews! Being swayed to and fro by every wind of doctrine, they lose their sense of worth and identity. Satan gives the black race power to take back our identity and heritage. Because our spiritual energy is best applied in a primal sense of awareness, we see why the physical aspect of the black man is his primary one. Satan guides us in how to manipulate and harness this energy for self advancement. Hail HP Shannon! Hail Satan!

Re: Reinventing the Black Race of Satan

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:50 pm
by Zazu Ishtar
Is there a email address I can reach you by and ask questions of a more personal note?

Re: Reinventing the Black Race of Satan

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:16 pm
by HPS Shannon
Zazu Ishtar wrote:Is there a email address I can reach you by and ask questions of a more personal note?


Yes, you can.

[email protected]

Re: Reinventing the Black Race of Satan

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:05 pm
by Myster06
Absorbed how?

HPS Shannon wrote:Let us take the time and think about what it means to be black- what it means to be a black race created by Satan.
We do not need to follow a nature that the jews have created for us....a black creature with no sense that destroys. What we need to do is follow the satanic path. The dharma.

Think about what it means to come from SATAN.

The black race is a deep race. A basic race that is sensuous with emphasis on the physical realm. Almost like a prototype.
You can see this in how we move, how we dance, our rhythm, our spiritual style and how deeply we feel.

In examining the black race, you can see a primal energy. We must direct this and sublimate it into something positive. I want to see the blacks race's aggression and depth of feeling directed at destroying the jews (our only enemy) and in becoming the best we can be.
We should respect the other races, highlight our best features and work to improve all around
.
With meditation, it truly makes one become a better person. Our meditations also increases the intelligence and understanding. It opens the mind fully.The meta practices finish what was interrupted. This is very important. Let us surpass our limits and become progressive.

When one looks into ancient black satanic culture, you can see how advanced our ancestors were. What we see today with blacks is not a reflection of them. Our ancestors were in tuned with themselves and knew their place in the world. This primal energy was controlled and sublimated.The black race are not elaborate creators like the white race but we did have our own societies and had skills and abilities that increased as we advanced. This is why meditation is imperative, it elevates one in more ways than imaginable.

There are many sites and ruins still hidden that points to the blacks race's own advancement thousands and thousands of years ago in Africa. ALL gentile races had beautiful cultures and beautiful societies. The gods were by our sides.

As for today, All of us should do our parts in teaching our people. We do not need to live a lifestyle of crime, degeneracy, poverty, helplessness and ignorance. Use your powers, your natural gifts within your soul to get what you need in life.

Focus on Satan. Do what you can to lift your consciousness up and lead by example. Now and more than ever, we must become a new specimen of our race.

Thanks to the jewish infestation, blacks gentiles are seen in a negative way.

------------------------------ -------------------
Meditation to help restore order to the mind and soul:

Place both hands in the Anjali mudra or Prayer mudra. Hold up to the heart center. Hold throughout the entire meditation.

Breath in blue energy into all four corners of the soul at the same time (front, back and both sides of the body)

After that breath, vibrate M vibrated as MMMMM....as in make or might.

Repeat the breath again while taking in energy into all 4 corners of the body.

After that vibrate A, vibrated as Ah.

Repeat the breath into all 4 corners.
Vibrate A again.

Repeat the breathing again and then vibrate T. T is vibrated like D but a little lesser

Feel the energy resonating in the soul. Repeat 3 more times.

Know within your mind that the energy is balancing your soul.

This meditation opens one to the natural order of nature for understanding and insight. The prayer mudra is wonderful and very helpful in balancing out the soul and mind since it fuses both hemispheres of the brain. This mudra is my favorite.

* When doing any kind of breathing exercise, energy should be absorbed whenever possible.

Maat is the Egyptian Daemon goddess of truth, order, Balance, law and justice.
The Egyptian daemon gods of Hell are the gods of the black gentiles.

Re: Reinventing the Black Race of Satan

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:59 am
by HPS Shannon
Myster06 wrote:Absorbed how?

HPS Shannon wrote:Let us take the time and think about what it means to be black- what it means to be a black race created by Satan.
We do not need to follow a nature that the jews have created for us....a black creature with no sense that destroys. What we need to do is follow the satanic path. The dharma.

Think about what it means to come from SATAN.

The black race is a deep race. A basic race that is sensuous with emphasis on the physical realm. Almost like a prototype.
You can see this in how we move, how we dance, our rhythm, our spiritual style and how deeply we feel.

In examining the black race, you can see a primal energy. We must direct this and sublimate it into something positive. I want to see the blacks race's aggression and depth of feeling directed at destroying the jews (our only enemy) and in becoming the best we can be.
We should respect the other races, highlight our best features and work to improve all around
.
With meditation, it truly makes one become a better person. Our meditations also increases the intelligence and understanding. It opens the mind fully.The meta practices finish what was interrupted. This is very important. Let us surpass our limits and become progressive.

When one looks into ancient black satanic culture, you can see how advanced our ancestors were. What we see today with blacks is not a reflection of them. Our ancestors were in tuned with themselves and knew their place in the world. This primal energy was controlled and sublimated.The black race are not elaborate creators like the white race but we did have our own societies and had skills and abilities that increased as we advanced. This is why meditation is imperative, it elevates one in more ways than imaginable.

There are many sites and ruins still hidden that points to the blacks race's own advancement thousands and thousands of years ago in Africa. ALL gentile races had beautiful cultures and beautiful societies. The gods were by our sides.

As for today, All of us should do our parts in teaching our people. We do not need to live a lifestyle of crime, degeneracy, poverty, helplessness and ignorance. Use your powers, your natural gifts within your soul to get what you need in life.

Focus on Satan. Do what you can to lift your consciousness up and lead by example. Now and more than ever, we must become a new specimen of our race.

Thanks to the jewish infestation, blacks gentiles are seen in a negative way.

------------------------------ -------------------
Meditation to help restore order to the mind and soul:

Place both hands in the Anjali mudra or Prayer mudra. Hold up to the heart center. Hold throughout the entire meditation.

Breath in blue energy into all four corners of the soul at the same time (front, back and both sides of the body)

After that breath, vibrate M vibrated as MMMMM....as in make or might.

Repeat the breath again while taking in energy into all 4 corners of the body.

After that vibrate A, vibrated as Ah.

Repeat the breath into all 4 corners.
Vibrate A again.

Repeat the breathing again and then vibrate T. T is vibrated like D but a little lesser

Feel the energy resonating in the soul. Repeat 3 more times.

Know within your mind that the energy is balancing your soul.

This meditation opens one to the natural order of nature for understanding and insight. The prayer mudra is wonderful and very helpful in balancing out the soul and mind since it fuses both hemispheres of the brain. This mudra is my favorite.

* When doing any kind of breathing exercise, energy should be absorbed whenever possible.

Maat is the Egyptian Daemon goddess of truth, order, Balance, law and justice.
The Egyptian daemon gods of Hell are the gods of the black gentiles.


Absorbed like in the foundation meditation exercise. Breathing in energy...

Re: Reinventing the Black Race of Satan

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:08 pm
by rufus
hello HP Shannon,I did fall into a Christian trap when I was younger because I was new to satanism and had little knowledge,they attacked me and took my soul,I don't know what happened but I have been insane ever since my mind seems to be racing and I struggle every day,I did think its because of my crown chakra,cause the thoughts have made my other chakras to go off balance,am trying to recover but it will take high energy and time and not to talk of am still struggling to meditate,its just so lonely for me,if there is someone I could talk to maybe can give me directions,my chakras are just off balanced and sometimes I feel so down that I don't know what to do,will appreciate any advise.am in africa

Re: Reinventing the Black Race of Satan

Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:18 am
by SnowflakePuppy666
rufus wrote:hello HP Shannon,I did fall into a Christian trap when I was younger because I was new to satanism and had little knowledge,they attacked me and took my soul,I don't know what happened but I have been insane ever since my mind seems to be racing and I struggle every day,I did think its because of my crown chakra,cause the thoughts have made my other chakras to go off balance,am trying to recover but it will take high energy and time and not to talk of am still struggling to meditate,its just so lonely for me,if there is someone I could talk to maybe can give me directions,my chakras are just off balanced and sometimes I feel so down that I don't know what to do,will appreciate any advise.am in africa


Hi Rufus, first you should try doing Void Mediation to calm your mind ( http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html ). Next you should make sure that your chakras are fully open ( http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html ) and make sure they are aligned correctly ( http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... nment.html ) . After you do this and if you are still having the same problem you can try doing physical yoga ( http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Yoga2.html ) or follow these instructions by HP Hooded Cobra ( https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS ... sages/1452 ). If you have any more questions I'll be happy to answer them!!!! :D Hail Sekhmet, Hail Amdusias, Hail Anubis and Hail Satan!!!!! :D

Re: Reinventing the Black Race of Satan

Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:47 am
by lucifer666
SnowflakePuppy666 wrote:
rufus wrote:hello HP Shannon,I did fall into a Christian trap when I was younger because I was new to satanism and had little knowledge,they attacked me and took my soul,I don't know what happened but I have been insane ever since my mind seems to be racing and I struggle every day,I did think its because of my crown chakra,cause the thoughts have made my other chakras to go off balance,am trying to recover but it will take high energy and time and not to talk of am still struggling to meditate,its just so lonely for me,if there is someone I could talk to maybe can give me directions,my chakras are just off balanced and sometimes I feel so down that I don't know what to do,will appreciate any advise.am in africa


Hi Rufus, first you should try doing Void Mediation to calm your mind ( http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html ). Next you should make sure that your chakras are fully open ( http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html ) and make sure they are aligned correctly ( http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... nment.html ) . After you do this and if you are still having the same problem you can try doing physical yoga ( http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Yoga2.html ) or follow these instructions by HP Hooded Cobra ( https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS ... sages/1452 ). If you have any more questions I'll be happy to answer them!!!! :D Hail Sekhmet, Hail Amdusias, Hail Anubis and Hail Satan!!!!! :D

thank you very much,all though my formal ip was banned because I was being such an asshole,really creating problems in the forum :cry:,it was not my intention thou,I had no idea what was over me,Lol now they know its me.anyway thanks again,oh before I forget...I would like to know more about the rune sugil...can it be used to open chakras???