Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vodun and Voodoo

Shannon

The religion of Voodoo is derived from the original West African Vodun tradition and so this article will focus on the latter. Voodoo practiced in Haiti and the Americas is more so a conglomerate of traditional African religions with some European and Native Indian Influence. The gods are also associated with Xian saints...

Vodun is an ancestral and nature based following in which spiritual transformation is attained via the direct communication with gods of nature. It is
a very old religion. Some scholars even estimate that it may be almost 10,000 years old. Whatever the case may be, Vodun has gone through much corruption and transition since the arrival of Xianity and with thousands of years of enemy attack. Many Vodun priests and practitioners were killed and some imprisoned. Shrines and many places of worship were destroyed over the course of this time. Only recently has Vodun in Africa has been practiced openly and freely without socio-political restraint.

Since the blacks race's history has been based on oral traditions and each tribe having keepers of the tradition, the traditional religions that have been infiltrated has distortion but on the upside, many tribes in Africa who have avoided a significant amount of enemy persecution can recall their existence and traditions all the way to the beginning.

The word Vodun is similar to Vodan/Wodan/Wod/Odin. Buddha.
High Priest Mageson has written a couple of articles on primordial Buddhism and its relation to Mercury symbolism. Please refer to those for more info. The gentiles had all the same basic culture through out the ancient world.

The V in Vodun indicates the Mercury or serpent life force. The kundalini. The same can also be said for the O.

The Vodun god, most commonly referred to as Legba is the chief god and Solar archetype of the religion. He is the highest honored and widely worshiped god in the Vodun pantheon. In rituals he must be invoked and acknowledged first in order for communication between humans and the gods to be successful.The Africans say that he is the way to all of the gods and opener of the gates.

Legba is depicted as a virile horned being with an erect phallus.
The horns, like that of the Mercury glyph, represent the perfected life force and power. The phallus is liken to the spine which the serpent energy flows upward. It is the kundalini fully arisen. He is also the god of creative healing and sexuality.

I do believe that Legba is an aspect of Satan. In Africa there are still many statues and altar areas with depictions of him. Legba was said to have given his people the power of the oracle and divination to help them direct their fate.

Another god or force in Vodun is Da, the rainbow serpent. The rainbow serpent is the kundalini and Da is said to carry all the messages of the gods and ascends to heaven in the form of a rainbow. This is the kundalini serpent rising up to the crown chakra.

Da is also known as Dangbe, Dan, Aido wedo and Damballah(in the Haitian Voodoo pantheon). All these are aspects of the great cosmic serpent.The primordial energy, the ever moving force. There are still temples and shrines in honor of Da and so, pythons and snakes are sacred in many parts of Africa just like in many pagan religions across the world.

The rainbow serpent is an symbol in many of the black race's mythology. As well as Serpents and snakes(kundalini) residing in water(life force and feminine principle).

In Vodun, the basis of the whole practice is to achieve spiritual transformation by making sacrifices to the gods. In Vodun, all of its practitioners put emphasis on feeding the gods and that the gods are alive because they are worshiped and that it is humans that keep the gods alive. The gods are indeed the chakras. The sacrifice is advancing our souls and doing the daily practice of meditation to reach a higher level of existence.

Dancing was a method used to achieve union with the body and to achieve spiritual transformation. The dancers would enter into a trance and the Shakti energy would activate flowing upward in the spine and the astral senses opened. This is why dancing is a big part of African culture. It is expressive and spiritual.

Now, when one looks further into Vodun and Voodoo, you will come across blood sacrifices of animals and humans(Not as common nowadays) and possessions. The blood sacrificing is not the original Vodun way. Satan and the Daemons would not allow or condone this. It is apparent that the blood sacrificing is of the enemy. They say that the 'gods' demand the blood sacrifices because it feeds them and if one does not give the gods attention then they can reek havoc in your life. The bigger the sacrifice and greater the blood, the more the 'god' may feel obligated to grant favors of protection and such.

The enemy and Jews are the one who benefit from and demand blood sacrifices. The same occurrence goes for the Aztecs and other cultures. This is clear infiltration.

I am further disgusted because many who have ignored the 'gods' and haven't given them a sacrifice have been known to cause chaos in the practitioners life and even go after their children....This is not of our pagan gods.

During Vodun ceremony, many are possessed while invoking these 'gods' and ultimately black out. This happens during ceremony while participants dance and enter trance. They come out of possession with no memory of what happened. These 'gods' who have taken over their bodies have been known to do things that include, meaningless dancing, eating glass and destroying clothing or items or causing death or accident because the participant was overwhelmed. Nothing is ever truly gained.

Our pagan traditions have been distorted and attacked for thousands of years but from doing my research on Vodun, I see the beauty that once was in this practice. Of course some of the base practices still are in tact. There are still ceremonies where an initiate 'dies' and is reborn into the new serpent priesthood.

In essence, Vodun is the remains of a rich satanic tradition based off of one's spiritual elevation and acknowledgement of our god Satan as the way to spiritual growth. Coincidentally, The colors of black, red and white are still used today in the rituals and this also corresponds to the colors of spiritual alchemy.

Any advice on using affordable amulets for love and sexual fiery attraction?Voodoo amulets work for this powerfully but it may be tied to samael and his angels as Christians have successfully banished their magic which means alot of it is tied to reptilian and other Anu energy and beings?

I've used Sufi and tibetan ones in my ignorant phase and they worked but not nearly as strong as what I hear voodoo ones do?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back