Vodun and Voodoo

Any posts promoting Christianity, Islam or New Age beliefs or slandering the Joy of Satan will not get approved. We are law abiding and do NOT promote the use of illegal substances or activity.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

JoyofSatan.org
Exposingchristianity.com

-High Priestess Shannon

A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.

-Marcus Garvey

Moderator: HPS Shannon

HPS Shannon

Vodun and Voodoo

Postby HPS Shannon » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:05 pm

The religion of Voodoo is derived from the original West African Vodun tradition and so this article will focus on the latter. Voodoo practiced in Haiti and the Americas is more so a conglomerate of traditional African religions with some European and Native Indian Influence. The gods are also associated with Xian saints...

Vodun is an ancestral and nature based following in which spiritual transformation is attained via the direct communication with gods of nature. It is
a very old religion. Some scholars even estimate that it may be almost 10,000 years old. Whatever the case may be, Vodun has gone through much corruption and transition since the arrival of Xianity and with thousands of years of enemy attack. Many Vodun priests and practitioners were killed and some imprisoned. Shrines and many places of worship were destroyed over the course of this time. Only recently has Vodun in Africa has been practiced openly and freely without socio-political restraint.

Since the blacks race's history has been based on oral traditions and each tribe having keepers of the tradition, the traditional religions that have been infiltrated has distortion but on the upside, many tribes in Africa who have avoided a significant amount of enemy persecution can recall their existence and traditions all the way to the beginning.

The word Vodun is similar to Vodan/Wodan/Wod/Odin. Buddha.
High Priest Mageson has written a couple of articles on primordial Buddhism and its relation to Mercury symbolism. Please refer to those for more info. The gentiles had all the same basic culture through out the ancient world.

The V in Vodun indicates the Mercury or serpent life force. The kundalini. The same can also be said for the O.

The Vodun god, most commonly referred to as Legba is the chief god and Solar archetype of the religion. He is the highest honored and widely worshiped god in the Vodun pantheon. In rituals he must be invoked and acknowledged first in order for communication between humans and the gods to be successful.The Africans say that he is the way to all of the gods and opener of the gates.

Legba is depicted as a virile horned being with an erect phallus.
The horns, like that of the Mercury glyph, represent the perfected life force and power. The phallus is liken to the spine which the serpent energy flows upward. It is the kundalini fully arisen. He is also the god of creative healing and sexuality.

I do believe that Legba is an aspect of Satan. In Africa there are still many statues and altar areas with depictions of him. Legba was said to have given his people the power of the oracle and divination to help them direct their fate.

Another god or force in Vodun is Da, the rainbow serpent. The rainbow serpent is the kundalini and Da is said to carry all the messages of the gods and ascends to heaven in the form of a rainbow. This is the kundalini serpent rising up to the crown chakra.

Da is also known as Dangbe, Dan, Aido wedo and Damballah(in the Haitian Voodoo pantheon). All these are aspects of the great cosmic serpent.The primordial energy, the ever moving force. There are still temples and shrines in honor of Da and so, pythons and snakes are sacred in many parts of Africa just like in many pagan religions across the world.

The rainbow serpent is an symbol in many of the black race's mythology. As well as Serpents and snakes(kundalini) residing in water(life force and feminine principle).

In Vodun, the basis of the whole practice is to achieve spiritual transformation by making sacrifices to the gods. In Vodun, all of its practitioners put emphasis on feeding the gods and that the gods are alive because they are worshiped and that it is humans that keep the gods alive. The gods are indeed the chakras. The sacrifice is advancing our souls and doing the daily practice of meditation to reach a higher level of existence.

Dancing was a method used to achieve union with the body and to achieve spiritual transformation. The dancers would enter into a trance and the Shakti energy would activate flowing upward in the spine and the astral senses opened. This is why dancing is a big part of African culture. It is expressive and spiritual.

Now, when one looks further into Vodun and Voodoo, you will come across blood sacrifices of animals and humans(Not as common nowadays) and possessions. The blood sacrificing is not the original Vodun way. Satan and the Daemons would not allow or condone this. It is apparent that the blood sacrificing is of the enemy. They say that the 'gods' demand the blood sacrifices because it feeds them and if one does not give the gods attention then they can reek havoc in your life. The bigger the sacrifice and greater the blood, the more the 'god' may feel obligated to grant favors of protection and such.

The enemy and Jews are the one who benefit from and demand blood sacrifices. The same occurrence goes for the Aztecs and other cultures. This is clear infiltration.

I am further disgusted because many who have ignored the 'gods' and haven't given them a sacrifice have been known to cause chaos in the practitioners life and even go after their children....This is not of our pagan gods.

During Vodun ceremony, many are possessed while invoking these 'gods' and ultimately black out. This happens during ceremony while participants dance and enter trance. They come out of possession with no memory of what happened. These 'gods' who have taken over their bodies have been known to do things that include, meaningless dancing, eating glass and destroying clothing or items or causing death or accident because the participant was overwhelmed. Nothing is ever truly gained.

Our pagan traditions have been distorted and attacked for thousands of years but from doing my research on Vodun, I see the beauty that once was in this practice. Of course some of the base practices still are in tact. There are still ceremonies where an initiate 'dies' and is reborn into the new serpent priesthood.

In essence, Vodun is the remains of a rich satanic tradition based off of one's spiritual elevation and acknowledgement of our god Satan as the way to spiritual growth. Coincidentally, The colors of black, red and white are still used today in the rituals and this also corresponds to the colors of spiritual alchemy.

ss666

Re: Vodun and Voodoo

Postby ss666 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:13 am

Thank you for the sermon! The dancing part is intriguing, can it be used similarly like Yoga? Is there a place to learn spiritual dancing?

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:23 pm

ss666 wrote:Thank you for the sermon! The dancing part is intriguing, can it be used similarly like Yoga? Is there a place to learn spiritual dancing?

Yes, I wrote a sermon on African dance which was synonymous with yoga.

You can find it on this forum while your scroll down to the topics.

ss666

Postby ss666 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:09 am

HPS Shannon wrote:
ss666 wrote:Thank you for the sermon! The dancing part is intriguing, can it be used similarly like Yoga? Is there a place to learn spiritual dancing?

Yes, I wrote a sermon on African dance which was synonymous with yoga.

You can find it on this forum while your scroll down to the topics.

Really interesting and informative sermons! Thank you!

HorusLucis

Postby HorusLucis » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:31 am

This sermon is an eye Opener HPS Shannon.It takes me back to my childhood years back in the village.My 2nd grandmother(sister to my maternal gradma)who did not have kids was deeply involved in vodoo as in African way & as from what i hear From my mother,she would leave her home on Thursday evening and join fellow vodoo practitioners at a secluded area where they would,indulge themselves,sing and dance around a big fire & it was said during the climax,they would be walking through the fire as the danced and wouldnt get burned.After the whole thing she would be back home on monday in the evening.On her final days,she was very fond of me(i was a small boy then)on her deathbed,she would send for me & make me pour some liquid on the heathen floor as a reminder,that she wil never leave my side even if she died.& The last time i saw her,she was ok,but something inside me told me i wont see her again.
Then years later came dad who became a FreeMason(and what they did behind the Lodge curtains,i dont know much).
FATHER SATAN IS THE GPS ON THE ROAD TO REDEMPTION OF MY SOUL!!

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:45 am

I think the most important part of becoming a satanist is doing work against our enemies, dedicating and than listening for urges and intuition about what meditations to do as seen in this HPS Maxine quote;

Certain strong intuition about things [a gut feeling], ideas that come into our heads [especially those that are helpful], and helpful urges to act on something that will help to solve a problem, and opportunities are often the result of a Demon watching over us.

I don't believe, looking at historical examples, that you can be a great satanist without good understanding of the above quote or direct communication with the gods.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

HorusLucis

Postby HorusLucis » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:07 am

@Naziman/what you are sayin,i clearly understand,but honestly,i find it liberating to know and understand your past.That way,you can understand your current disposition,where you are heading and how to go about it(but with one thing in your mind,:Destroying the enemy & immortality of soul).

Zazu Ishtar

Postby Zazu Ishtar » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:40 pm

Loved the sermon! It really puts things into perspective when encountered with questions. Any suggestions on the best way to detour my voodoo/vodun community from the sacrifices of animals and such?
Storm Trooper #666
[email protected]

Dauntless

Postby Dauntless » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:44 am

Thanks for the post HP Shanon. I find it very informative.

Personally, I come from East Africa. Which is composed of basically three main countries, Uganda, Tanzania and Kenya. Am Ugandan.
But our country was first infested with Islam before Christianity came. Our history classes begin at the point of '' the coming of the Arabs", along with it's many advantages like ((they taught us that our god's are just mediators to the main god who is Allah. The whole theory is so hopeless en twisted.

Anything before the coming of the Arabs is regarded as irrelevant.
So the lot pupils know about the African traditional religion (ATR) is passed on orally by the old people.

Anyways, with the coming of the xtian missionaries things just got alot worse. ATR almost died out completely.

But there still are practitioners who do it in absolute secrecy. For example my family is Islamic, we have staunch- fanatics, but there are also non believers(who do not put it out in the public) and then there are doublers.

My mother was a doubler, in daylight she was a moslem but in the dark she was something entirely different. And it's through her that I came to know the little I do about ATR (which is basically why Dad kicked us out when he found out) lolest. My Dad is a fanatic.

Anyway the main point is, I want to share the little I know about our beliefs in regards to ATR.

In my country I have come to observe that we worship spirits.
I have tried to relate what we have to what the joS teaches but I have not found anything in common. Nothing at all. Our Spirit have nothing to do with the Nordic gods

The spirits that are worshipped, some are vile and some are wonderful.
These spirit are called gods and they are so many, each is attributed with a specific task. We have one for rain, hunting, the one who rules the water bodies, death, and so many others.

The ATR worship in my country doesn't involve anything to do with the soul or its advancement. And I have never heard of any teachings that involve any meditations.

However, pretty much like the xtian faith we just pray, and sacrifice to our gods to gain there favor.
There is alot of dancing involved, en aloooot of possession.
Almost all the spirits that are worshiped require animal sacrifices, and some human blood, but those are the vile spirits.

Then there is alot of herbology. Herbs are like the biggest thing.
Maxine wrote in a sermon that herbs have no power or magical aspects of there own, unless they are infused with some energy first, but, that's not the story where I come from. I mean I literary know this for sure because I my self have used some herbs without infusing any energy in them en they did what my purpose for using them was. I have done this alot of times.

Before I was a Satanists I used to be attacked by ancestral spirit, I would be possesed, but usually not to the point of loosing counciousness, I would feel some nasty weight resting in my leg or arm or the back of wherever, then I would immediately get an incense burner en burn the herbs en the spirt would flee. This usually happened to me when I was alone.

Secondly, in my free time during the holidays I would work at my aunts restaurant, she is so into witchcraft en herbology, But before we went to work we would bathe in herbs to bring us luck so as we sell out completely, en then we would burn herbs to woo customers. En Damn, her restaurant is flocked by all sorts of people, en yet is a ghetto restaurant.
Also, I once applied for a scholarship to go study in Turkey, Alot of people did, people who were from better schools en definitely alot smarter than me, if I stood any chances of getting through it was like 10%. But I bathed and smoked herbs of luck for a month, en when the list came back I was among the selected. Unfortunately, some political instabilities in my country kept me from getting a passport, only those who hard passports where taken that year, so I ended up enrolling for college in my country. My main point is when we use herbs, we dnt even invoke the gods or somn, jhus- so long as you know the plant, pick it up from the Bush, burn it, or eat it, or bathe it. En it always works. I dnt know how but it does.

Lastly, I dnt know why but nothing in our religious history points towords the gods. The spirits that we worship are... Not the gods, I have never seen any of these spirits en frankly I do not wish to. Those who have seen them say they take on human forms whenever they please, my aunts friends said she saw the twin gods(gods responsible for giving birth to twins) she had gone to take then an offering of food in a bush, she is not lair and I believe her, she said two beautiful kids in ragged clothes came out of nowhere, playing and laughing and then stood at a distance. When she put the food down en turned to walk way, she looked back en they had disappeared with the food.
After that offering her problems stopped en her life got a lot better.

I can't see how our traditional religious life can be contacted to Satanism, honestly, it's too different. Until recent, I was faced with making a decision between ATR en Satanism, because the two contradict. And ofcos I chose wisely.

My aunt takes us(me en her kids) to see a witch doctor on a weekly basis. The rest of my family (especially my brother) do not know abt this, because if they ever find out they would kill me. And I also can't refuse to go with my aunt because she dnt know am a Satanists. Nobody knows.

The witch doctor that we go it see is gifted, Lol, en he uses herbs too, he is the who directs my aunt on which herbs to use. He can also see the future, he knows things that one hasn't even told him, he told my cousin everything abt her without her saying anything, he tells a person there problem before them telling him.
All that works on them(my cousins and aunt) but not me. I mean his herbs used to work when I used them, but he can't see anything or say anything precise when it comes to me. It's like am closed to him. He can't see my passed or my future. So he asks me what my problems are if I had any, en whatever I tell him he gives me herbs for it. But he can't see anything, en I think that has to do with my aura of protection. Whatever he uses to see, it can't see past my aura.

Anyways, when I take his herbs I dnt use them any more. En that's because i'dnt understand how and why they work.
So if I need any luck I just stick to my runes en power mediation.

Hail Satan
Devil's advocate nic
:geek:

HorusLucis

Postby HorusLucis » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:45 pm

Jambo @Dauntless wa nyumbani?As for what i understand,These witchdoctors do not have the same energy like you,since you are a Dedicated SS & you do have your spiritual advancement routine which you strictly adhere to.I Guess their energy can contaminate your energy field.