Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Significance of African Dance

Shannon

Music, dance and storytelling are the means in which our ancestors preserved their history. The blacks race's history was based in oral traditions and the keepers of these traditions were griots and bards.

Traditional African dance is correspondent to Yoga. All the gentile races had their own form of this practice though it was not called Yoga. The Asians such as the Chinese have utilized Qigong, Tai chi and related practices, the Aryans performed what we generally know as Yoga and the Blacks specifically identified with dance. Dancing and body movement were performed by all gentile races in some way or form. All of these emphasized total body awareness, union within the mind body and soul, developing physical strength and capability as well as achieving a spiritual state of being.

Traditional African dance is powerful and physical and depends on coordination and synchronization within body. Its utilizes the concepts of polyrhythms in which the shoulders, chests, pelvis, arms and legs may move with different rhythms in the music, and total body articulation and isolation of parts of the body. The traditional movements also include, depending on the dance, hip and rhythmic gyrations of the back and lower spine,movement of the hips to open up the hip centers, body shaking, movements of the cranial with knees bent (as seen in many asian spiritual practices such as Qigong) and foot stomping.

With further observation of the dances, I have seen many similarities between yoga and the traditional dances such as use of mudras, rolling of the neck, the cobra pose, spinal twists, the warrior pose and other yogic positions but this is performed while maintaining constant movement of the body. The movements range from simple and regal to complex and fast. This takes control and connection.

One wonderful example of this is the African dance called the Yanvalou. It originated in West Africa and was brought over to Haiti during the Trans-Atlantic african slave trade along with many other traditional and african pagan religion. The Voodoo based practices today in Haiti and in some parts of the Americas was derived from the official Vodun religion based on the wisdom of the Serpent, in Africa.

The Yanvalou is a Vodun dance that invokes and calls upon the all important serpent/snake deity called Damballah who brings upon wisdom and purity. Damballa is another name for the kundalini serpent.

Yanvalou dance is said to be one of the most important of the Vodun based dances and is usually performed before ritual. The dance consists of spinal twists and manipulations, Contractions of the solar plexus, undulations of the back from the base of the spine upwards while knees slightly bent and releasing of the chest. This mimics the movements of the serpent or the waves of the sea.

The Yanvalou is performed at a slower tempo so that trance can be obtained. Dancers allow their body to relax while working at the same time and expand the breath movement throughout the entire body on a vertical axis. With Yanvalou and other derived dances such as zepol, banda gede, mayi and parigol, I note that many of these dances in tribute to "Damballah" put emphasis on the lower spine, hip and sacral area while also grinding, contracting and moving the pelvic area to stimulate the sexual energy.

In speaking of the kundalini and of spiritual energy being invoked through movement, In Nigeria during Yoruba ceremonies, many describe their progress of their shamanistic dancing culminates in a surge of heat rising from the base of the spine. The Kalahari Bushmen in Namibia, also speak of vital spiritual energy which they call N'um. They call it the vital energy residing at the base of the spine and bursts out of the crown of the head. They are said to enter a trance and then 'heat' and stir the energy up through dancing and they channel it for their shamanic healing rituals.

In Africa, the drum has a spiritual significance as well. It aids in ritual and dancing. Dance and music along with the rhythm of the drum are inseparable expressions. The beating of the drums facilitate awareness and helps to induce trance. As the vibrations of the drums permeate the body, altered states are achieved. The music and dance work to entrain the body and entrance the mind into a personalized and vibrationally conscious state. Research has even demonstrated that energetic rhythms cause the brain to synchronize and helps to balance the cerebral hemispheres. This makes much sense in that the africans used this energy to also mimic primordial energy and go along in tapping into their own divine energies. One Vodun practitioner calls the drum playing as 'beating the spirits into the head'.

In my experience in african dance, namely the Yanvalou, It keeps my spine supple and flexible and my body worked out. I like to practice this before my meditations. It is a specific dance with which I equate with kundalini yoga. I also find that I get an energy buzz after the dancing and so it is an enjoyable way for me to begin my other practices. I love african dancing as it is very fun, freeing and groovy.

15xogvo.jpg

Movement is life.

Hail Satan!
High Priestess Shannon

-------------------------------------
Sources:
Daniel, Yvonne "Dancing Wisdom" 2005
Bynum, Edward "The African Unconsciousness" 2012
Welsh-Ashanti "African Dance" 2004

I’m going to bump this up because I just came across this and think it’d be cool for more people to see it.

I’m not black, but I wonder if there’s anything more out there about aryan specific movement traditions. Now that I think of it, I’ve never really heard of it. I’ve been doing a lot of these circular dance movements and it helps energy kind of flow through my body well. Similar to qigong. But I can do it while I’m running around trying to keep up with my kids and cook dinner. I’ve become a much better dancer just through meditation and Satan/Gods actually. Dancing is life!

Sundara said:
I’m going to bump this up because I just came across this and think it’d be cool for more people to see it.

I’m not black, but I wonder if there’s anything more out there about aryan specific movement traditions. Now that I think of it, I’ve never really heard of it. I’ve been doing a lot of these circular dance movements and it helps energy kind of flow through my body well. Similar to qigong. But I can do it while I’m running around trying to keep up with my kids and cook dinner. I’ve become a much better dancer just through meditation and Satan/Gods actually. Dancing is life!

Thank you Sundara.

Your racial kin did utilize movement, similar to Voodoo dancing to stimulate and awaken the serpent enery. Its similar to the wild dances of the god seen in Europe, India and Egypt. Specific movement was for this reason.

https://us.humankinetics.com/blogs/excerpt/ancient-greece

Same with belly dancing in Egypy and India. These were originally meant to stimulate the energy centers specifically lower, its connected to the kundalini shakti.

Any dance that emphasizes circular movement, flailing, serpentine or any kind of undulation to mimic the way kundalini energy moves freely in the body, was used for this reason in gentile culture like white and black. It opens and circuates energy through the body.

I have not seen this in Chinese or Japanese culture but they have different forms to get the job done.

Hope this helps ❤

That does help. Looking into this.

For asiatic dance - the idea of circular dance came from a Japanese video I had seen, coupled with some experiences after meditating. Many are utilizing this form of dance today, in between work hours in Asia and in many other ways. Historically, I’d have to study. Today, this particular type of circular dance seems to be trending in many parts of Asia. Circular dances of many types have ancient roots, including drum circles and line dancing in a circle. Those do not count as Asian specific, but this type of circular dance I’m referencing pulls a lot of elements from other forms of Asian movement systems.

This is Tao Dance. That is the name of the dance group. I’m still unsure of the specific dance name. It’s just “circular dance” wherever I look it up. You may have heard of it or know the name. The article isn’t the the most satanic it could be... this quote gets the point across and there’s a couple of other good bits in there.

http://www.seeingdance.com/tao-ye-04032019/

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x-TRReyrO8Y

“Tao explains that the movement itself comes from a ‘circular movement system’ he has been developing for ten years. ‘Imagine your body is like a pen and that every single part of your body is a point that can draw circles; every joint, limb, even every hair. There are three key moments: the triggering of the point, the transmitting of the movement of the movement to the point, and finally the movement of the point itself. The movements can be in any direction and are sort of never ending, the three elements constantly cycling in their own circle. You could also imagine similar movement in liquid, fluid and constantly changing shape, or as movement in the universe without gravity.’ During rehearsals, the movement is interpreted as a language to express the original idea.”

What do you think of this? Maybe it is called wu tao dance.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YUeiHtA9j1c

This is not an Asian lady but briefly covers some basics, just another reference. All I could find were YouTube videos.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gCf8bXrxXNc

Sundara said:

For asiatic dance - the idea of circular dance came from a Japanese video I had seen, coupled with some experiences after meditating. Many are utilizing this form of dance today, in between work hours in Asia and in many other ways. Historically, I’d have to study. Today, this particular type of circular dance seems to be trending in many parts of Asia. Circular dances of many types have ancient roots, including drum circles and line dancing in a circle. Those do not count as Asian specific, but this type of circular dance I’m referencing pulls a lot of elements from other forms of Asian movement systems.

This is Tao Dance. That is the name of the dance group. I’m still unsure of the specific dance name. It’s just “circular dance” wherever I look it up. You may have heard of it or know the name. The article isn’t the the most satanic it could be... this quote gets the point across and there’s a couple of other good bits in there.

https://m.invidio.us/watch?v=x-TRReyrO8Y

“Tao explains that the movement itself comes from a ‘circular movement system’ he has been developing for ten years. ‘Imagine your body is like a pen and that every single part of your body is a point that can draw circles; every joint, limb, even every hair. There are three key moments: the triggering of the point, the transmitting of the movement of the movement to the point, and finally the movement of the point itself. The movements can be in any direction and are sort of never ending, the three elements constantly cycling in their own circle. You could also imagine similar movement in liquid, fluid and constantly changing shape, or as movement in the universe without gravity.’ During rehearsals, the movement is interpreted as a language to express the original idea.”

https://m.invidio.us/watch?v=YUeiHtA9j1c

This is not an Asian lady but briefly covers some basics, just another reference. All I could find were YouTube videos.

https://m.invidio.us/watch?v=gCf8bXrxXNc

Sorry for the late response. I think HP Lucius would have much more to say about this.

I wish I could say more but the invidio links are not working for some reason on my end.

Dancing especially tribal or within covens is a way of raising the energies And powers of the soul most the African dances give honor to the serpent and other animals that’s are sacred to the gods I can see American Indians in my mind aswel while typing this message

HPS Shannon said:
Sundara said:

https://m.invidio.us/watch?v=x-TRReyrO8Y

https://m.invidio.us/watch?v=YUeiHtA9j1c

https://m.invidio.us/watch?v=gCf8bXrxXNc

Sorry for the late response. I think HP Lucius would have much more to say about this.

I wish I could say more but the invidio links are not working for some reason on my end.
The "m.invidio" you need to change to "www.invidio" then it will work.

Ok.

https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=54-Hizg_kp8

Here’s a link of just a few videos. I notice that they’re all heavily infiltrated with kikes and kike ideology. It’s a qi-gong based dance. I think the whole “dance that connects to grief” is an ass load of crap. If the jews are infiltrating it, that hints that it’s a valid practice. But the dance moves I’ve been doing, I knew it had some kind of Asian root. It feels really amazing and gives the same circulation that the standing tree pose has been giving me. If I’m not stiff. It helps to be already juiced up with energy. It takes this energy and guides it really well. I haven’t actually used any videos to follow though, and I’m not sure how they compare. May be better or worse than what I’ve been doing. It feels so natural and amazing, often it just happens. Having one of the gods to guide this is fun and beautiful if they’re around and/or have residual energy.

Therealbornoffire666 said:
Dancing especially tribal or within covens is a way of raising the energies And powers of the soul most the African dances give honor to the serpent and other animals that’s are sacred to the gods I can see American Indians in my mind aswel while typing this message

Yes, it’s also great for sexual rituals and like Shannon said, raising the shakti energy. Both in person and spiritually, I find dancing to be a really powerful way to connect with the gods on a deeper level, or even friends who you want to feel more free. There’s a reason a lot of girls unknowingly utilize some voodoo moves in the club, and imo this is 100% effective if you’re feeling it with someone. There’s friendly dances, funny dances, loving dances, sexual dances. It can immediately break tension, diminish anxiety or fear. It can also help raise the shakti of another person.

10/10 would recommend all shy or timid types to start doing pre or post meditation. Nothing really needs to be followed specifically to start. It just starts as a feeling. There are some people out there who don’t dance and I can’t fathom it.

Sundara said:

Yes, it’s also great for sexual rituals and like Shannon said, raising the shakti energy. Both in person and spiritually, I find dancing to be a really powerful way to connect with the gods on a deeper level, or even friends who you want to feel more free. There’s a reason a lot of girls unknowingly utilize some voodoo moves in the club, and imo this is 100% effective if you’re feeling it with someone. There’s friendly dances, funny dances, loving dances, sexual dances. It can immediately break tension, diminish anxiety or fear. It can also help raise the shakti of another person.

10/10 would recommend all shy or timid types to start doing pre or post meditation. Nothing really needs to be followed specifically to start. It just starts as a feeling. There are some people out there who don’t dance and I can’t fathom it.
It’s a beautiful thing indeed no wonder it’s under Venus rulership :)

Sundara said:

Isnt Venus just wonderful

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back