Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Under what

BoRn of fire

Hey under what race does a South African colored(as we call it here) fall under ? Would one need to gather all of the facts on ones family tree before knowing this

BoRn of fire said:
Hey under what race does a South African colored(as we call it here) fall under ? Would one need to gather all of the facts on ones family tree before knowing this

What do you mean exactly? South African colored? You mean a black south african?

HPS Shannon said:
BoRn of fire said:

What do you mean exactly? South African colored? You mean a black south african?
Nope not black South African we are classified as neither white nor black we are colored I assume I fall under mixed race then ? It's so hard to tell, are you completely black as in African black or mixed like say Beyoncé ? Lol I'm sorry for the bad example

I'm sorry don't want to be retarded I'm asking a question I probably already know the answer to I'm mixed race

BoRn of fire said:
I'm sorry don't want to be retarded I'm asking a question I probably already know the answer to I'm mixed race

Mixed with what exactly?

Coloureds are a mixed race consisting of white and black. He/she is referring to which race does he fall under since he/she is a mixed race.

Myster06 said:
Coloureds are a mixed race consisting of white and black. He/she is referring to which race does he fall under since he/she is a mixed race.

Black then. Since black genes are dominant and most half black/half white gentiles I have seen are black for the most part. the gene template is still there.

As far as I've been able to tell (HP SHANNON PLEASE CORRECT IF WRONG) the mixed portion of blacks can sometimes only date their genealogies back to slavery records. From their the white heritage picks up and in some cases can go full circle later down the line. I'm 45% black 55% Irish. My wife is 50% black and 50% Irish. We have one daughter who is white with blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. She is mostly Irish and has only a portion of black in her ( as seen by certain features). So tracing the lineage of your bloodline really opens up the door to a genealogical future.

Zazu Ishtar said:
As far as I've been able to tell (HP SHANNON PLEASE CORRECT IF WRONG) the mixed portion of blacks can sometimes only date their genealogies back to slavery records. From their the white heritage picks up and in some cases can go full circle later down the line. I'm 45% black 55% Irish. My wife is 50% black and 50% Irish. We have one daughter who is white with blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. She is mostly Irish and has only a portion of black in her ( as seen by certain features). So tracing the lineage of your bloodline really opens up the door to a genealogical future.

Even if a person is mixed black, their ancestry is still traced back to african black and of course a white. the vast majority of blacks in america come from west Africa.The thing is, the more mixed one is, the harder it is to pinpoint the geneaology as also the soul is involved. Your daughter more than likely has a white soul and probably belongs to the white race since you and your wife have white genes that have combined to result in your daughter. If you want your child to feel part of a culture and race, you should educate her according when she grows older, also teaching her to stay with her own kind. I cannot say for sure as each case is unique. It is important to go to Satan and the gods to help you figure this out. They will help.

Whats done is done and so you should encourage your offspring to maintain some racial purity. Do yourself a favor and continue to meditate and evolve your soul. teach your daughter to meditate and become a satanist. When she meditates, her genes will be purified.

Do you and your wife look more black or white? Do you or her feel close to any race? Any racial confusion? This can be sorted out in some way.

Me and the wife are not racially confused. As you mentioned we had to extensive research on our background to find out as much as we did. Also father Satan in my mind's eye has shown the result of my daughters upbringing. She will have a white boyfriend, and associate with white people. All to my pleasure! Soon through the guidance of Satan and his demons my family name will return to its white heritage as a result of me and my wife's breeding. As a result there will and already is ( as my daughter already loves wearing my pentagram) a long line of satanist in the making! Hail HP Shannon! Hail Satan!

Zazu Ishtar said:
Me and the wife are not racially confused. As you mentioned we had to extensive research on our background to find out as much as we did. Also father Satan in my mind's eye has shown the result of my daughters upbringing. She will have a white boyfriend, and associate with white people. All to my pleasure! Soon through the guidance of Satan and his demons my family name will return to its white heritage as a result of me and my wife's breeding. As a result there will and already is ( as my daughter already loves wearing my pentagram) a long line of satanist in the making! Hail HP Shannon! Hail Satan!

I'm proud for you. Good :)

Hail Satan and satanic blessings, brother. You are on the right path.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back