Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A question about a magik experience

Hadész

I don't know if you are used to experiencing small lights or black spots floating in front of you.
I hope I'm not crazy or hallucinating. I didn't consume anything. :D
I experienced something like this for the first time when I was about 20 years old. There is also blue or red, but most often black and white.

Existing such phenomenon in magic?
Does anyone have a similar experience?
Sometimes I see this in relation to events, sometimes in relation to thoughts. In other words, exactly what others think.
What could these be? Some elementals, thought forms?
Is this some kind of thought radiation?

In the evening, he wants to communicate something about the outcome of an action I am going to do. Or it indicates what kind of event is coming for me? I had a conversation with an OTO member once when I was still interested in the movement. I later found out that a lot of the rituals are occult in nature, but very infused with Jewish stuff, material, etc. However, he became one of my friends and he showed me the way to Satanism, which is good. Well, the previous OTO member I talked to pointed out one thing. He said that if I don't like someone I'm talking to, I should imagine a point of black energy that I send up to heaven. This person was also a Freemason, although this may not be of any importance. So it was strange to me that he sends it up to heaven, from where it comes to the other person. Could it be that JHVH is transmitted through a thought form and, as such, could also function as some kind of Jewish curse that I can perceive? While I was talking to him, a black spot like this fell on me several times, through the screen, which floated in the air. I asked him why he was doing such an exercise, he said yes, but not for me. With this, I do not want to involve the black dot or black magic. We know exist is only magic and that it is not possible to choose separately and that magic is a tool in the hands of only one person.Do the Jews also use such magical practices against us?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back