Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

www.evilgoy.com interactive FRTR site not working

Sarjam05

Please some should look into this. I tried to do the FRTR but it's the "read and cross out" version that's available. The version where I can play the audio of the words and then click to move to the next word until I cross out that line of alphabets is no longer available. Can this be fixed? Thanks.

Sarjam05 said:
Please some should look into this. I tried to do the FRTR but it's the "read and cross out" version that's available. The version where I can play the audio of the words and then click to move to the next word until I cross out that line of alphabets is no longer available. Can this be fixed? Thanks.

For some reason it is not listed anymore, but I did find the link by looking at an old version of evilgoy.com:

Interactive RTR: https://evilgoy.com/RTRS/A/index.html

I wonder if this was intentional or not, but it is useful for some people, especially newer members who are learning the pronunciations.

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" user_id=346]
ping

Could this be changed, at some point in the future?

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=406683 time=1671183096 user_id=21286]
Sarjam05 said:

For some reason it is not listed anymore, but I did find the link by looking at an old version of evilgoy.com:

I wonder if this was intentional or not, but it is useful for some people, especially newer members who are learning the pronunciations.

" user_id=346]
ping

The Interactive RTR is outdated. It needs to contain the other 2 parts of the Final RTR (The Tetragrammaton Dead RTR, and the Shattering Jewish Soul Protection RTR). Otherwise there will be some new people reading the RTR schedule, "Oh, the Final RTR", and then just end up doing part 1.

I realize the person who made it is no longer active on the forums, so it probably can't be updated, but perhaps this just opens up an opportunity for a new SS programmer.

Does this catch your interest, ramses13th?
ramses13th said:
[Quoted to notify you.]

" post_id=407046 time=1671303362 user_id=346]
Blitzkreig [JG said:
Sarjam05 said:

" user_id=346]
ping

The Interactive RTR is outdated. It needs to contain the other 2 parts of the Final RTR (The Tetragrammaton Dead RTR, and the Shattering Jewish Soul Protection RTR). Otherwise there will be some new people reading the RTR schedule, "Oh, the Final RTR", and then just end up doing part 1.

I realize the person who made it is no longer active on the forums, so it probably can't be updated, but perhaps this just opens up an opportunity for a new SS programmer.

ramses13th said:
[Quoted to notify you.]

But it's not like only doing part 1 is having no effect at all? I feel effect from it,
and I've even read here that it's the most important one, reversing and erasing the Hebrew letters which is a core thing.

So I think it should still be linked, especially since it contains audio of the correct pronunciations, perfect for newcomers and it's also the most easy one to learn and to use. We want as many people as possible doing these rituals, don't we?

xlnt said:
" post_id=407046 time=1671303362 user_id=346]
Blitzkreig [JG said:

ramses13th said:
[Quoted to notify you.]

But it's not like only doing part 1 is having no effect at all? I feel effect from it,
and I've even read here that it's the most important one, reversing and erasing the Hebrew letters which is a core thing.

So I think it should still be linked, especially since it contains audio of the correct pronunciations, perfect for newcomers and it's also the most easy one to learn and to use. We want as many people as possible doing these rituals, don't we?
ramses13th is now working on programming an updated version.

Yes, part 1 is the most powerful, but it also opens a crack in the enemy's astral grid to make parts 2 & 3 much more damaging than they would be alone.

If I had access to evilgoy.com, then yes I would put back the old link until ramses13th has the new one ready. But I don't, so I would have to bother High Priest Hooded Cobra with yet another tiny task to do, one which will be re-done again soon when the updated version is ready.

As for making rituals interactive, I'm going to ask a childhood friend of mine for help with getting this done once and for all.

He's a proffessional on Java and works with this everyday.
I can't promise anything though, but I really hope he can help out with this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back