Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why I joined spiritual Satanism

HeruSutek666

Hey everybody, HeruSutek666 here back with another blog and this blog is about why I joined Spiritual Satanism. The reason for me joining Spiritual Satanism was due to the fact that I got tired of being a part of the Starseed movement because there was always psychological conflict when they would teach their knowledge to me one minute they would say they are a sexually free living reading group of individuals, The next thing they would say is they don’t believe in Jesus but then turn around and teach Christ consciousness to people and say we don’t even read the Bible but then convince others who are not Starseeds as to why they should read the Bible or the apocrypha because it mentions and references extraterrestrials and I’m not knocking anyone for trying to find truth to increase their understanding of everything around them but when you believe in something only to discredit the idea in which you were taught to believe in it contradicts the purpose of having the new belief that you have in the first place. Starseed community try to clarify as to why they don’t believe in Jesus but failed because they ended up finding themselves believing in the idea in which they disliked and I had to get out of that and trying to reprogram my brain to except new beliefs concepts and ideas was hard it didn’t happen overnight and I would like to just state this for the record I’m not against anyone being a Starseed however I feel that if you’re going to be a star seed but you can’t let go of your psycho philosophical religious mindset at least try spirituality that bases is foundation on not just religious fundamentalism but also science science is very important to the neurological the logical and the critical mind without science of earth life and reality the science of that which is superhuman and supernatural would be illogical it wouldn’t make any sense at all so without all the lengthy explanation if I ever wants to claim the label of Starseed again I would be a scientific Starseed not a Christian Starseed because anything with the label of Christian on it limits the subconscious mind from expanding so yes eventually sometime in the near future I may become a star seed again and when I do I’m going to stick with just the metaphysics and account science and extraterrestrial knowledge and awareness of the intergalactic foundations of what it means to be a true star seed however right now at this moment in time I’m very comfortable with Spiritual Satanism because spiritual Satanism is teaching me to be super naturally independent as well as physically mentally and emotionally strong and independent and if it wasn’t for high priestess Maxine Detrich and high priestess Shannon I wouldn’t be here so to you beautiful priestesses I think you for allowing me the chance and the opportunity to express myself without judging or criticizing me for that I am forever grateful thank you… Hail Satan…. Ehsa!!!

HeruSutek666 said:
Hey everybody, HeruSutek666 here back with another blog and this blog is about why I joined Spiritual Satanism. The reason for me joining Spiritual Satanism was due to the fact that I got tired of being a part of the Starseed movement because there was always psychological conflict when they would teach their knowledge to me one minute they would say they are a sexually free living reading group of individuals, The next thing they would say is they don’t believe in Jesus but then turn around and teach Christ consciousness to people and say we don’t even read the Bible but then convince others who are not Starseeds as to why they should read the Bible or the apocrypha because it mentions and references extraterrestrials and I’m not knocking anyone for trying to find truth to increase their understanding of everything around them but when you believe in something only to discredit the idea in which you were taught to believe in it contradicts the purpose of having the new belief that you have in the first place. Starseed community try to clarify as to why they don’t believe in Jesus but failed because they ended up finding themselves believing in the idea in which they disliked and I had to get out of that and trying to reprogram my brain to except new beliefs concepts and ideas was hard it didn’t happen overnight and I would like to just state this for the record I’m not against anyone being a Starseed however I feel that if you’re going to be a star seed but you can’t let go of your psycho philosophical religious mindset at least try spirituality that bases is foundation on not just religious fundamentalism but also science science is very important to the neurological the logical and the critical mind without science of earth life and reality the science of that which is superhuman and supernatural would be illogical it wouldn’t make any sense at all so without all the lengthy explanation if I ever wants to claim the label of Starseed again I would be a scientific Starseed not a Christian Starseed because anything with the label of Christian on it limits the subconscious mind from expanding so yes eventually sometime in the near future I may become a star seed again and when I do I’m going to stick with just the metaphysics and account science and extraterrestrial knowledge and awareness of the intergalactic foundations of what it means to be a true star seed however right now at this moment in time I’m very comfortable with Spiritual Satanism because spiritual Satanism is teaching me to be super naturally independent as well as physically mentally and emotionally strong and independent and if it wasn’t for high priestess Maxine Detrich and high priestess Shannon I wouldn’t be here so to you beautiful priestesses I think you for allowing me the chance and the opportunity to express myself without judging or criticizing me for that I am forever grateful thank you… Hail Satan…. Ehsa!!!

You have a lot to learn. Did someone direct you here? It's seems youre far too confused to have come here on your own.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back