Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What I saw in FRTR time, I ask for help?

Aloyce haule

I greet the family of joys, I ask for the help on what happened to me today when I was in the FRTR war room when I read the last three lines I saw a cloud with a bright orange light and the rain began for 20min, I did not stop to continue the FRTR war until the end then after i protect my Aura and to clean it after a while the clouds began to break and return to normal and the rain stopped after that i started breathing exercise as usual, I ask for help because it has never happened in my life since I started to giving my life to father Satan 2020.

That is a Sign from our King AMON RA. No need to clean aura when nature gives you nice signs. The sun plus the Rain = perfect balance. AMON RA is alive on earth I have seen him and am learning everything I can from him. He is Father Satan's most perfect creation in this lifetime. He wants to teach everybody here but he is busy out in the real world looking for our people who need to be saved. He is directing his disciples to these forums. So be kind to new members and he says harsh criticism on here needs to stop. He is currently in the southern hemisphere at the moment. And that's all I'm allowed to reveal. He says that there are quite a few members here who are very close to achieving the 666. I Love him so much. He is so handsome. His power is second to none. He is in the country of the Rainbow serpent teaching his disciples. He has been watching over the forums and has been guiding hooded cobra lately. He is truly a gentleman and he is the most caring man I have ever met. He is very very intelligent. He has no no fear of no man on this earth. And the enemy at this point is shitting bricks. His colours from him to his disciples are (Red, black, yellow) and (blue and Gold) also (Black,white, and Orange) he likes (purple, maroon, Red, yellow and black for females)... He says these are his colours which all represent DAY+NIGHT and they are colours of the sun. Apart from the Blue which represents our Father ENKI. He encourages struggling members here to concentrate on his sun mantras. And also he says the serpent meditations are excellent for opening up the Crown. When we do RAUM you are opening up connections to his Chakras to yours. So keep up the solid efforts this man is Truly amazing. I would not be at my Level if it wasn't for his guidance and knowledge. He has also the original meditations that the enemy stole and corrupted. He also has new meditations that connect us directly to ORION.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back