Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What it means to be a Black SS

Ramier108666

I’ve been observing more and more often what it means to be an SS, especially of the Black Race. Like with anything, responsibility must be understood as a means of evolution. Most blacks are more content to be delinquent and rather be for the lack of the word ‘hood’. This pinnacle of idiocy shows the degradation of our mighty race.

As a black SS, we realize the truth of these problems, however like with anything in life a strong directed mindset, a resolute ingrained will to fight against the negativity of life is necessary. It may be difficult, but nothing in life is easy unless you want to be a lazy fool, a loser, a parasite.

I’m proud of the black SS that have joined, and I encourage many that are lurking the forums to not be intimidated by the past discrepancies of familial bouts. It happens, but should be understandable as a learning curve to see the truth of the matters. We are evolving and with that it takes the time to observe and reflect as well as change the negative aspects of ourselves. “Physician heal thyself” actually holds merit that most would ignore as they would rather be lazy.

We are Satan’s first creation and we should uphold ourselves with dignity and respect. Remember we are all here to evolve and advance as a whole as well as individuals.

Hail Satan to those who have stayed strong.

Brother Ramier. Great post. You are one of the phenominal black SS members that your race is really proud to have. I see a spark in the black race because of members like you, Blackdragon, Hps Shannon, and Tanzaniangod. You guys are really amazing and wise it's crazy. I am proud of you all. I am sure there is more of you and even more to come in the future.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Goddess Astarte!!
(By the way bro make sure to reply to my emails.)

mercury_wisdom said:
Brother Ramier. Great post. You are one of the phenominal black SS members that your race is really proud to have. I see a spark in the black race because of members like you, Blackdragon, Hps Shannon, and Tanzaniangod. You guys are really amazing and wise it's crazy. I am proud of you all. I am sure there is more of you and even more to come in the future.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Goddess Astarte!!
(By the way bro make sure to reply to my emails.)

I’m terribly sorry brother, I’ve been busy as of late. I will reply to the email you sent.

Thank you for sharing this post amongst our family members and members of our Race. We have to strive to achieve greater outcomes with our spiritual warfare and of course advancement of our souls.

We have to be the leaders on the forefront due to the constant degeneracy of our Race, and we know the Joos are to blame for it with their curses they have done to all the races for centuries, but ours in particular. This whole gangster mentality "im a real n**** fuk da world and da whiteys" is the epitome of degeneracy inflicted by the kikes. Nonetheless, our end goal and purpose remains the same, to fight the good fight and destroy the enemy.

I am really looking forward to our gods returning, it will help us tremendously in ways we can't even imagine. Advancement would come at a quicker rate, I look forward to us achieving godhead in this lifetime. I think people are underestimating the power of our gods when it comes to helping us advance and reach the MO.

I wish to build a deeper relationship with my fellow Black SS and all my brothers and sisters. I have been an SS for 3 years, and have been dedicated for over 2 years. I plan to advance as much as possible and fight for all the gentile races, but ours specifically will take extraneous effort and intervention from us and our gods, they have always been helping us but we need to pickup the slack and stop depending on them to fix everything when they are more busier than we ever could be.

Feel free to connect with me or I will reciprocate the notion.
Hail Satan, Hail our Gods! ORION.

Black Rain said:
Thank you for sharing this post amongst our family members and members of our Race. We have to strive to achieve greater outcomes with our spiritual warfare and of course advancement of our souls.

We have to be the leaders on the forefront due to the constant degeneracy of our Race, and we know the Joos are to blame for it with their curses they have done to all the races for centuries, but ours in particular. This whole gangster mentality "im a real n**** fuk da world and da whiteys" is the epitome of degeneracy inflicted by the kikes. Nonetheless, our end goal and purpose remains the same, to fight the good fight and destroy the enemy.

I am really looking forward to our gods returning, it will help us tremendously in ways we can't even imagine. Advancement would come at a quicker rate, I look forward to us achieving godhead in this lifetime. I think people are underestimating the power of our gods when it comes to helping us advance and reach the MO.

I wish to build a deeper relationship with my fellow Black SS and all my brothers and sisters. I have been an SS for 3 years, and have been dedicated for over 2 years. I plan to advance as much as possible and fight for all the gentile races, but ours specifically will take extraneous effort and intervention from us and our gods, they have always been helping us but we need to pickup the slack and stop depending on them to fix everything when they are more busier than we ever could be.

Feel free to connect with me or I will reciprocate the notion.
Hail Satan, Hail our Gods! ORION.

Indeed you are right in regards to our race. It takes a large amount of energy and direct understanding to really push ourselves unlike other races. This is not bad but it is an obstacle. However hard it may be we must be forbearing, understanding and be willing to learn from mistakes that one the Jews have exploited and erupted into the current situation as of today. We must become perfect.

Look at the gods and goddesses that we resemble. Vapula, Bune, Shax and others. They are our role models. We should strive to the best of our abilities to do our part.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back