Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Don't Just Sit There, Do Something

Blackdragon666

Many people suffer a lot and this can be on the extreme end. When people come to Satan, many of them expect their lives to become better instantaneously. Satan is indeed a breath of fresh air in this cruel world colored by the enemy's madness.

In studying Satanism and the occult, we get to learn why we suffered the way we did/do, and much of this has to do with curses and other different kinds of spiritual dross we carry around in our souls. When it comes to manifesting these seeds of karma, the planets do an excellent job of precision.

One can either sit on their ass and whine as the planets continue to whip them, which will basically keep the cycle alive forever, or get up and do something. When you choose to do nothing to fix your life, it will never get better and you might as well brace for more and more strokes on your back from the whip of the planets. The pain is meant to awaken you to the fact that something needs to be done, and some people will usually keep ignoring it until it's too much.

Some will be cowardly to even attempt to fix what is wrong and have a victim mindset about how the world was out to get them, cruel to them and so on. None of us should ever let their problems get them to that point. If your life problems were meant to destroy you, you wouldn't even be here. But you are which in itself is an opportunity to overcome the challenges. It really depends on how you choose to see things.

Giving up or being weak or cowardly to fix your life problems doesn't make them go away, and neither does it make the planets be less brutal. Suicide isn't an answer either as one will be right back at the spot they were at just in another lifetime. Stop blaming yourself, the world or whoever. What matters more than how you got there is how you will get out of there.

Learn to channel the pain and frustration towards the only thing that will please the planets, which is working to fix your problems on the spiritual and even on the physical. Other people who have it better than you didn't just get the good things to fall from heaven but they worked hard to get them. People in happy relationships/marriages, wealth (leave the jews and other degenerates who acquired it unfairly), healthy people, people in power, talented people and so on all had to do some work in that regard.

You may not see it and even if it appears to have come out of nowhere in this life, it was toiled for in a past lifetime, and got 'stored' in their soul. Making it easier or even fated to reacquire it in this lifetime.

Satanism is not an escape from your problems. Rather, it puts you to face and address them for good. This is what new people are usually not aware of and why many spend years suffering unnecessarily until they understand this. The Gods can't watch over every negative transit you go through like some servants. They do help with extremely negative things like death but it is upon you to protect yourself from the whip of the planets.

Satanism doesn't make one's problems disappear magically, but it gives you an opportunity to make them disappear. This is also how one acquires inner strength. Suffering to an extent is necessary as it teaches you endurance and survival and you come out stronger. Any wounds acquired in the process can also be healed, leaving behind an experienced, enduring and wiser person who is also not emotionally damaged.

So don't just sit there whining or feeling sorry for yourself. The planets don't speak the language of compassion and mercy; they speak the language of energy. Learn to speak it too, by cleaning and freeing your soul every day. One should also not hesitate to apply the knowledge given to acquire their needs. Every time you miss out on an opportunity, it goes to someone else who may have even deserved it less. Simply because you were not bold enough to go for it. I always get much joy when I apply energy towards something and get my desired results in due time.

Another reason people suffer is stupidity or a lack of knowledge/wisdom. A good example is how some of us have been harassed by family or outsiders for trying to show them the truth about Satan. While your intentions were pure and noble, this doesn't make you a hero necessarily, or even make Satan a villain as some people would feel. Learn to make calculated decisions and think about how things will turn out when you make a certain decision.

You can't just start telling anyone about your beliefs. You need to develop strategies on how to go about it. Same way you can't just publicly speak positively about Hitler in a country like Germany and complain when you are persecuted. While you are saying the truth, the fact that some idiots and enemies will try to harm you still remains. Work the way the world works and if you need to keep your mouth shut to be safe, do it. It makes the job of protecting one hard for the Gods when we choose to make stupid decisions.

Even a powerful aura of protection can't protect one from stupidity. One can do an aura of protection daily for a year but if they put their hand in a fire because 'muh protection', they will get burnt. Just because our Gods have power doesn't mean one should put their own self in a situation that can be dangerous without giving a care. Some even go on to blame the Gods after the damage has been done.

To be a Satanist means that one has to fight against all the forces that push us towards the lesser levels of life, especially our own inner dross. So, are you going to just sit there or are you going to do something?

Hail Satan!

I am not black (your post is published in Black community) but I wanted to tell you that I appreciate your sermons very much.
I am saving this one to read again regularly. I need to hear this.
Thank you so much for sharing wisdom that helps one grow.

Thanks Blackdragon666. It turns out that, even though I already am like this and apply all of this, I still needed to hear it. I'm glad this thread was made visible for me to find, and I'm glad I clicked on it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back