Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

When i meditate a lot i start shaking and vibrating like crazy

Lightstar23

If i start shaking like a noodle do i stop meditating and take a break or do something smaller I did the raum meditation in intermiate meditations and i feel good but started shaking like a noodle lmao thar always happens to me and it distracts me from going further

Be careful to stay in a position where the energy can circulate free through all of your body ( standing up , laying down on yoiur back , relaxed )

Also, afirm that energy to do smth for you , if you don t afirm it, it stays in your body and it put body under presure to adapt to the new level od bioelectricity which may cause different side effects like insomnia and itching.

And also don t do more repetitions of that meditations or too intense than you feel comfortable * if you stay in a good position and also affirm that energy and STILL feel like that, try doing less and start flexibility exercises or hattha yoga so the energy circulate better in your body.

Welcome to the club.... happens to me alot also.

I assume ( maybe wrong ) that the enegry inside and outside aren't flowing through me properly, blocked chakras possibly. It doesn't happen as much as it did.

Hope this helps

It can be a good sign to enough of a degree of encouragement.

But it can be a sign of lacking in grounding. Try grounding exercises, I believe it was Stormblood, who replied to me a while back overgrounding is preferable than overcharged. Yes there IS overground, you can ground further than grounding, but it's more of a negative rather than bad. In other words overcharged can lead to cloud-9 mentality and also stress to an unhealthy degree on the central nervous system. You can get "fried" or "burnt out" not burnt out in doing an activity to utter exhaustion but in that your nerves are on fire and it's backlashing with your body's state of existence(your mind, body, and soul are used to level 3 but your on level 7 and not letting your self reach a higher level SLOWLY over time). See with grounding your discharging energy usually into your environment or as many spiritual even hippy, new age groups. Discharge into the Earth.

A series of grounding usages such as for example Earthly things, physical activities(exercise), usages of [shiny] black(key word shiny not dull black as that's for offensive, binding, offensive magick. Rather shiny is black in a positive sense to be used in personal magick.), eating Earthly foods, drinking proper natural water, void, mindfulness, some spiritual people who discuss meditations discuss the root meditation.

The root meditation is simple if your proficient in altered states good if not try and do your best. Dive down and visualize from your hips, legs, feet, and hip chakras tree roots and visualize your legs and hips like wood from a tree. Visualize the entire Earth and wrap your branches out all over around the Earth and penetrate into the crust, mantle, and core, your branches of your legs, feet, hips, base chakras. And visualize discharging energy visualize the excess energy.

With that said another thing at JoS that we do is [donate] excess energy to a being of higher power. The tree exercise might not jive with a lot of members. Maybe even viewing the act as a waste of perfectly good excess energy for beings of higher power. But sometimes you just gotta perform grounding activities to place yourself in good balance. Not too much grounding your being Earthly only but not overly charged your either suffering or on cloud-9 with the upper part of your body driving you crazy with thoughts or being spaced out or just being too charged up and hoped up on energy.

As for Raum-Tetragrammaton try and do a lower rep range. Get accustomed to lesser amounts. That's not to say push the envelope but start off with a smaller rep range. Over time you can increase the reps.

Slowly lower reps give your body time to adapt to the changes. BTW sometimes you might need to drop the meditation move on to another maybe lesser meditation and then return to the R-T meditation at a later date. Still it's a good meditation been recommended to a number of people within discretion of doing it at lower rep ranges.

Anyways good luck acclimating your body to the R-T meditation.

Lightstar23 said:
If i start shaking like a noodle do i stop meditating and take a break or do something smaller I did the raum meditation in intermiate meditations and i feel good but started shaking like a noodle lmao thar always happens to me and it distracts me from going further
If you are not at an intermediate level don't do intermediate meditations. Also you shaking so much means you can't handle the bioelectricity generated from the meditation.

Meditating should be enjoyable, if you feel in some way uncomfortable, get a drink of water and try to relax.
You can try breathing exercises to pace yourself.

Is it a buzzing feeling like your whole body is vibrating? A little bit like the feeling when your leg is asleep from sitting too long and you stand back up, but with no pain.

If it is the feeling I am trying to describe, this is a very good thing. This is your soul getting stronger and buzzing.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Is it a buzzing feeling like your whole body is vibrating? A little bit like the feeling when your leg is asleep from sitting too long and you stand back up, but with no pain.

If it is the feeling I am trying to describe, this is a very good thing. This is your soul getting stronger and buzzing.
No its not its literally me shaking uncontrollably and it pisses me off i cant stop shaking and i feel good i guess because im meditating but then i stop entirely because i just shake as if im having a seizure, i wanna meditate but something felt off when i shake like that idk.

Gear88 said:

But it can be a sign of lacking in grounding. Try grounding exercises, I believe it was Stormblood, who replied to me a while back overgrounding is preferable than overcharged. Yes there IS overground, you can ground further than grounding, but it's more of a negative rather than bad. In other words overcharged can lead to cloud-9 mentality and also stress to an unhealthy degree on the central nervous system. You can get "fried" or "burnt out" not burnt out in doing an activity to utter exhaustion but in that your nerves are on fire and it's backlashing with your body's state of existence(your mind, body, and soul are used to level 3 but your on level 7 and not letting your self reach a higher level SLOWLY over time). See with grounding your discharging energy usually into your environment or as many spiritual even hippy, new age groups. Discharge into the Earth.

A series of grounding usages such as for example Earthly things, physical activities(exercise), usages of [shiny] black(key word shiny not dull black as that's for offensive, binding, offensive magick. Rather shiny is black in a positive sense to be used in personal magick.), eating Earthly foods, drinking proper natural water, void, mindfulness, some spiritual people who discuss meditations discuss the root meditation.

The root meditation is simple if your proficient in altered states good if not try and do your best. Dive down and visualize from your hips, legs, feet, and hip chakras tree roots and visualize your legs and hips like wood from a tree. Visualize the entire Earth and wrap your branches out all over around the Earth and penetrate into the crust, mantle, and core, your branches of your legs, feet, hips, base chakras. And visualize discharging energy visualize the excess energy.

With that said another thing at JoS that we do is [donate] excess energy to a being of higher power. The tree exercise might not jive with a lot of members. Maybe even viewing the act as a waste of perfectly good excess energy for beings of higher power. But sometimes you just gotta perform grounding activities to place yourself in good balance. Not too much grounding your being Earthly only but not overly charged your either suffering or on cloud-9 with the upper part of your body driving you crazy with thoughts or being spaced out or just being too charged up and hoped up on energy.

As for Raum-Tetragrammaton try and do a lower rep range. Get accustomed to lesser amounts. That's not to say push the envelope but start off with a smaller rep range. Over time you can increase the reps.

Slowly lower reps give your body time to adapt to the changes. BTW sometimes you might need to drop the meditation move on to another maybe lesser meditation and then return to the R-T meditation at a later date. Still it's a good meditation been recommended to a number of people within discretion of doing it at lower rep ranges.

Is just that i wanna advance fast, tyings are hittinb thd fan and i dont wanna be those left behind, i remember sly scorpion gave me a meditation to do on my soul and chakras i had to repeat satanas like 30 times and ansun 40 time started shaking like crazy despite feeling good did lower reps and still got overwhelmed. And yes i do find myself in cloud 9 more often and hearing a lot of voices and get stressed out so much that im scared to meditate even though i want too just inhalkng white energy or white gold energy makes me shake. I lietarally stopped meditating for 2 days.

OpenMind2 said:
Be careful to stay in a position where the energy can circulate free through all of your body ( standing up , laying down on yoiur back , relaxed )

Also, afirm that energy to do smth for you , if you don t afirm it, it stays in your body and it put body under presure to adapt to the new level od bioelectricity which may cause different side effects like insomnia and itching.
Yea i think i should focus more on working out and yoga i remember when i was doing all that and my body was able to maintain but just a little :lol:

Brandonn said:

I assume ( maybe wrong ) that the enegry inside and outside aren't flowing through me properly, blocked chakras possibly. It doesn't happen as much as it did.

Hope this helps

I was literally thinking the same, idk what to do it sucks. :(

BlackSnake said:
Meditating should be enjoyable, if you feel in some way uncomfortable, get a drink of water and try to relax.
You can try breathing exercises to pace yourself.

Relaxinb is a big issue for me, its literally near impossible for me too relax especially when i voices saying "this is telepathy, im gonna destroy you with telepathy shalom" then shalom like over 50 million times righg now its not happenning as often because yesterday i was gettinb attacked hard and i ask Satan for help and i feel kike a demon or demoness is helping me tremoundously now sometimes it feels like its a girl because thats what i see then i see myself shining as if something is protecting me and i either have blue eyes or red eyes when i concieve those thoughts. And i see the number 4 a lot and just talking about it makes me wanna cry for some reason? Idk but thanks for the advice

Ninetailedfox said:
Are you doing hatha yoga everyday?

If you're new the shaking will probably stop.

No not as much as before and before wasnt even much to begin with, i have to do more and work out ill see what i do.

Lightstar23 said:
Gear88 said:

Is just that i wanna advance fast, tyings are hittinb thd fan and i dont wanna be those left behind, i remember sly scorpion gave me a meditation to do on my soul and chakras i had to repeat satanas like 30 times and ansun 40 time started shaking like crazy despite feeling good did lower reps and still got overwhelmed. And yes i do find myself in cloud 9 more often and hearing a lot of voices and get stressed out so much that im scared to meditate even though i want too just inhalkng white energy or white gold energy makes me shake. I lietarally stopped meditating for 2 days.
You will not advance fast in this way. You will just fry your nervous system and be disapointed you did not advance in the time you thought you would. I've been there and it sucks, if you do everything right its already fast enough. You need to do hatha yoga, cleaning your soul and chakras and empowering them everyday. With time you will advance. Look in the forum and ask if there is any problem.

Lightstar23 said:
Brandonn said:

Hope this helps

It's not a permit thing, as your Knowledge grows you'll be able to understand and handle correcting such things.
Just keep pushing forward.

mercury_wisdom said:
Lightstar23 said:
If you are not at an intermediate level don't do intermediate meditations. Also you shaking so much means you can't handle the bioelectricity generated from the meditation.

Wise words, you and luis. This sounds like they are on the way to a seizure, which in this case is defence mechanism to prevent self-combustion. Not what a meditator is supposed to feel at all. It is the path to illness, not to empowerment.

Grounding like you have been suggested (hatha yoga, alternate nostril breathing) and reducing workload would bring things back to health over time. You will advance faster with patience. Your fire seems out of control. I would suggest breathing in akasha, if you weren't a beginner. Those other practices will sort you out quite well at your level (and at any level, might I add).

Stormblood said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Lightstar23 said:

Wise words, you and luis. This sounds like they are on the way to a seizure, which in this case is defence mechanism to prevent self-combustion. Not what a meditator is supposed to feel at all. It is the path to illness, not to empowerment.
Thanks Stormblood.

Brandonn said:
Lightstar23 said:
Brandonn said:

Hope this helps

It's not a permit thing, as your Knowledge grows you'll be able to understand and handle correcting such things.
Just keep pushing forward.
[/qhow am i supposed know if people dont explain at least somethings ? Maxime made a whole website and the forums so we can help out 1 another, its not like we meditate with a thumb up our asses like angel xtian meditators who question nothing get high and meditate without knowing whats going on like a robotic bum. Things happen and need some explanation If not who knows where real Satanism would be. Most def not in this position.

Stormblood said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Lightstar23 said:

Grounding like you have been suggested (hatha yoga, alternate nostril breathing) and reducing workload would bring things back to health over time. You will advance faster with patience. Your fire seems out of control. I would suggest breathing in akasha, if you weren't a beginner. Those other practices will sort you out quite well at your level (and at any level, might I add).

You know what i also notice is that im in a meditating type state almost all the time and its aggravating as fuck its like i cannot stop thinking for shit and when i do my mind goed in protective mode again and i start tryinb to protect myself does anybody think that smokinb cigarette is part of it too cuz i smoke a lot

Lightstar23 said:
Stormblood said:
mercury_wisdom said:

You know what i also notice is that im in a meditating type state almost all the time and its aggravating as fuck its like i cannot stop thinking for shit and when i do my mind goed in protective mode again and i start tryinb to protect myself does anybody think that smokinb cigarette is part of it too cuz i smoke a lot
Smoking is terrible for your brain, might aswell quit it.

Lightstar23 said:
Stormblood said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Stop smoking. It clouds your mind and judgement, other than creating a host of physical impairments:
:arrow: mouth cancer
:arrow: throat cancer
:arrow: nose cancer
:arrow: lung cancer
:arrow: dependency
:arrow: teeth discolouring
:arrow: fingers discolouring (and smelling)
:arrow: pineal gland damage

You are drying your lungs needlessly. Your lungs need to be

Not to mention spiritual impairments:
:arrow: much dirtier aura
:arrow: much dirtier chakra
:arrow: anahata chakra damage
:arrow: vishuddha chakra damage
:arrow: intelligence drops

Why do you smoke? What feeling do you get from smoking? Try to reflect on your smoking habit:
1. Feelings- What do you think and feel before, during and after smoking?
2. Evaluation- What is good and bad about the experience?
3. Analysis- What sense can you make of the situation?
4. Conclusion- What else could you instead?
5. Action plan- If the 'need' arises again, what would you do?

This is based on Gibb's Reflective Cycle. You can use it to gain awareness of your dependency and decide a course of action to rectify yourself.

Notice: You cannot rise to any high level of advancement if you smoke, drink alcohol or use other recreational drugs. This is true also of mental advancement and bodily advancement. Ultimately, it's your choice. Have your priorities clear.

Stormblood said:
Lightstar23 said:
Stormblood said:

Stop smoking. It clouds your mind and judgement, other than creating a host of physical impairments:

Why do you smoke? What feeling do you get from smoking? Try to reflect on your smoking habit:

This is based on Gibb's Reflective Cycle. You can use it to gain awareness of your dependency and decide a course of action to rectify yourself.

Notice: You cannot rise to any high level of advancement if you smoke, drink alcohol or use other recreational drugs. This is true also of mental advancement and bodily advancement. Ultimately, it's your choice. Have your priorities clear.

The list provided is not even exhaustive, which is why is important for you to reflect upon the matter. Further information can be find online, especially from charities that work to promote awareness and provide material in a language that is easily understood by laymen (e.g. non-professionals and non-academics in the medical field). Further insight can also be given by individuals such as Blitzkreig who are apt at Traditional Chinese Medicine, which is more complete and holistic than conventional medicine, should you need more arguments to make an informed decision. This is found in the SS Health subforum.

Should you decide to take the healthy, SS road of quitting, you'll find help in the SS Health section of the forum.

Lightstar23 said:

What you are describing looks like a symptom of the nicotine in your brain. Only way to fix this is stop smoking.

nurse-explains-what-smoking-every-day-does-to-your-lungs.png

Which lungs do you want to have?

Stormblood said:
Lightstar23 said:
Stormblood said:

can i use nicotine patch that my docter pescribed me, he was for some reason laughing when he mentioned that, and hes jewish so idk if i should do it andits hard to quit cold turkey but i guess that probably awnsers me getting attacked even when i did like 5 returning rituals and aura of protection and also the enemy messinb around with me and me getting severly attacked after I smoke cigarette, I guess I go in denial that it really messes me up just so i can continue smoking, I cant even hardly go up and down my stairs without gasping for air because i have acute bronchitis from smoking but now after you just confirmed it for me the damages it does spiritually and further knowledge of what it does physically then ill quit tomorrow. Thats probably why i havnt advanced the way I should have hitler was right drugs is another form of "the devil".

I think the nicotine patch is bad too because it is a very large amount that is constantly releasing all day long. There is nicotine gum that comes in different doses, and you can get a low dose one to help you quit gradually. But you can't think that the gum is good, you have to quit that too. Go to smaller amounts until you don't need any.

Lightstar23 said:
can i use nicotine patch that my docter pescribed me, he was for some reason laughing when he mentioned that, and hes jewish so idk if i should do it andits hard to quit cold turkey but i guess that probably awnsers me getting attacked even when i did like 5 returning rituals and aura of protection and also the enemy messinb around with me and me getting severly attacked after I smoke cigarette, I guess I go in denial that it really messes me up just so i can continue smoking, I cant even hardly go up and down my stairs without gasping for air because i have acute bronchitis from smoking but now after you just confirmed it for me the damages it does spiritually and further knowledge of what it does physically then ill quit tomorrow. Thats probably why i havnt advanced the way I should have hitler was right drugs is another form of "the devil".
The good news is that over time, with proper nutrition, exercise and rest applied, you can heal from that crippling condition.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I think the nicotine patch is bad too because it is a very large amount that is constantly releasing all day long. There is nicotine gum that comes in different doses, and you can get a low dose one to help you quit gradually. But you can't think that the gum is good, you have to quit that too. Go to smaller amounts until you don't need any.

I fully agree with this, if you are absolutely sure you cannot quit cold turkey.

I used to be an inconsistent smoker up until November 2015 (from May 2012). I would smoke anything from 0 to 15 in a day. Sometimes I had several months in between, such as from September 2012 to March 2013 that I couldn't afford them. I guess in my case it was much easier to quit instantly because I wasn't addicted and I didn't get any acute condition like you.

Be sure to have a regimented pranayama plan with breath of fire (mainly), alternate nostril breathing and either Sithali or Sitkari.

:arrow: The Breath of fire will purify your lungs on its own. You should aim to increase rounds and reps as soon as you are able, without straining or overwhelming yourself. Remember also to add the mula bandha throughout the whole session, and that all three bandhas need to be exerted at the end of each round.
:arrow: Alternate nostril breathing can be done at the end simply to balance and redistribute energies properly so they go where they are need on their own.
:arrow: Sithali or Sitkari are useful on the other 'end' of the purification process. Energy can be stored in the lungs after you finished this, but it's not necessary to do it consciously if you do alternate nostril breathing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back