Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Current situation In South Africa

Lonewolf

Greetings fellow satanists ....I am in South Africa in a province called Kwa Zulu natal ,the situation is very very bad in our province the riots are turning very ugly and the situation is gonna get worse .Racial tension s are at peak between blacks and Indians currently more than 20 people ahve lost their lives in one area only called Phoenix just a few townships away from me .The people are starting to turn against the government especially the president who who is known to have close ties with elite the Jews the Johann ruperrt , Oppenheimer s and all those shit families ..the people want the former President Jacob Zuma to be released in prison . Anyone who may have any idea about the former president ,why the elite and the media hate him so much they've tried many times to poison and assissinate him but theyve failed I think the man knows the Jewish problem and his totally against them .

SouthafricanSS said:
Greetings fellow satanists ....I am in South Africa in a province called Kwa Zulu natal ,the situation is very very bad in our province the riots are turning very ugly and the situation is gonna get worse .Racial tension s are at peak between blacks and Indians currently more than 20 people ahve lost their lives in one area only called Phoenix just a few townships away from me .The people are starting to turn against the government especially the president who who is known to have close ties with elite the Jews the Johann ruperrt , Oppenheimer s and all those shit families ..the people want the former President Jacob Zuma to be released in prison . Anyone who may have any idea about the former president ,why the elite and the media hate him so much they've tried many times to poison and assissinate him but theyve failed I think the man knows the Jewish problem and his totally against them .
Keep your AoP up, avoid situations or actions that can bring you trouble and trust in the Gods. You'll be ok.

I've learnt from the God's... it has nothing to do with you.

If your truly dedicated you'll always be taken care of and safe so don't worry or involve yourself in things that would upset Father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back