Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Talismans and gifts

Ninetailedfox

Have any of you made a charged crystal for someone? And how do you do it?

Can I attach a crystal to a necklace then channel energy through my body then send it with my hand chakras into the crystal to charge it and when do we start saying the affirmations?

I would like a step by step guide on making charged crystals for people because it's not on the site. Not sure if other websites are trustworthy.

My goal is to make the crystal attract love and luck for someone. Do i just channel green energy into it and affirm the crystal is attracting love and luck or the crystal is attracting love and luck for (name of person).

Is the crystal even necessary or can I just focus on the person and affirm (name) is attracting love and luck.

Ninetailedfox said:
Have any of you made a charged crystal for someone? And how do you do it?

Can I attach a crystal to a necklace then channel energy through my body then send it with my hand chakras into the crystal to charge it and when do we start saying the affirmations?

I would like a step by step guide on making charged crystals for people because it's not on the site. Not sure if other websites are trustworthy.

My goal is to make the crystal attract love and luck for someone. Do i just channel green energy into it and affirm the crystal is attracting love and luck or the crystal is attracting love and luck for (name of person).

Is the crystal even necessary or can I just focus on the person and affirm (name) is attracting love and luck.

The crystal is not necessary, if you only want to help one specific person, always include for the affirmation in a positive and healthy way for [ person]. Otherwise the person could for example have a car accident, but then in the hospital meet his/her big love in form of a nurse or doctor. Green is a good color for this. For a good starting date you can look the ss calendar. You could also do a rune working with Gebo -> use forum search function.

I would argue a rune working/ or normal working is way better then the crystal because, with the working you know the person will be affected, if you empower a crystal you don´t know if the person is always wearing the necklace.

Thank you for your response. I'm giving the crystal to my sister. She has worn it before and said good things started happening. I believe she has strong energy and a descent aura so i think she'll eventually make good use of it. She was able to give me what seemed like an accurate tarot reading. she is a little younger about to be 18. I showed her the JOS site but she doesn't look into it for now. She had some experience with clairaudience and other things. Pretty sure shes a satanic soul. She's going away for college so the crystal was my going away gift but i wanted to add energetic value to it. Would it be better to just charge it with the sun's solar energies?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back