Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Founder of Black Lives Matter Chapter Quits, Says BLM Doesn’t Actually Care About Black People

Rational Satanist

https://archive.is/kOh56

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wncYj2xfV6A

The founder of a Black Lives Matter chapter in St. Paul says he quit after he found out the “ugly truth” about the organization – that it doesn’t care about black people.

Rashad Turner released a video revealing the truth about BLM after having spent a year inside the organization.

Turner explained how he strived to educate himself and become a personal success despite being born into extremely difficult circumstances.

“My mother wasn’t able to take care of me, so I was raised by my grandparents. They told me that if I was going to change my life for the better, education was the answer. So, I worked hard in school. I got into Hamline University, and earned a college degree, the first in my family. Then I went on to earn a master’s in education from St. Mary’s University of Minnesota. I am living proof that no matter your start in life, quality education is a pathway to success,” he said.

Turner then elaborated on how this ethos of lifting up young black people via education was not only absent within BLM, but they were actively working against it.

“In 2015 I was a founder of Black Lives Matter in St. Paul. I believed the organization stood for exactly what the name implies, black lives do matter,” explained Turner. “However, after a year on the inside, I learned they have little concern for rebuilding black families, and they cared even less about improving the quality of education for students in Minneapolis.”

That was made clear when they publicly denounced charter schools, alongside the teachers’ union. I was an insider in Black Lives Matter, and I learned the ugly truth: the moratorium on charter schools does not support rebuilding the black family, but it does create barriers to a better education for black children.”

This thing kinda started as a movement funded from Soros to debase actual interested people in an actual future for Blacks, then, it has later manifested into some sort of Gucci Belt Buying and city burning party by some strange people who claim it's all for Black people, it's getting weirder and weirder.

Apparently from this person in the interview there are actually some thinking people in this movement so maybe they can make something else for guidance for people.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This thing kinda started as a movement funded from Soros to debase actual interested people in an actual future for Blacks, then, it has later manifested into some sort of Gucci Belt Buying and city burning party by some strange people who claim it's all for Black people, it's getting weirder and weirder.

BLM to black people is what feminism is to women. Both claim to be about empowerment of that group while they disempower it, infantilize it, push the harmful victim mentality, denounce the family unit as something bad, blame some boogeyman like "the patriarchy" or "white supremacy" and claim that the solution to all this is to become dependent on the government, by getting reparations, affirmative action and bringing the "privileged" classes down instead of rising themselves up. It all started in the 70's by jewish leftists, now BLM is just finishing the black community off.

There are pro-black groups that are pro-family, pro-education and anti-degeneracy like Straight Black Pride, you just don't hear about them because they don't fit in the kike agenda.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back