Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Half white half blacks

AgniCosmos

Hi. I'm not black but as a race mixed individual I would like to ask:

Should a full blooded blacks want to try to reintegrate half white half blacks into their black bloodline.
Should half white half blacks want to become full black or should they want to stay half white half black if possible.

I personally believe if you are unsure what to do (like me) you should just go with your mixed race.

AgniCosmos said:

Should a full blooded blacks want to try to reintegrate half white half blacks into their black bloodline.
Should half white half blacks want to become full black or should they want to stay half white half black if possible.

I personally believe if you are unsure what to do (like me) you should just go with your mixed race.

Black genes and phenotypes are dominant over whites so you would go with another of the black race. you could however also pair with someone who is the same type of mix you are. This is also ideal at the subrace level. a person of any white, black or asian subrace should go with another of the subrace that they lean the most towards in character and phenotype. For example, i am a hybrid of the germanic and mediterranian subraces, but my phenotype and character lean more towards my med side, especially my facial features. At my previous workplace i got called "mona lisa" often.

Shadowcat said:
AgniCosmos said:

Black genes and phenotypes are dominant over whites so you would go with another of the black race. you could however also pair with someone who is the same type of mix you are. This is also ideal at the subrace level. a person of any white, black or asian subrace should go with another of the subrace that they lean the most towards in character and phenotype. For example, i am a hybrid of the germanic and mediterranian subraces, but my phenotype and character lean more towards my med side, especially my facial features. At my previous workplace i got called "mona lisa" often.

Thanks for your post, I'm mostly wondering if anyone can argue that a half white half black should prefer to reintegrate with their black race instead of just marrying another half white half black, to be specific.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back