Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Greys and infiltration

BlakMan

I greet all authentic Mages who empower their souls under the direction of Satan and the Gods of Hell.The human race is the most powerful as we have all the four elements.That said we can become immortal and still continue growing in power,forever.There are other beings namely Greys and Reptilians who are jealous of us,and therefore they want to end us before it is too late for them.They cannot achieve immortality,and that is their nature.Because of this,they can only turn to technology for help-implanting chips in their brains e.t.c.

The enemy spies on humanity 24/7 with their stupid saucers that can go invincible as proven in UFO documentaries. Everyone knows of their existence,and serious questions are being asked.The enemy is in the forums infiltrating.I want to urge ya'll Satanists to open your senses,listen to yourself.If something feels wrong,LEAVE IT!!If you feel sick after you do something stop.Ask Satan to show you the reason why and He will.

Lately i have been having problems with something in this group and in the end it decided to try and fry my brain.It is a grey,disgusting,nausea ting,pathetic,sick and on a straight path to decimation.Mother Nature hates these beings and in the end,she will finish them all.

I encourage every Satanic Mage to perform The Final RTR that HPs Maxine gave,find it in Satan's library.IT IS THE MOTHER OF ALL RTRs.Fuck Greys,fuck the enemy!!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL OSIRIS!
HAIL ALL GODS OF HELL!

True indeed brother. We must motivate ourselves as well as others to keep pushing. The enemy is falling and we must keep rising. There is no more walking backwards.

Ramier108666 said:
True indeed brother. We must motivate ourselves as well as others to keep pushing. The enemy is falling and we must keep rising. There is no more walking backwards.

True to that.The victory is ours for the taking!

Remember, Greys are a slave race of the reptilian. Only 3 percent of the original grey race escaped alive and some of them like Lucifuge Rofocale achieved godhood before the greys were implanted and their genes altered. This is what the jews are attempting to do to the human race with their vaccination and their hoaxvid 2 BS, well the unsuccessful start of it that is doomed to fail. Gene transformation takes at least 3 generations to achieve its goal. But before that is achieved people are waking up and the gods are coming to earth in twenty some years.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back