Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Black Pride

Ramier108666

I find this relevant, because I’ve noticed as we all know that our race lacks pride. Our internal pride is simmered down because we seek the need to validate ourselves to others. I’ve been seeing this too many times, and I too used to be a victim of such. We compare because we lack what we’ve lost. But no more are we the same as we were in the past. We aren’t oppressed anymore, we seek to uplift ourselves, not because it’s right, because we are a race that was created by the Aryan God Satan himself. I know the Jews just love throwing us a bone to make us stop seeing the truth of the fact.

But enough is enough. It seems we still lack the motivation to speak. The only members that I see that speaks for the black race besides Shannon is BlackDragon. What happened to my other brothers and sisters of our race? Are we that silent because we have lost all our wits? Where is that Black Pride to stand up and speak what is correct and just? I notice we’re quick to compare ourselves, or send a few post to our other white members because they are fed up with White SS legitimately crying out about the current situation of their race.

Yes, we have SS who have a long way to go, that’s the key of advancement. To improve oneself to highest degree. We demean others of our race, yet we also will do the same to the White Race because of our conflict of Black Pride and their accomplishments. The White Race has done us a service as well as the same for other races. Hitler is honored by us all, and he himself was honored to stand amongst friend’s regardless of their race. Those who understood the situation. It’s time to really get our shut together as a race and stand proud and tall and carry the banner that was given to us. Because if it keeps going, this silence of our race on the forums, how will new black members even get a chance? They’ll think this is just a site mostly for whites.

Well said brother. I hope Black members do get more active over time. It's what the Black forums are for, in addition to the other forums. I've also been less active due to work and rituals but I have been setting aside a few minutes to go through the forums daily.

Blackdragon666 said:
Well said brother. I hope Black members do get more active over time. It's what the Black forums are for, in addition to the other forums. I've also been less active due to work and rituals but I have been setting aside a few minutes to go through the forums daily.

It’s time for me to be a bit more active. I’ve been silent seeing what our black members have posted on the Black SS forum. I’m done with that lurking. It’s time to start speaking up.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back