Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Was MJ an Ancient Egyptian?

Elias Sebastian

1*XyWUQJFTv7jTHOYRD6yk1g.jpeg

Many say that this person depicted in this ancient Egyptian statue is just an MJ lookalike .... but in my opinion it's more than just a lookalike. You say that Hilter is the reincarnation of Ramses ll .... and so I think some famous person in ancient Egypt was reincarnated in Michael Jackson. Obviously a black character is clear. And that's not all yet, MJ used a statue of an Egyptian woman as a source of inspiration for the design and style of his most self-centered clothes and it must be said that those clothes created in Egyptian style fit him very well.

Blitzkreig said:
Elias Sebastian said:

This comparison cannot be serious. You cannot get plastic surgery and act like that is a true reflection of your ancestry. It is like watching a war movie and thinking that is real.

Even though I have no doubts Michael Jackson was probably an artist of previous lifetimes also, I also agree here. He has done such heavy facial reconstruction surgery that he made this, it's not what he was from birth.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Was he actually a pedophile or just a misunderstood guy.

Idk for sure, but my gut says it is probably slander. This is because they ran this accusation in a documentary on CNN or some MSM source my family was watching. They would never do this on Weinstein, for example. It just made me think it was a hit piece.

Italiano
Inglese
La vitiligine è stata totalmente riconosciuta dalla scienza come una malattia della pelle che comporta la perdita della pigmentazione. Quindi è diventato bianco per colpa della sua malattia e non per interventi di chirurgia plastica come la gente creda. Inoltre durante un suo concerto i suoi capelli presero fuoco è questo gli causò la distruzione del cuoio cappelluto. MJ diventò calvo. Gli interventi al naso e al mento gli servirono per adattare la faccia al suo nuovo "corpo" bianco. Il naso rifatto gli consentiva di respirare meglio e quindi anche di cantare. Non so se nell'universo esistono le coincidenze ma dopo tutti questi cambiamenti fisici è arrivato ad assomigliare ad un antico egizio raffigurato in una statua vecchia più di 3000 anni fa. Può essere che le caratteristiche facciali che acquisì MJ dopo essere diventato "bianco" fossero le stesse caratteristiche facciali che possedeva nella sua vita precedente in Egitto.
Vitiligo has been fully recognized by science as a skin disease involving the loss of pigmentation. So he went white from his illness and not from plastic surgery as people believe. Also during one of his concerts his hair caught fire and this caused the destruction of his scalp. MJ went bald. The nose and chin surgeries helped him to adapt his face to his new white "body". The redone nose allowed him to breathe better and therefore also to sing. I don't know if there are coincidences in the universe but after all these physical changes it has come to resemble an ancient Egyptian depicted in a statue more than 3000 years ago. It may be that the facial features MJ acquired after turning "white" were the same facial features he possessed in his previous life in Egypt.

Elias Sebastian said:

Many say that this person depicted in this ancient Egyptian statue is just an MJ lookalike .... but in my opinion it's more than just a lookalike. You say that Hilter is the reincarnation of Ramses ll .... and so I think some famous person in ancient Egypt was reincarnated in Michael Jackson. Obviously a black character is clear. And that's not all yet, MJ used a statue of an Egyptian woman as a source of inspiration for the design and style of his most self-centered clothes and it must be said that those clothes created in Egyptian style fit him very well.
Coincidence. I also don't think we necessarily reincarnate with similar looks to our past lifetime looks to such fine details.

Blitzkreig said:
Elias Sebastian said:

This comparison cannot be serious. You cannot get plastic surgery and act like that is a true reflection of your ancestry. It is like watching a war movie and thinking that is real.

Totally agree it’s a good thing I deleted my comment before sending lol you said it better

Why would a woman reincarnate as a man?

But both the statue and him possess quite Neptunian eyes in terms of shape of the eye. That is the similarity people are noticing.

Yea there are many of that pharaoh comparing stuff on the internet.

ea39a129d14deef69b564c84b9a6c1ad.jpg

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Blitzkreig said:
Elias Sebastian said:

Even though I have no doubts Michael Jackson was probably an artist of previous lifetimes also, I also agree here. He has done such heavy facial reconstruction surgery that he made this, it's not what he was from birth.

Man I was just thinking about this today but is it nuts to think Steve Jobs was reincarnation of Tesla? They both were electrical/mechanical engineers and inventors (Until Billy Gates stole ideas and stuff from him to make Micro$oft), arse attitude to subordinates (Tesla telling them to go back home to change clothes and firing secretary for being overweight and Jobs constantly criticizing co-workers so they had to put him to work alone) and non-christard beliefs. I mean give Steve Jobs Teslas eidetic memory and replace his interest in East Religions with Teslas actual spiritual abilities and you get extremely similar people.

Blitzkreig said:

Idk for sure, but my gut says it is probably slander. This is because they ran this accusation in a documentary on CNN or some MSM source my family was watching. They would never do this on Weinstein, for example. It just made me think it was a hit piece.

I have read and did a topic on this, he got heavily slandered. At the late stages of his career, he also started attacking Jews, who ended his career. Towards the end he appears to have died by wrong medication combined with overdose.

There is a sound recording of him attacking Jews and saying "They did this on purpose", ie, fucking his career up.

BlackJackal said:
Yea there are many of that pharaoh comparing stuff on the internet.

ea39a129d14deef69b564c84b9a6c1ad.jpg

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Blitzkreig said:

Man I was just thinking about this today but is it nuts to think Steve Jobs was reincarnation of Tesla? They both were electrical/mechanical engineers and inventors (Until Billy Gates stole ideas and stuff from him to make Micro$oft), arse attitude to subordinates (Tesla telling them to go back home to change clothes and firing secretary for being overweight and Jobs constantly criticizing co-workers so they had to put him to work alone) and non-christard beliefs. I mean give Steve Jobs Teslas eidetic memory and replace his interest in East Religions with Teslas actual spiritual abilities and you get extremely similar people.
What has Steve Jobs ever done? I have never heard of anything that he ever created, or any smart thing done by him. He had teams of many thousands of engineers working under him, and it was them who created everything. Even in the beginning of the company, it was Steve Wozniak who did everything. Maybe he would give a suggestion about a possible idea, but it was the thousands of engineers who achieved those ideas.

Then of course he goes up on stage and acts like it was only himself who did everything.

Elias Sebastian said:
Italiano
Inglese
La vitiligine è stata totalmente riconosciuta dalla scienza come una malattia della pelle che comporta la perdita della pigmentazione. Quindi è diventato bianco per colpa della sua malattia e non per interventi di chirurgia plastica come la gente creda. Inoltre durante un suo concerto i suoi capelli presero fuoco è questo gli causò la distruzione del cuoio cappelluto. MJ diventò calvo. Gli interventi al naso e al mento gli servirono per adattare la faccia al suo nuovo "corpo" bianco. Il naso rifatto gli consentiva di respirare meglio e quindi anche di cantare. Non so se nell'universo esistono le coincidenze ma dopo tutti questi cambiamenti fisici è arrivato ad assomigliare ad un antico egizio raffigurato in una statua vecchia più di 3000 anni fa. Può essere che le caratteristiche facciali che acquisì MJ dopo essere diventato "bianco" fossero le stesse caratteristiche facciali che possedeva nella sua vita precedente in Egitto.
Vitiligo has been fully recognized by science as a skin disease involving the loss of pigmentation. So he went white from his illness and not from plastic surgery as people believe. Also during one of his concerts his hair caught fire and this caused the destruction of his scalp. MJ went bald. The nose and chin surgeries helped him to adapt his face to his new white "body". The redone nose allowed him to breathe better and therefore also to sing. I don't know if there are coincidences in the universe but after all these physical changes it has come to resemble an ancient Egyptian depicted in a statue more than 3000 years ago. It may be that the facial features MJ acquired after turning "white" were the same facial features he possessed in his previous life in Egypt.
You are delusional and creating weird theories like you always do, when are you going to start living in reality and stop mentally masturbating with absurd theories?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Blitzkreig said:
I think you mentioned this before after he exposed the Illuminati and with his song and symbolism in the video they don’t care about us put him on the chopping block it’s sad

I have read and did a topic on this, he got heavily slandered. At the late stages of his career, he also started attacking Jews, who ended his career. Towards the end he appears to have died by wrong medication combined with overdose.

There is a sound recording of him attacking Jews and saying "They did this on purpose", ie, fucking his career up.

Elias Sebastian said:

This is probably how it all went down. Michael Jackson probably rocked up to his plastic surgeon with his ancient Egyptian book. Went to the page where all the pharaohs are he probably fell hard for the story. Then probably turned to his surgeon and said "I want to look like him please" .I will pay whatever to look exactly like that. And that's prob what happened. He was never born with that look. It was manufactured by surgeon

Just to clear it up, this was MJ as a kid, a full negro, what he was at the time of his death was something completely unnatural that came as a result of sickness and chirurgy.
9aa3feda5076d491af6d087c9e035757.jpg

michael-jackson.jpg

Elias Sebastian said:

Ancient Egypt was originally a white civilization: https://web.archive.org/web/20210512035017/http://www.blacksforsatan.org/ancient_egyptians.html
Race is in the soul, you’re the same race in all your past lives.

Blitzkreig said:

Michael Jackson, Destroyed and Killed by the Jew by HP HoodedCobra:
https://archive.is/ZW1iO
https://web.archive.org/web/20170720071656/http://josministries.prophpbb.com:80/topic11148.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back