Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

REGARDING THE INTERNET CHANGES

Will Turner

How do we search for stuff as effectively as would a while ago? Some of the changes to the internet are terrifying in that, i used to be able to get more out of my searches, when searching for the occult. I was hoping someone could tell me what search engine to use. The slothz? sloths? something like that.

Www.privacytools.io

Set up firefox with all the settings it shows on this website. Then use duckduckgo to search.

Some websites might not work correctly with these changes. I think you won't be able to copy and paste on google drive. But I never use that anyway.

Stormblood said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Stormblood said:
Do not use DuckDuckGo. It is owned and operated by a kike.
What do you use?

I use Startpage but there are others. There is a specific page on the website you shared: https://www.privacytools.io/providers/search-engines/
Interesting. But it says it shows google search results. Google hides and removes most results so it's impossible to find them. So if this is taking the results from google, it would probably have the same problem. That's one of the reasons why I use duckduckgo, it doesn't hide anything.

And I think I learned about www.privacytools.io from you sharing a link to it 3 or 4 years ago. So thank you for that. :)

Stormblood said:
What do you use?

I use Startpage but there are others. There is a specific page on the website you shared: https://www.privacytools.io/providers/search-engines/
Interesting. But it says it shows google search results. Google hides and removes most results so it's impossible to find them. So if this is taking the results from google, it would probably have the same problem. That's one of the reasons why I use duckduckgo, it doesn't hide anything.

And I think I learned about www.privacytools.io from you sharing a link to it 3 or 4 years ago. So thank you for that. :)

Then I'm moving to searx. Searx does not hide anything and, as far as I know, no public instance of it is owned by kikes. I just tried. The first results you find when searching "joy of satan" is our main website (org) and second is our forum.

Same for qwant. I also tried searching other websites that belong to us.

I don't remember if I was the first to share it or someone else did first, but I like someone has taken the time to compile a list and update it often. If they were aware of the kikes, it would be much better.

I don't know if I failed or what, but searx gives me same results as startpage - censoring joy of satan query and kabbalahexposed query. So I tried qwant, and that gave me what I was looking for. Thanks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back