Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lucifer help

Mangethe03 said:
How can lord Lucifer help me become a successful business man

Usually these questions convey the whole "Sell your soul to the Devil for shekels" type situations.

There is no way he can help in as much accepted sense that while they can guide you and you can use magick and ritual to HELP. At the end of the day it's much to your own learning, education, and as well as capacity to earn money. Yes magick helps but magick for humans works more as a supercharger and or turbocharger again if it was a being of higher power for them mainwise using magick would entail a tremendous shift in reality. But for us lowly humans you have to work at it.

Kinda like Hitler's speech "You can't just pray for things to manifest, you have to construct it with your own hands".

So THEY the Gods can help but it's up to you. Their assistance is subtle but powerful but in the end if you aren't doing it yourself, well, you aren't doing much of at all, AT all really.

So again it's on your shoulders to learn and execute which you've learned. Also no idea where you are at while I'm not discouraging you being a businessman in current times of annihilation of economies it doesn't seem like a good idea albeit that's just because shit is hitting the fan for many, so many are in position of losing it all.

Mangethe03 said:
How can lord Lucifer help me become a successful business man

Read everything here www.satanisgod.org

Satan doesn't just do things for you. This is a worthless Christian lie meant to insult him. But he does provide the knowledge that can be applied to get whatever you want, which you will get from reading the above site.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back