Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Feeling helpless

Blackdragon666

Many times when I think about our people, I see all the obstacles we face spiritually and even physically. These are numerous and can be intimidating especially if you really care and wish to bring positive change.

It is very normal to want to help one's people. But the truth is, one cannot do everything in a flash or solve problems especially at such a large scale in one go. This doesn't mean it's impossible in the long run however.

People are seriously brainwashed. Half the things we consider normal today were completely unheard of some thousands of years in the ancient past. Because the enemy did a good job wiping out history, many people don't know. They just assume the present state of things is normal. Especially the young souls who don't even have the memories of the ancient past in their soul.

This is why Satanic souls usually rebel no matter how bad things get. Because many remember in their souls what it was like when the sun shone brighter. This is why we unlike many others care about the state of the world and have given up other lives we could be chasing to help our side push it's cause. This is why we feel the need to end the suffering for our people.

And most importantly, this is why we must advance spiritually as Black Satanists. Our people are like children. They don't know much and are easily swayed by more powerful forces for better or worse. Unless one is dreaming, it is quite not possible for all of our people to suddenly wake up to the truth 100%. Some, probably even many will due to our efforts in spiritual warfare but not all will.

But we cannot lose hope. Even those who won't awaken immediately, going back to the children analogy, they will be in safe hands when we take power in the near or far future. From there it is easier to guide them in more upright paths in life. This is why we must advance spiritually. So that when the time is right we can take the wheel and finally steer the vehicle to the right direction. That is where the hope lies.

Think about all the people who suffer in the world because of the work of the enemy. All the kids who starve, the women who get abused, the millions lost in the enemy's false religions, those in poverty. Can you make their suffering end immediately? No. But you can certainly give them a better life someday in the future, even if it will be in another lifetime because of the work you do today. If you ever feel helpless, remember that there is always the future. The enemy may own today but the future is not theirs. Not anymore.

When you get caught up in the woes of the present, you may despair. This is what usually drives people to commit suicide, feeling like it can't get any better. Not thinking about the possibilities the future holds and acting upon them. I was having a discussion with a nihilistic person and he was telling me how life is pointless as we will die eventually. I told him this is true, but you forget that we also live. Unfortunately I couldn't talk about spirituality but that opened his eyes. I even asked him if we was willing to die at that point and he was unable to respond.

Hope lies in the fact that we can break this cycle of suffering by advancing and becoming powerful enough someday to take power and do what is right. A few years into our rituals and we are already making great progress. A few more and the enemy will be no more.

This is what always gives me the strength to keep going no matter how hard it gets for me. That the future is infinite and it belongs to us. Think about the millions of Black children that will be born in the infinite future. Even those who suffer today, they will still reincarnate here in the future. What would you want them to experience in life? Of course not this present world of the enemy but one that is in accordance with Satan's desires. If you think like that, you will see how pointless it is to give up because of the present or be pessimistic.

Even in psychic attacks, the enemy usually preys on your insecurities, failures, problems and makes you feel bad about it like it is permanent. They find it hard to attack when you're optimistic as you don't give them grounding so to speak.

It is important that we act with the future in mind. More importantly, the future that we desire, for as long as we own the future, there is abundant hope. It's like how Satan always knew one day the enemy's season on earth would be over. They had their time destroying civilization and now their time, their season is up. The future belongs to Satan and therefore to us.

Wake up every day with energy and enthusiasm, do your usual activities and most importantly, meditate and engage in the spiritual warfare. Much love to you all!

Blackdragon666 said:
Many times when I think about our people, I see all the obstacles we face spiritually and even physically. These are numerous and can be intimidating especially if you really care and wish to bring positive change.

It is very normal to want to help one's people. But the truth is, one cannot do everything in a flash or solve problems especially at such a large scale in one go. This doesn't mean it's impossible in the long run however.

People are seriously brainwashed. Half the things we consider normal today were completely unheard of some thousands of years in the ancient past. Because the enemy did a good job wiping out history, many people don't know. They just assume the present state of things is normal. Especially the young souls who don't even have the memories of the ancient past in their soul.

This is why Satanic souls usually rebel no matter how bad things get. Because many remember in their souls what it was like when the sun shone brighter. This is why we unlike many others care about the state of the world and have given up other lives we could be chasing to help our side push it's cause. This is why we feel the need to end the suffering for our people.

And most importantly, this is why we must advance spiritually as Black Satanists. Our people are like children. They don't know much and are easily swayed by more powerful forces for better or worse. Unless one is dreaming, it is quite not possible for all of our people to suddenly wake up to the truth 100%. Some, probably even many will due to our efforts in spiritual warfare but not all will.

But we cannot lose hope. Even those who won't awaken immediately, going back to the children analogy, they will be in safe hands when we take power in the near or far future. From there it is easier to guide them in more upright paths in life. This is why we must advance spiritually. So that when the time is right we can take the wheel and finally steer the vehicle to the right direction. That is where the hope lies.

Think about all the people who suffer in the world because of the work of the enemy. All the kids who starve, the women who get abused, the millions lost in the enemy's false religions, those in poverty. Can you make their suffering end immediately? No. But you can certainly give them a better life someday in the future, even if it will be in another lifetime because of the work you do today. If you ever feel helpless, remember that there is always the future. The enemy may own today but the future is not theirs. Not anymore.

When you get caught up in the woes of the present, you may despair. This is what usually drives people to commit suicide, feeling like it can't get any better. Not thinking about the possibilities the future holds and acting upon them. I was having a discussion with a nihilistic person and he was telling me how life is pointless as we will die eventually. I told him this is true, but you forget that we also live. Unfortunately I couldn't talk about spirituality but that opened his eyes. I even asked him if we was willing to die at that point and he was unable to respond.

Hope lies in the fact that we can break this cycle of suffering by advancing and becoming powerful enough someday to take power and do what is right. A few years into our rituals and we are already making great progress. A few more and the enemy will be no more.

This is what always gives me the strength to keep going no matter how hard it gets for me. That the future is infinite and it belongs to us. Think about the millions of Black children that will be born in the infinite future. Even those who suffer today, they will still reincarnate here in the future. What would you want them to experience in life? Of course not this present world of the enemy but one that is in accordance with Satan's desires. If you think like that, you will see how pointless it is to give up because of the present or be pessimistic.

Even in psychic attacks, the enemy usually preys on your insecurities, failures, problems and makes you feel bad about it like it is permanent. They find it hard to attack when you're optimistic as you don't give them grounding so to speak.

It is important that we act with the future in mind. More importantly, the future that we desire, for as long as we own the future, there is abundant hope. It's like how Satan always knew one day the enemy's season on earth would be over. They had their time destroying civilization and now their time, their season is up. The future belongs to Satan and therefore to us.

Wake up every day with energy and enthusiasm, do your usual activities and most importantly, meditate and engage in the spiritual warfare. Much love to you all!

This is very inspiring brother. I find it a bit hard occasionally, but that's the process that must be required. But what you mentioned about our race is correct. The are like children, and it's our duty to show them the path. Whether they take it is their choice. But we are just in a sense a guide like our Gods and Goddesses are to us.

idiocy smasher said:
am honestly feeling suicidal due to my fragile health these days to be honest
I can see you are unbalanced from your posts.

Vibrate SaTaNaMa for 5-10 minutes at time, multiple times per day preferably. Affirmation: In a positive and healthy way I am healthy now.

Satan gave us the tools, and we need to put them to use.

Henu the Great said:
idiocy smasher said:

Vibrate SaTaNaMa for 5-10 minutes at time, multiple times per day preferably. Affirmation: In a positive and healthy way I am healthy now.

How can I be sure am not a Jew tho
It keeps haunting me everyday

idiocy smasher said:
It's a dumb thoughtform that gives a headache for many of us, at the beginning at least. It needs to be ignored, and advancing is key.

If you were a kike or mixed blood kike it would be pretty obvious to you as your family would have related it to you or simply by your life expierences. Don't confuse the dross on your being as being a half breed. This can be hard, but doing JoS meditation page beginner meditations is where the help is.

idiocy smasher said:
Don't please. You can fix all of your problems with the knowledge the JoS provides.

Mars is still in Scorpio for a few more weeks or months I believe. The Mars square lasts just 25 days and can be used for increasing the overall health and vitality.

You can also list down all your health problems and address each one by one, starting with the most serious one. You have the spiritual knowledge necessary and you can also eat the necessary foods to help with certain health problems.

Can you list your health problems on here?

Ramier108666 said:
Blackdragon666 said:

This is very inspiring brother. I find it a bit hard occasionally, but that's the process that must be required. But what you mentioned about our race is correct. The are like children, and it's our duty to show them the path. Whether they take it is their choice. But we are just in a sense a guide like our Gods and Goddesses are to us.
Very much, we are. Many of the Black Nationalist groups out there get easily hijacked or lose drive easily, going down some race war path or anarchy.

The thing about Blacks is their sense of racial awareness is always high. Everywhere in the world, the majority of Blacks simply identify as Black before anything else. This just needs the right people to drive it in the right direction, and that is Black SS.

idiocy smasher said:
Henu the Great said:
idiocy smasher said:

Do you have any jewish relatives or ancestors?

If not chances are low that you are jewish. It's also almost impossible for jews to be attracted to Satanism with a pure heart. They have a compulsion to corrupt, push degeneracy and spoil it. They do know that they are different from other people. It is hardwired in their consciousness to be jews.

Blackdragon666 said:
idiocy smasher said:
Don't please. You can fix all of your problems with the knowledge the JoS provides.

Mars is still in Scorpio for a few more weeks or months I believe. The Mars square lasts just 25 days and can be used for increasing the overall health and vitality.

You can also list down all your health problems and address each one by one, starting with the most serious one. You have the spiritual knowledge necessary and you can also eat the necessary foods to help with certain health problems.

Can you list your health problems on here?

Well I have serious problems with my teeth and I wonder how long does it take to get 3rd ones

Nails on my toethumbs also keep messing with me

Blackdragon666 said:
idiocy smasher said:
Henu the Great said:

Do you have any jewish relatives or ancestors?

If not chances are low that you are jewish. It's also almost impossible for jews to be attracted to Satanism with a pure heart. They have a compulsion to corrupt, push degeneracy and spoil it. They do know that they are different from other people. It is hardwired in their consciousness to be jews.

My paternal great grandfather was prevented by the communist state security from talking about his family who happened to live in the easternmost part of the pre war Czechoslovakia which had to be ceded to the USSR after 1945 and he was a descendant of German frontier settlers from his mother's side but nothing is known about his siblings nor his father
I am almost certain my surname comes from upper Austria tho

Henu the Great said:
idiocy smasher said:
It's a dumb thoughtform that gives a headache for many of us, at the beginning at least. It needs to be ignored, and advancing is key.

If you were a kike or mixed blood kike it would be pretty obvious to you as your family would have related it to you or simply by your life expierences. Don't confuse the dross on your being as being a half breed. This can be hard, but doing JoS meditation page beginner meditations is where the help is.

What is a kike life experience

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back