Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Longing For Home

Ramier108666

Some of these days whilst engaged with the war, I can't help but feel disoriented with the USA. I understand the concept of racial segregation, but even that doesn't draw my attention. What I feel and sometimes long for is to return back to Africa. The Motherland of the Black Race. It gets to me we have invaders(Jews and their ilk). I want them gone. I would without doubt cede Egypt back to the whites. But after that I would like to walk in Africa. Feel the warm weather. The air. One day I'll return home.

Ramier108666 said:
Some of these days whilst engaged with the war, I can't help but feel disoriented with the USA. I understand the concept of racial segregation, but even that doesn't draw my attention. What I feel and sometimes long for is to return back to Africa. The Motherland of the Black Race. It gets to me we have invaders(Jews and their ilk). I want them gone. I would without doubt cede Egypt back to the whites. But after that I would like to walk in Africa. Feel the warm weather. The air. One day I'll return home.

I hope you don't mind my input, but Ghana has been on the economic come-up recently, and Rwanda is trying to become Africa's Singapore. I'm happy for both of those countries that they're now becoming industrial powers of West and Central Africa, and in a couple decades give or take, I hope to see both these nations and more find economic prosperity. However, they also need to learn not to depend on Chinese help down the road.

And I too share that feeling as well. I hope to return to Europe someday, with my destination being good old Britannia. Oh, but only if it wasn't as cucked as it is these days.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Ramier108666 said:

I hope you don't mind my input, but Ghana has been on the economic come-up recently, and Rwanda is trying to become Africa's Singapore. I'm happy for both of those countries that they're now becoming industrial powers of West and Central Africa, and in a couple decades give or take, I hope to see both these nations and more find economic prosperity. However, they also need to learn not to depend on Chinese help down the road.

And I too share that feeling as well. I hope to return to Europe someday, with my destination being good old Britannia. Oh, but only if it wasn't as cucked as it is these days.

Thanks for that Shadow. Also you'll return to Europe. Britannia sounds good to me. But the enemy will feel the wrath of the Gentile races then we can look forward to creating peace amongst each race

Ramier108666 said:
It's going to be very interesting when Blacks return to Africa. I really look forward to it.
The jewish problem in Africa runs deeper than many people know. I haven't looked into it much but the little I have come across is shocking. This will collapse on its own with our RTRs of course.

Ramier108666 said:
Thanks for that Shadow. Also you'll return to Europe. Britannia sounds good to me. But the enemy will feel the wrath of the Gentile races then we can look forward to creating peace amongst each race

I hope so, although I'm ashamed of the sad state of affairs in the United Kingdom nowadays. Liberal mouthpieces like Piers Morgan shouldn't even be able to have a job, and the British Bollocks Corporation should go down with him (Yes, yes, I know Piers is with ITV, not BBC) and the Tories? Don't even get me started on the Tories selling out the NHS...

Literally everything you need to know about the state of the UK can be obtained by watching either Paul Joseph Watson or Jonathan Pie and it's disturbing. Whatever happened to "Britons never shall be slaves", hmm?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back