Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On Understanding My Identity as Being Black

Ramier108666

So, I've been having before identity crises before, to the point I had contacted HPs Shannon about it. She made it really simple, but even at that time I didn't fully comprehend what it meant to be 'Black'.

Many Black SS, that live in neighborhoods that are predominant with the 'victimized'( at least the most of them in their minds per se), blacks that seem to adhere to this norm, can most likely relate.

Shannon said to just meditate (which I kinda figured. Lol). I did so, and ever since then I've actually been able to understand where I sat as an individual black man. To sum up just a bit, I'm an asshole and not one at all. I adjust to situations, like water, but when riled I'm like a tidal wave that won't be calmed immediately.

I respect those who have honor, and above all the understanding to do what is right in any given situation.
Being of a Scorpio/Libra nature, it's sometimes a bit difficult once in a while. But with meditation it eases it out alot. Now my Kundalini awakened and I'm one step closer to my goal.

I like being Black, and honestly despite how many hangups there are, I know that they can be overcome. Besides I still have to get to being a god first before BlackDragon666.

Having the gods can always be a great help. And as a great honor, I've never been happier to be taught by Lord Cimeries, since he's been with me for a long time.

Hail Satan
Hail Lord Cimeries
Hail the Gods of Duat.!

Ramier108666 said:
So, I've been having before identity crises before, to the point I had contacted HPs Shannon about it. She made it really simple, but even at that time I didn't fully comprehend what it meant to be 'Black'.

Many Black SS, that live in neighborhoods that are predominant with the 'victimized'( at least the most of them in their minds per se), blacks that seem to adhere to this norm, can most likely relate.

Shannon said to just meditate (which I kinda figured. Lol). I did so, and ever since then I've actually been able to understand where I sat as an individual black man. To sum up just a bit, I'm an asshole and not one at all. I adjust to situations, like water, but when riled I'm like a tidal wave that won't be calmed immediately.

I respect those who have honor, and above all the understanding to do what is right in any given situation.
Being of a Scorpio/Libra nature, it's sometimes a bit difficult once in a while. But with meditation it eases it out alot. Now my Kundalini awakened and I'm one step closer to my goal.

I like being Black, and honestly despite how many hangups there are, I know that they can be overcome. Besides I still have to get to being a god first before BlackDragon666.

Having the gods can always be a great help. And as a great honor, I've never been happier to be taught by Lord Cimeries, since he's been with me for a long time.

Hail Satan
Hail Lord Cimeries
Hail the Gods of Duat.!
Even beyond your race you're Brahma you should tell this to yourself every day while doing spiritual sadhana (practice) this is what the Gurus from the East advise a Hindu will actually tell you that you are already perfect the problem is you don't know it this is
why most people feel low self-esteem especially among our own race they don't realise this they think God is outside themselves and that they are separate from God this is a lie it is Maya an illusion your are Atma at the root of your being the goal of existence is to unfold that which you already are the Atma and make it manifest in your entire being this is called Yoga/Self(Atma) Realisation and is the solution to humanities problems....it is interesting reading
from Self Realised yogis from the Saivite Hindu Natha sect this is the sect that has the most adepts in Hinduism who have Murugan/Satan as one of their main Gods and should be approached if one is to succeed in Kundalini Yoga.... they say that infact nothing is wrong in the Universe everything is perfect the reason people think they are suffering is because they don't realise that God gives everyone exactly what they need freely arcordding to their maturity and actions (Karma) and what they think is suffering is a lesson for the soul to get it back onto the path of Dharma so don't fear.... Yogi Bhajan said "If you can't see God in all, you can't see God at all."
You're Brahma everything is Brahma , You are THAT(Atman/Sat)

Ramier108666 said:
Competition always motivates me. Glad to see I'm not the only one. :D

I wish you good luck.

Henu the Great said:
Ramier108666 said:
Competition always motivates me. Glad to see I'm not the only one. :D

I wish you good luck.

Yeah I offered a friendly competition. He gladly accepted lol. And likewise with you Henu.

Ramier108666 said:

Hail Satan
Hail Lord Cimeries
Hail the Gods of Duat.!
I'm happy for you brother. :)

Ironically I was thinking about making a thread about some of the hang ups that many Blacks have sometime back but I thought against it. Now I think I should as it may be of help to new Black people today or in the future.

I'm proud to have you as a fellow Black man.

Shannon has been very helpful to me as well, since like 2017. Sometimes it was when I was going through intense psychic attacks(the enemy has no chills, even Blacks get the 'Am I Jewish?' attacks and a plethora of other attacks), advice on meditation and dealing with issues, health problems... I can't put my gratitude in words. I hope she's fine as she's been off the forums for a while now. Probably very busy with clergy related work. She really is a strong pillar/leader for our race.

Scorpio/Libra is a cool combination. Gives a peaceful but potentially very dangerous person. I have no Scorpio but a certain Mars/Pluto aspect does give me similar tendencies.

I also love being Black. I feel so strongly about my race. It's actually been a long time since I felt ashamed of being Black, or even confused. Not even the enemy can use that against me.

I've never had an experience with Cimeries but he sounds very interesting. Maybe someday I will. Gremory was there for me in one of the worst times in my life, and Seshat from when I started out. I'm very grateful for them.

You sure you're gonna beat me to the Godhead? :lol: I'm off to do 50 RTRs, vibrate Satanama 666 times into each chakra and spin them at 100× the speed of light. Godhead, here I come. :D

I don't post very often, but this is a subject that I have been thinking about quite often lately...If I understand what I have read on this site and in general...I have always been Black...My soul is Black...My prior lives have always been as a Black person at that particular time in the past...Social mores evolve over time and circumstance..."Blackness" is both a perception and a reality based on historical and recent events that sort of serve as precedent...How I view the world is a result of my earliest interactions with it and the circumstances resulting from others interaction with, and perception of, "Blackness"...is my question a valid one?...Also, as Humanoids on this planet were first enhanced by Satan and then later improved upon by the introduction of his DNA in the process...Doesn't that make all Gentiles Black at their core?...I read the arguments regarding Egypt yet I remember the statement by Bune that states, "We are all Egyptian."...Obviously, this a very engaging topic that I hope will foster some thoughtful responses...Are we all Egyptian?

Blackdragon666 said:
Ramier108666 said:

Hail Satan
Hail Lord Cimeries
Hail the Gods of Duat.!

Ironically I was thinking about making a thread about some of the hang ups that many Blacks have sometime back but I thought against it. Now I think I should as it may be of help to new Black people today or in the future.

Shannon has been very helpful to me as well, since like 2017. Sometimes it was when I was going through intense psychic attacks(the enemy has no chills, even Blacks get the 'Am I Jewish?' attacks and a plethora of other attacks), advice on meditation and dealing with issues, health problems... I can't put my gratitude in words. I hope she's fine as she's been off the forums for a while now. Probably very busy with clergy related work. She really is a strong pillar/leader for our race.

Scorpio/Libra is a cool combination. Gives a peaceful but potentially very dangerous person. I have no Scorpio but a certain Mars/Pluto aspect does give me similar tendencies.

I also love being Black. I feel so strongly about my race. It's actually been a long time since I felt ashamed of being Black, or even confused. Not even the enemy can use that against me.

I've never had an experience with Cimeries but he sounds very interesting. Maybe someday I will. Gremory was there for me in one of the worst times in my life, and Seshat from when I started out. I'm very grateful for them.

You sure you're gonna beat me to the Godhead? :lol: I'm off to do 50 RTRs, vibrate Satanama 666 times into each chakra and spin them at 100× the speed of light. Godhead, here I come. :D

I'm am also happy to have you as a fellow SS Black man. You and I probably have similar outlooks to life and that I respect. I agree that Shannon is the a pillar as our leader. But as I understand it, we are the other pillars to uphold our race. Shannon is a great example to aspire to. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And yeah :lol: I'm going to get there. And since your going for the 50 RTRs, I'll surpass it with x108, and Satanama x666, purify my chakras and aura with SURYA X666. Full speed ahead!!!

intrepid1666 said:
I don't post very often, but this is a subject that I have been thinking about quite often lately...If I understand what I have read on this site and in general...I have always been Black...My soul is Black...My prior lives have always been as a Black person at that particular time in the past...Social mores evolve over time and circumstance..."Blackness" is both a perception and a reality based on historical and recent events that sort of serve as precedent...How I view the world is a result of my earliest interactions with it and the circumstances resulting from others interaction with, and perception of, "Blackness"...is my question a valid one?...Also, as Humanoids on this planet were first enhanced by Satan and then later improved upon by the introduction of his DNA in the process...Doesn't that make all Gentiles Black at their core?...I read the arguments regarding Egypt yet I remember the statement by Bune that states, "We are all Egyptian."...Obviously, this a very engaging topic that I hope will foster some thoughtful responses...Are we all Egyptian?
It's unsure how other non-White races were created exactly but I wouldn't say they were derived from Blacks. They might as well have been bioengineered from the early ancestors of humanity just like us. One thing for sure is, what we have in common is some genes from the Gods, which are necessary for humanity to have the potential to advance. The non-White races were all created by genetically modifying pre-existing hominids, so they all contain some Nordic genes. It has not been confirmed that the Asian race was derived from the Black race so it's possible they had their own separate creation by Satan.

intrepid1666 said:
I forgot to add, Egypt was not the first civilization on Earth. It was also originally a White civilization; many of the earlier Pharaohs were red haired Caucasians like Ramesses II.

Yes the question is valid. Being Black is in the soul. How you view the world can be affected by your upbringing and interaction with other people but has little to do with the fact that you are Black in itself.

Ramier108666 said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Ramier108666 said:

Hail Satan
Hail Lord Cimeries
Hail the Gods of Duat.!

I'm am also happy to have you as a fellow SS Black man. You and I probably have similar outlooks to life and that I respect. I agree that Shannon is the a pillar as our leader. But as I understand it, we are the other pillars to uphold our race. Shannon is a great example to aspire to. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And yeah :lol: I'm going to get there. And since your going for the 50 RTRs, I'll surpass it with x108, and Satanama x666, purify my chakras and aura with SURYA X666. Full speed ahead!!!
I've just remembered some guy who vibrated Shiva 666 times into his third eye in one go. I wonder what happened to him.

Maybe someday when this enemy shenanigans is over we'll meet brother.

Blackdragon666 said:
Ramier108666 said:
Blackdragon666 said:

I've just remembered some guy who vibrated Shiva 666 times into his third eye in one go. I wonder what happened to him.

Maybe someday when this enemy shenanigans is over we'll meet brother.

I have no doubt we'll meet eventually. I'll look forward to it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back