Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Situation in Nigeria

Blackdragon666

I haven't been following keenly what's happening in Nigeria, but I understand that the SARS forces are killing the youth.
This Yahoo article explains the situation briefly.
https://news.yahoo.com/end-sars-nigerias-anti-police-235017863.html

The article from my understanding is downplaying the situation. Apparently the youth are protesting against the president, Buhari and his corrupt government. The youth are leading the protests which is why they are being targeted. I've seen some of the photos and videos and they are very graphic.

I hear the president even released criminals into the streets so that the protests can be sabotaged, maybe to get a pretext to use more brute force. Some were absorbed into the army which is also being used to crush the protests.

Some of the complaints I've seen from the youth include; the government takes too many foreign debts(a problem common to many African countries), a bunch of greedy old people are in power (Minister of Youth Affairs is ironically 54 years for example, Buhari wants to add an extra term for himself in the 2023 elections) and the previous elections were rigged.

Some of the youth are even afraid of going back to campuses because the SARS are hunting them down, and may target learning institutions.

The African Union has not addressed the situation so maybe they are in allegiance with the government. It appears this is a case of people being fed up with their corrupt government.

Any Satanists in Nigeria should up their aura of protection and stay safe, until the situation gets better.

I was concerned about our SS family in Nigeria. Hope they’re all okay. Does the sars thing have to do with the foreign companies buying Nigerian oil?

From Hotep Jesus on Twitter

https://mobile.twitter.com/HotepJesus/status/1319012949541986305

“Obama named John Kerry as head of U.S. delegation to Buhari inauguration in 2015. #EndSarsNow

There's no U.S. influence in Nigeria?

I'm bout to start selling bridges on my website if you want one. They come in red, white, and blue.

Obama praises Buhari for pursuing peace & security, in 2015

Obama himself took the unusual step of releasing a video message directly to Nigerians all but telling them how to vote...those who understood subliminal language deciphered that he was prodding the electorate to vote for the opposition to form a new government.” — Jonathan

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/jonathan-says-obama-humiliated-him-by-interfering-in-2015-elections/ljp8sls
In the excerpts of his new book, 'My Transition Hours', as reported by TheCable, Jonathan said Obama's decision to send then-US Secretary of State, John Kerry, to press on the government after the elections were postponed by a few weeks was meddlesome.
Jonathan's government had postponed the 2015 presidential election from February 14 to March 28 due to security concerns arising from the insurgency of terrorist group, Boko Haram, in the northeast region. The decision was unpopular and many speculated that it was an attempt by the former president to prolong his tenure.

In his new book, Jonathan said the speculations were false and that the Obama-led US government interfered to influence the sovereignty of Nigeria.

He wrote, "I can recall that President Obama sent his Secretary of State to Nigeria, a sovereign nation, to protest the rescheduling of the election. John Kerry arrived in Nigeria on Sunday January 25, 2015 and said 'it's imperative that these elections happen on time as scheduled'.
"How can the US Secretary of State know what is more important for Nigeria than Nigeria's own government? How could they have expected us to conduct elections when Boko Haram controlled part of the North East and were killing and maiming Nigerians?
"Not even the assurance of the sanctity of the May 29, 2015 handover date could calm them down. In Nigeria, the constitution is very clear. No President can extend his tenure by one day."
Obama rooted for the opposition - Jonathan
Jonathan further noted that Obama's 'unusual' video message where he spoke directly to the Nigerian people was a subtle attempt to influence the votes in favour of the opposition at the time to oust him from office.

He wrote, "On March 23, 2015, President Obama himself took the unusual step of releasing a video message directly to Nigerians all but telling them how to vote.
"In that video, Obama urged Nigerians to open the 'next chapter' by their votes. Those who understood subliminal language deciphered that he was prodding the electorate to vote for the opposition to form a new government.
"The message was so condescending, it was as if Nigerians did not know what to do and needed an Obama to direct them.
"In his message, he said, 'All Nigerians must be able to cast their votes without intimidation or fear,' yet his government was vehemently and publicly against the postponement of the elections to enable our military defeat Boko Haram and prevent them from intimidating voters. This was the height of hypocrisy!"
Jonathan said Obama's actions as well as that of other foreign powers like the United Kingdom's then-Prime Minister, David Cameron, were fueled by "deeper political interests".

He noted that all of Nigeria's relevant stakeholders were present when the decision to postpone the elections was taken and that the foreign interference was designed to humiliate him.
"In attendance at the meeting of the Council of State where the decision to reschedule the election was taken were almost all the living former Heads of State of this country.
"That should have convinced John Kerry of the good intentions of the government. He cannot claim to love and defend Nigeria more than all our former heads of state present at the meeting.
"I have stated earlier how Kerry's visit was designed to humiliate a sitting Nigerian president and clearly take sides in the country’s election," he wrote.
Jonathan ended up losing the election to Buhari by more than 2.5 million votes, the first time an incumbent lost a presidential election to an opposition candidate in Nigeria. Jonathan conceded defeat to Buhari in a phone call before the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) officially announced the former military Head of State the winner of the election.

Why I lost in 2015 - Jonathan
The former president also wrote in the book that his 2015 defeat owed a lot to the selfish personal ambitions of certain politicians who dumped his People's Democratic Party (PDP) to join the coalition that formed the All Progressives Congress (APC) that eventually produced Buhari.
He wrote, "This time around, there were governors who were rounding off their eight years tenure and were blinded by ambition.
"Some governors wanted to be Vice President whilst others strived to be the President. If I contested none could realise his ambition. This muffled implosion would fully manifest in the buildup to the 2015, which each ship-jumper calculating how much he or she would take from the PDP or the most opportune moment to cause maximum damage and based on that, plot their exit.
"As they jumped ship in preparation for the 2015 elections, only very few of this lots, if any at all, bothered about what the PDP did or did not do in terms of delivering our campaign promises.

Their opposition to my re-election was principally driven by personal ambition. They therefore played up the issue pf where I come from and the faith, I professed to fuel their burning ambition. My performance mattered quite little, if it mattered at all."
He also alleged that the desperation by the northern political bloc to wrest power back to the region had led to his administration being unfairly targeted with a barrage of fake news.
He said 'a well-oiled media propaganda machine' made up many false accusations about his administration in a bid to soil his reputation and damage his chances of winning the 2015 election.
"Throughout my tenure in office as President, there was constant barrage of what Donald Trump has now termed 'fake news' coming from a well-oiled media propaganda machine.
"I can say as a matter of fact that were never any snipers in training or already trained. There were no lists of political enemies to be taken out.
"There was no missing $49.8 billion and more importantly I can say that even those who made these and other allegations knew that they were false. This probably explains why many of these allegations died a natural death even as the echoes of my retreating footsteps still resounded nationally and globally," he said.

So it seems to me the reason why Buhari is in office is because of the Western /USA influence in Nigeria.

Cowboy123 said:
I was concerned about our SS family in Nigeria. Hope they’re all okay. Does the sars thing have to do with the foreign companies buying Nigerian oil?
I think maybe. They are some 'Anti-robbery' squad but they are at the frontline of the government forces crushing the rebellion. It's obvious that their president is in alliance with those companies, and the people want him and the whole government structure gone so naturally any foreigner exploiting Nigeria would support the president's efforts to crush any rebellion.

I have read on social media about the army firing at peaceful protesters. There is an effort to make the situation seem less serious than it is.
https://www.theafricareport.com/46910/lagos-burns-after-army-accused-of-lekki-massacre/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lekki_massacre

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back