Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

WORK BOTH HARD AND SMART

tandt

Satanism is a religion were all of us are constantly working to become better versions of ourselves.
This path can be very challenging.
It requires us to develop, meet challenges and overcome them.

One of the most important thing everyone who wants to climb up this ladder of advancement should master is discipline and time management.
I learnt this and it was a painful process and yet very rewarding.
If you lack planning and being organized, I'm sure this path can be very difficult.
*the enemy attacks our weakest points, hence working on our selves minimizes the attacks as well.

We have rituals to do, our own personal lives to manage and meditations. This, without proper planning and time management, can be very challenging.

I personally I'm still at university and I'm sure as well some of our members here have a lot of responsibilities as well like families, work and school.
With proper time management, I found out that I could do more Final rituals and more of my meditations and still be able to handle all my personal issues.

Priority is the key. Important things first and less important at last.
The other thing that helped me was working up earlier.
You can have your to do list at put a timeframe. Everything you are doing right now, ask your self, is it the thing I'm supposed to do at this time according to my to do list?
If you see yourself playing games yet it's the time you are supposed to read, then you can correct yourself from there until it becomes a habit.

Power comes with responsibility!
My xian dad work up in the morning, bath, eat and drives to work.
With me that's a bit different now.
I work up, take care of my soul, make sure I'm protected before I leave to school and the same before i sleep.
This means I work up earlier and THE QUALITY OF MY LIFE is far different from that of the xian dad above. We leave a far much better life as Satanists than those who are without.
The other thing to note is how the enemy programmed people to believe that driving a big car or leaving in a mansion, is leaving a more satisfactory life.
Wealth is important, we need it, but we also need to balance it with spirituality for the best.

Hence by mastering time management and being organized, we can maximize our potentials.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back