Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

igbo people

forward666

what is this talk about the Igbo tribe of Nigeria originating from Israel, and having Jewish ancestry. I don't get it at all. I deny it. but I want some help.

forward666 said:
what is this talk about the Igbo tribe of Nigeria originating from Israel, and having Jewish ancestry. I don't get it at all. I deny it. but I want some help.

I highly doubt it. The Igbo had a very satanic religion. It’s blatant when u compare it to spiritual satanism.
Read this
http://www.blacksforsatan.org/odinani.html

Also some say Igbo r connected with Egypt
http://www.faculty.ucr.edu/~legneref/igbo/westafricanorigin.htm

forward666 said:
It's BS. Very many African tribes fall for it. Especially the ones that were in Egypt. Since they retain the memory of their time in Egypt, it is easy to mix this up with the Bible BS exodus tale. Hence the 'We are jewish' myth.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misri_legend

I think some genetic test in the near past disproved that the Igbo are jewish.

I have seen a lot on this forum and from my experiences with the traditional religion here to disprove that. But nnamdi kalu of the IPOB, claims to have an historical evidence to that. I am for Biafra, but the identification with the Jew, makes me want to throw up.

forward666 said:
I have seen a lot on this forum and from my experiences with the traditional religion here to disprove that. But nnamdi kalu of the IPOB, claims to have an historical evidence to that. I am for Biafra, but the identification with the Jew, makes me want to throw up.

And what supposed evidence is this? Can you present this so we can dismantle it here?

I'm always hearing how black gentiles in Africa are the true Jews all the time. That crap is also said about blacks in America. There are a couple white organizations who think this about themselves as well.

The truth is these claims about being from Israel or being the true Jews only serve as a way to feel special in some way because in the abrahamic "religious" programs (which the jews created) dictates that Jews are the chosen people by god and shall inherit the wealth and blood of the nations of the world.

Gentiles are gentiles and not Jews. Aside from the obvious spiritual evidence, remember that the disgusting jewish race has infiltrated the different races in some way through mixing. There are a few tribes in Africa that have actual jewish DNA and have taken on Jewish cultural customs through this mixing. There are the black beta israel inhabitants, the lemba people and so on. Its unfortunate but they will be wiped away in due time.

Race is in the soul and one can always detect a Jew when advanced enough.

The problem with getting people to understand this fact is majority of humanity still does not know the truth about the Jew and still thinks they are just a part of the white race.

There is much more evidence that black gentiles are of Satan and the gods than some flimsy information that they try to assume means blacks are jews.

Even in America, the black hebrew israelite movement has been proven false by actual historical information dealing with the transatlantic slave trade and so on.

why would Nnandi kalu sell the igbos out to isreal , White cloud? then it's really a difficult setup; because the evident, obvious marginalisation of the Igbo in the Nigerian government is the everyday reason of kalu for wanting the freedom of Biafra. if kalu means any such foul game, then the igbos have two evils to choose one: isreal or Nigeria. I think he is only misinformed about Igbo ancestry. tell me more please if u have the facts to support ur claim. thanks

I think you are only being emotionally against IPOB, whitecloud. Biafrans would not follow Kalu's lead if we have no practical reasons to. Biafrans are high minded people. we understood long ago how Nigeria is not serving us right. there have been a lot of appeals to redressing the anti-biafran policies in Nigeria without anything being done to that effect. it is open to ur investigation if you want to pretend you don't know what is the issue with Nigeria against Biafrans. you can call us fool or anything. but we know where the shoe pinches; we know what the freedom of Biafra means to us; we know we are being marginalised; we know the tribal hatreds in Nigeria affects the Biafrans so much. we know we are not loved by the Northerner. we know we want to be on our own, and kill ourselves by ourselves, or live and progress by yourself. we know we want a nation where we can be free to unleash our potentials. the desire has been boiling in us long before Mazi Kalu came on board. And the said identification with the jews is not the beginning of Biafra struggle. Kalu might be mistaken somehow, but we cannot be mistaken about the reason we want freedom. dont worry that he is abroad. he is very active abroad. Nigeria has been trying to kill him, and to bribe, and have been killing other armless Biafrans for no justifiable reasons. what we do is very Natural. and if you say we will fail again, it is simply your own wish.

watch you language whitecloud. at least you have confirmed it that biafrans suffer and die in the hands of Nigerian army. and you gloat over the idea? Nigrian government killing the people it is meant to protect? and you think Biafrans are happy with the Government?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back