Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Video on Reparations for Blacks

Cowboy123

https://youtu.be/yaK0_wDF1sQ
Dr. Afrikana has a point that it should be approached as a race solution not ethnicity. Whether black american, caribbean or african we should unite as a RACE. Throw away the fake allegiances and be RACE FIRST.

Cowboy123 said:
Don't think anyone specifically asked you.

You want a handout from a group (White Americans) I am a part of so really you are asking me.

But you and other groups can keep pushing reparations, all it’s going to do is blow up in your face and make everyone dislike blacks more and view them as lazy beggars. Inner cities already get millions and it doesn’t make any difference when the its the people that don’t want to change.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Cowboy123 said:

You want a handout from a group (White Americans) I am a part of so really you are asking me.

But you and other groups can keep pushing reparations, all it’s going to do is blow up in your face and make everyone dislike blacks more and view them as lazy beggars. Inner cities already get millions and it doesn’t make any difference when the its the people that don’t want to change.

Bye Felicia

A group of people who are not, and have never been, slaves, is trying to take money from another group who does not, and has never, owned any slaves. I'm not talking about 200 years ago, I'm talking about right now. I'm talking about Americans right now today. No black person in America is a slave, and no white person in America owns any slaves.

You want money, then get a job and earn yourself a paycheck. But the white man working hard to provide for his family, you don't get to take his paycheck from him just because you're black and he's white. You don't get to take food out of his children's mouth, and I don't care what color you are.

When the Chinese first came to America in the late 1800s/early 1900s, they were also slaves. They built the railroads all across this country. Endlessly every day, only to be paid a few cents not enough to survive on. The Irish were in the same situation at the same time. Chinese were slaves in America at a much more recent time than the Africans were. And now Asian Americans are by far the most wealthiest and most successful demographic in the entire country. The best schools turn away Asians and make the admission standards for them an extreme amount more difficult than any other race. Which is an actual form of systemic racism, something that just plain does not exist against blacks in America. And at the same time, these exact same schools make the admission standards for black people an extreme amount easier and more basic than anybody else. You don't need to study or work hard, all you have to do is be black and these schools go out of their way to admit you while actively turning away Asians who are many times more qualified for the position.

And the Asians accomplished all of that in less time than the blacks, because it was much more recently that Asians were slaves than blacks. Do you know the difference? It's work ethic. Asians put all of their effort into working as hard as possible to succeed, and making their children to work just as hard. This is what has turned them into the most successful demographic in the entire country, when many of them were slaves not much more than 100 years ago. That's like 3 generations, and look what they accomplished. Because they actually put in the effort and earned it for themselves. While a big percentage of the black demographic doesn't do much at all, and just ask for charity handouts.

The white and asian families working their ass off to provide for their children, and a percentage of every one of their paychecks is taken out and given to
(not always but very often) a black person who has no job and has never had a job only because they don't want to get a job because that would mean they actually have to work.

Instead of taking like a parasite from the hard working Americans who actually have jobs, why don't your people try to put in the same kind of effort that every other demographic of people all do every day.

You're not getting anything from me. Because we work for our families. You ain't getting it given to you for free when everyone else has to work.

There is no black American who has ever been a slave, and there is no white American who has ever owned a slave. Nobody owes you anything. If you want to be successful, put in the same effort that every other race does. If you don't want to work towards success, you can't bitch about not being successful. Nobody owes you anything.

And if slavery 250 years ago is such a big issue for you, Why don't you look at your own people. Your own black countries where right this moment there are slave auctions going on. Black tribes enslaving other black tribes, there are tens of thousands, maybe even hundreds of thousands, of black slaves right this moment in Africa who are owned by other blacks. Entire countries full of black slaves owned by other blacks. It's happening every day today, and it's been happening in Africa for thousands of years.

Except you don't care about that. You don't care about your people, and you don't care about slavery. You only use the idea as a tool and an excuse to try to get a big pile of shekels given to you that you have never earned. Every other race in America has worked their ass off and built their own success, no matter how low they started. I suggest you do the same.

But no, it's so much easier to just throw a brick through the window of the Gucci store and run in stealing everything. Discusting. And then try to guilt-trip everyone else into giving you everything for free.

Like how the jews have taken trillions of dollars from Germany for "hollocaust reperations" about 50 times more jews have gotten that money than there were in the entire global jewish population in the 1930s-1940s.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
A group of people who are not, and have never been, slaves, is trying to take money from another group who does not, and has never, owned any slaves. I'm not talking about 200 years ago, I'm talking about right now. I'm talking about Americans right now today. No black person in America is a slave, and no white person in America owns any slaves.

You want money, then get a job and earn yourself a paycheck. But the white man working hard to provide for his family, you don't get to take his paycheck from him just because you're black and he's white. You don't get to take food out of his children's mouth, and I don't care what color you are.

When the Chinese first came to America in the late 1800s/early 1900s, they were also slaves. They built the railroads all across this country. Endlessly every day, only to be paid a few cents not enough to survive on. The Irish were in the same situation at the same time. Chinese were slaves in America at a much more recent time than the Africans were. And now Asian Americans are by far the most wealthiest and most successful demographic in the entire country. The best schools turn away Asians and make the admission standards for them an extreme amount more difficult than any other race. Which is an actual form of systemic racism, something that just plain does not exist against blacks in America. And at the same time, these exact same schools make the admission standards for black people an extreme amount easier and more basic than anybody else. You don't need to study or work hard, all you have to do is be black and these schools go out of their way to admit you while actively turning away Asians who are many times more qualified for the position.

And the Asians accomplished all of that in less time than the blacks, because it was much more recently that Asians were slaves than blacks. Do you know the difference? It's work ethic. Asians put all of their effort into working as hard as possible to succeed, and making their children to work just as hard. This is what has turned them into the most successful demographic in the entire country, when many of them were slaves not much more than 100 years ago. That's like 3 generations, and look what they accomplished. Because they actually put in the effort and earned it for themselves. While a big percentage of the black demographic doesn't do much at all, and just ask for charity handouts.

The white and asian families working their ass off to provide for their children, and a percentage of every one of their paychecks is taken out and given to
(not always but very often) a black person who has no job and has never had a job only because they don't want to get a job because that would mean they actually have to work.

Instead of taking like a parasite from the hard working Americans who actually have jobs, why don't your people try to put in the same kind of effort that every other demographic of people all do every day.

You're not getting anything from me. Because we work for our families. You ain't getting it given to you for free when everyone else has to work.

There is no black American who has ever been a slave, and there is no white American who has ever owned a slave. Nobody owes you anything. If you want to be successful, put in the same effort that every other race does. If you don't want to work towards success, you can't bitch about not being successful. Nobody owes you anything.

And if slavery 250 years ago is such a big issue for you, Why don't you look at your own people. Your own black countries where right this moment there are slave auctions going on. Black tribes enslaving other black tribes, there are tens of thousands, maybe even hundreds of thousands, of black slaves right this moment in Africa who are owned by other blacks. Entire countries full of black slaves owned by other blacks. It's happening every day today, and it's been happening in Africa for thousands of years.

Except you don't care about that. You don't care about your people, and you don't care about slavery. You only use the idea as a tool and an excuse to try to get a big pile of shekels given to you that you have never earned. Every other race in America has worked their ass off and built their own success, no matter how low they started. I suggest you do the same.

But no, it's so much easier to just throw a brick through the window of the Gucci store and run in stealing everything. Discusting. And then try to guilt-trip everyone else into giving you everything for free.

Like how the jews have taken trillions of dollars from Germany for "hollocaust reperations" about 50 times more jews have gotten that money than there were in the entire global jewish population in the 1930s-1940s.

The video isn’t only talking about slavery. Also the reparations talk isn’t exclusively about slavery but also what happened after. As for Asians the Japanese Americans received a form of reparations after the internment camps.

Cowboy123 said:
This post was simply sharing a convo on the reparations topic.
Cowboy, I do like you and I do respect you. I'm always very happy to read your posts about the achievements of your people.

I didn't watch the video. But it made me mad to see your reply to Southern White Gentile when he said that he isn't going to give you any money.

It's a real sensitive time with thousands of Black Lives Matter rioters burning the entire country to the ground, killing people, and doing hundreds of millions of dollars worth of damage. And every one of these rats who deserve 50 years in prison, they all have this attitude that they deserve to be allowed to do all of this. And after doing all this damage against the entire country, then they start demanding us to pay them even more with reperations money.

I'm not mad at you, and I don't have any disrespect for you. It's just all of them that I am mad about. But the reason they do all these crimes is because they feel like they deserve everything. This whole idea of reparations is one of the main forces of all those evil actions.

I don't live in America so I don't speak for American blacks.

I personally feel like asking for reparations is quite degrading. Especially for something that happened in the distant past. It's a victim mindset IMO. It's like getting beaten up as a kid and your son is asking for reparations decades later from the other guy's son.

Reparations or payments should be given for actual work done and unpaid for or something like that. It's sad what happened to us but should we really stoop to that level?

Also, if anyone owes blacks anything, it's the Jews, who were behind the slave trade and are still fucking up African Americans and Africa today. And even for them we shouldn't ask for reparations but simply make them pay (pun intended).

Jokes aside, I think our black SS here should be over the reparations mentality.

Cowboy123 said:
Cowboy, I do like you and I do respect you. I'm always very happy to read your posts about the achievements of your people.

I didn't watch the video. But it made me mad to see your reply to Southern White Gentile when he said that he isn't going to give you any money.

It's a real sensitive time with thousands of Black Lives Matter rioters burning the entire country to the ground, killing people, and doing hundreds of millions of dollars worth of damage. And every one of these rats who deserve 50 years in prison, they all have this attitude that they deserve to be allowed to do all of this. And after doing all this damage against the entire country, then they start demanding us to pay them even more with reperations money.

I'm not mad at you, and I don't have any disrespect for you. It's just all of them that I am mad about. But the reason they do all these crimes is because they feel like they deserve everything. This whole idea of reparations is one of the main forces of all those evil actions.

Understandable i also respect you as well. My reply to SWG was like that as i figured it didn't matter what his take on it was. Given the fact no one specifically asked him. The ones who want reparations are asking tge U.S government. Which is funded by taxpayers of all races/ethnicities. The video was about blacks across the globe discussing reparations from various countries. No one has to be for or against reparations. Its a personal opinion. Reparations may never come. The reparations isn't about any modern transgressions. They're about slavery which blacks were promised 40 acres and a mule and never received. Also redlining, housing segragation, GI Bill discrimination etc. Lots of black see them not getting reparations as a slap in the face when they were told they'd be compensated and never received it. Natives were given something along with Japanese victims of internment camps. America gives isreal plenty of money for a "tragedy" that didnt happen on US soil.

We dont have to agree. I was sharing info of a woman explaining how to get reparations. As i thought her approach was different and better than the ones i heard before.

Cowboy123 said:
Cowboy123 said:

Bye Felicia
Clown, you want reparations after your race were accepted in a White nation that would've thrived greatly without you, you're lucky to have the privilege of living in a White country, if anything it's your race that owes us reparations for everything your race has done against the White people after we let you stay in White countries.

Actually nevermind, We'll pay your reparations, a one way ticket for Africa, no returning to the White USA or Europe though.

Cowboy123 said:
Cowboy123 said:

Understandable i also respect you as well. My reply to SWG was like that as i figured it didn't matter what his take on it was. Given the fact no one specifically asked him. The ones who want reparations are asking tge U.S government. Which is funded by taxpayers of all races/ethnicities. The video was about blacks across the globe discussing reparations from various countries. No one has to be for or against reparations. Its a personal opinion. Reparations may never come. The reparations isn't about any modern transgressions. They're about slavery which blacks were promised 40 acres and a mule and never received. Also redlining, housing segragation, GI Bill discrimination etc. Lots of black see them not getting reparations as a slap in the face when they were told they'd be compensated and never received it. Natives were given something along with Japanese victims of internment camps. America gives isreal plenty of money for a "tragedy" that didnt happen on US soil.

We dont have to agree. I was sharing info of a woman explaining how to get reparations. As i thought her approach was different and better than the ones i heard before.
You really think that in the future you blacks are just gonna be allowed to stay in the USA, I've got bad news for you pal.

Y26EUCP.png

Looks like you got a lot of things helping you already. Is that comparable to reperations? That you have all these different organizations giving you advantages and making everything much easier for you because you are black.

With all kinds of affirmative action, and scholerships that they only give to black people.

Aquarius said:
Cowboy123 said:

You really think that in the future you blacks are just gonna be allowed to stay in the USA, I've got bad news for you pal.

Lol are your feelings hurt? They must be to be so offended that you took the time to write all that. You and SWG feel this way about blacks yet you show up on the black forum. You clearly don't like blacks but always commenting on our discussions. WHY?

Cowboy123 said:
Aquarius said:
Cowboy123 said:

Lol are your feelings hurt? They must be to be so offended that you took the time to write all that. You and SWG feel this way about blacks yet you show up on the black forum. You clearly don't like blacks but always commenting on our discussions. WHY?
Butthurt? I'm just here to instill you little victims some realism, Whites are fed up of your Race in our countries. Impossible to get butthurt from blacks knowing your situation.
Also, just like blacks comment on White threads we comment on this degeneracy so that other more smart and less victimized black don't believe your bullshit.

Aquarius said:
Cowboy123 said:
Aquarius said:

Butthurt? I'm just here to instill you little victims some realism, Whites are fed up of your Race in our countries. Impossible to get butthurt from blacks knowing your situation.
Also, just like blacks comment on White threads we comment on this degeneracy so that other more smart and less victimized black don't believe your bullshit.

Some Members of Non white races Are tired of whites. So ditto.

The reparations video is simply a discussion on the topic. As for it being bullshit what the Japanese got in return for the internment camp’s wasn’t bullshit. Neither is what native Americans get. It’s also not bullshit or degenerate when congress has hearings on it and so does the UN. Whether you like it or not reparations has already been brought to the highest levels of government for debate and consideration. It’s neither about “victimization “ when the discussion is about history not present problems. It’s ironic to call blacks victimized when white are the ones complaining about “white genocide “ “ muh replacement “ etc. it seems every has their own wagon to pull.

Aquarius said:
Actually nevermind, We'll pay your reparations, a one way ticket for Africa, no returning to the White USA or Europe though.

That’s a very swell idea. It will way be way cheaper than paying for their food and healthcare for 70+ years like today.

Cowboy123 said:
Aquarius said:
Cowboy123 said:

The reparations video is simply a discussion on the topic. As for it being bullshit what the Japanese got in return for the internment camp’s wasn’t bullshit. Neither is what native Americans get. It’s also not bullshit or degenerate when congress has hearings on it and so does the UN. Whether you like it or not reparations has already been brought to the highest levels of government for debate and consideration. It’s neither about “victimization “ when the discussion is about history not present problems. It’s ironic to call blacks victimized when white are the ones complaining about “white genocide “ “ muh replacement “ etc. it seems every has their own wagon to pull.
White genocide is real, and so is the damage that jews have inflicted on Africa, but if you want reparations ask them from israel, not from White countries. Germany is paying reparations to israel for something that never happened, is that another reason why we should pay reparation to blacks? This whole reasoning makes no sense, the fact that the whole reparation idiocy was brought to the highest levels of government also makes no sense as you know who the people who want that are. You act like one of the stupid blacks who blame Whites for their degeneration but you're an SS, makes me wonder if you keep this whole agenda because of ego or because of stupidity.

All this back and fourth should not escalate. Whites are being genocided and its very serious just like the black race is on its way to becoming the ultimate tool slave on the Jewish plantation completely. We should not make light of the situation that each race is going through. I agree with Ol Argdeco completely on the situation with what she posted. Thank you for that.

My opinion on the reparations is it is too late and if it was to happen, it should have happen much earlier. Just like other racial groups did receives
some funds and assistance as was mentioned but blacks have alot of support these days and alot of it is black priviledge...

A new article on slavery will be put out and this should helo clear up some things.

Yes, blacks have been screwed in many ways but we are not going to talk as if the black race is the eternal victim. Thats bullshit. We are all victims but I'm so tired and cant stand how the white and black gentiles keep blaming and calling eachother names and throwing each other's jewish created problems in each other's faces. What kind of shit is that? It should stop. We need to start thinking like the gods.

All gentiles should be owed "reparations" and justice from the Jews but we will get that and they can and will pay greatly, the ultimate scarifice when we raise our serpents and when the gods come back. I wont say what I want to do to the Jews but I know you all feel the same.

So please stay peaceful and not build up and animosity for things we are not responsible for.

Jews get reparations and other things all the time and no one brings that up much.

Aquarius said:
Cowboy123 said:
Aquarius said:

White genocide is real, and so is the damage that jews have inflicted on Africa, but if you want reparations ask them from israel, not from White countries. Germany is paying reparations to israel for something that never happened, is that another reason why we should pay reparation to blacks? This whole reasoning makes no sense, the fact that the whole reparation idiocy was brought to the highest levels of government also makes no sense as you know who the people who want that are. You act like one of the stupid blacks who blame Whites for their degeneration but you're an SS, makes me wonder if you keep this whole agenda because of ego or because of stupidity.

Or I act like the blacks who want reparations should be given a listen. Which is why I shared the video. Why should Israel pay when Israel was established in the 40s. What the blacks who want reparations want some of the grievances were prior to the founding also it wasn’t in Israel but America so there fire they’re addressing America along with other European nations. The horrible things done to blacks is real too that was done by the hands of the U.S government. I don’t keep any agenda but sharing the info in the video. It want intended for any whites. It’s a discussion between blacks. No one is saying blacks are eternal victims at all. Also the black American reparations isn’t just about slavery a large part of it is redlining , housing segregation gi Bill discrimination etc. which just ended in some blacks parents and grandparents generation. Not that long ago.

HPS Shannon said:
My opinion on the reparations is it is too late and if it was to happen, it should have happen much earlier. Just like other racial groups did receives
some funds and assistance as was mentioned but blacks have alot of support these days and alot of it is black priviledge...

Not really. There’s still a race wealth gap which is caused by what happened during Jim Crow not slavery. And there are still victims of this who live today. Other groups got compensation for tragedies caused by the US but blacks in America are told to forget and ignore. If no one wants to agree on reparations that’s fine . But I think their arguments should be heard which is why I shared the video.

Cowboy123 said:

Do you people seriously believe this? When the discussion is about history it IS victimization.

If there were blacks in internment camps or something similar TODAY than maybe you would have a legitimate case for a reparation, but that’s not the case.

Instead your race behaves like Jews when it comes to “slavery”, I’ve heard BN figures say that slavery was worse than the supposed Jewish Holocaust, and I thought wow, what a great comparison, because both are an overblown hoax.

The point is, white genocide and replacement is happening NOW by design, so we do have a right to talk about it.

So when all we get from the media and politicians is that white people suck, and that it’s our duty to give you bottom feeders MORE MORE MORE like you don’t already have everything, don’t victimize yourself when we tell you to fuck off.

This whole thing about paying you for history, is just another massive symbolic middle finger from your race to ours and we’re sick of it.

So go complain about repuhrashuns and the 6 million slaves that died somewhere else.

Cowboy123 said:

Do you people seriously believe this? When the discussion is about history it IS victimization.

If there were blacks in internment camps or something similar TODAY than maybe you would have a legitimate case for a reparation, but that’s not the case.

Instead your race behaves like Jews when it comes to “slavery”, I’ve heard BN figures say that slavery was worse than the supposed Jewish Holocaust, and I thought wow, what a great comparison, because both are an overblown hoax.

The point is, white genocide and replacement is happening NOW by design, so we do have a right to talk about it.

So when all we get from the media and politicians is that white people suck, and that it’s our duty to give you bottom feeders MORE MORE MORE like you don’t already have everything, don’t victimize yourself when we tell you to fuck off.

This whole thing about paying you for history, is just another massive symbolic middle finger from your race to ours and we’re sick of it.

So go complain about repuhrashuns and the 6 million slaves that died somewhere else.

I won’t take this elsewhere as this is the black forum for black topics for black peoples. Since you’re not black how about u go elsewhere. If u were reading what I wrote you’d know reparations isn’t about slavery. It’s more so about what happened after during Jim Crow etc. Some blacks see not getting something when other groups got as a big middle finger to them . As I said neither of u have to be for it . Who cares! It’s doesn’t revolve around you. If blacks were to organize correctly they’d get it regardless of how any one feels . That’s what the vid is about how to organize. We can discuss it whether u like it or not and we are. Discussions like this happen all over the globe.

I still have the question why are u in the black forum worrying about black discussions or problems? You clearly don’t care for reparations so why even keep going back and forth. It’s a waste of time because this is getting no where. I just shared a video to other blacks on a black discussion on how to get reparations. Not all blacks agree on it. And I’ll say again it doesn’t revolve around you. It’s a black discussion on a black problem.

All of the slave ships were owned, created, and funded by jews. Jews owned and funded the entire triangle trade of slavery. It was your own black people in Africa who enslaved each other and then sold these slaves to the jews for as little as just a few bottles of rum. Just the same as how blacks are still enslaving hundreds of thousands of other blacks right this moment in Africa.
All of the first people in America to own slaves were all jews. Actually the very first person in America to own a black slave was another black man. And I'm not sure where this was, but I think it was Rhode Island, local slave trading jews were attempting to pass laws that only jews are allowed to own slaves. The records of these laws are still preserved in libraries, we know that it happened. At the highest level of slavery in America, it was only less than 1% of all Americans had slaves. And there weren't many people living here at the time, so 1% was a very small number.

The first few generations of white people in America were also slaves. They called them "indentured servants" and they were the property of whoever owned the farm they lived on. If they tried to run away, or if they didn't work hard enough, they would be killed. They were forced to clear huge areas of land removing rocks, trees, giant stumps, giant boulders, roots, building fences around it, to make the land able to be farmed on. So are white people asking for reparations because most of the first white Americans were also slaves? Are the Chinese and the Irish asking for reparations because they were slaves only a little more than 100 years ago?

Why do you not assign any blame to your own people for slavery. Your own African people who would capture entire families and entire tribes as slaves, and then trade a whole tribe of 50 slaves to the jews for 5
bottles of rum? But you would never consider that, because it doesn't fit the pattern of blaming Evil White Devil!

Think of this, white men are the only people in the entire history of the world to fight an entire war against their own people, so that other people of other races would have a better life. And end slavery forever in every white country in the world. While most black and asian countries do still have slavery right this moment today.

You should really watch the videos of Candace Owens. She would help you a lot with stopping being a victim and taking more personal responsibility.

Cowboy123 said:
HPS Shannon said:

Not really. There’s still a race wealth gap which is caused by what happened during Jim Crow not slavery. And there are still victims of this who live today. Other groups got compensation for tragedies caused by the US but blacks in America are told to forget and ignore. If no one wants to agree on reparations that’s fine . But I think their arguments should be heard which is why I shared the video.

The wealth gap exist at the level of Gentile vs Jew, not other races vs each other then the puny Jews. Dude.

Israel shall pay with money and blood, and much more than that. Crying on what Jews have pulled in regards to each race baiting each other, really is annoying. You possess good intellect, cowboy, but you lack what it means to really understand the main point. You are going by byproducts. Fuck that.

Jews are our enemy. Destroying them and elevation of our Black Race is priority. Crying about reparations are a waste of time. We've got a war going on.Get it in gear.

Ramier108666 said:
Cowboy123 said:
HPS Shannon said:

The wealth gap exist at the level of Gentile vs Jew, not other races vs each other then the puny Jews. Dude.

Israel shall pay with money and blood, and much more than that. Crying on what Jews have pulled in regards to each race baiting each other, really is annoying. You possess good intellect, cowboy, but you lack what it means to really understand the main point. You are going by byproducts. Fuck that.

Jews are our enemy. Destroying them and elevation of our Black Race is priority. Crying about reparations are a waste of time. We've got a war going on.Get it in gear.

I understand the jewish problem which is why i do rtrs and speak on the jew. This topic is mostly separate from that

All of the slave ships were owned, created, and funded by jews. Jews owned and funded the entire triangle trade of slavery. It was your own black people in Africa who enslaved each other and then sold these slaves to the jews for as little as just a few bottles of rum. Just the same as how blacks are still enslaving hundreds of thousands of other blacks right this moment in Africa.
All of the first people in America to own slaves were all jews. Actually the very first person in America to own a black slave was another black man. And I'm not sure where this was, but I think it was Rhode Island, local slave trading jews were attempting to pass laws that only jews are allowed to own slaves. The records of these laws are still preserved in libraries, we know that it happened. At the highest level of slavery in America, it was only less than 1% of all Americans had slaves. And there weren't many people living here at the time, so 1% was a very small number.

The first few generations of white people in America were also slaves. They called them "indentured servants" and they were the property of whoever owned the farm they lived on. If they tried to run away, or if they didn't work hard enough, they would be killed. They were forced to clear huge areas of land removing rocks, trees, giant stumps, giant boulders, roots, building fences around it, to make the land able to be farmed on. So are white people asking for reparations because most of the first white Americans were also slaves? Are the Chinese and the Irish asking for reparations because they were slaves only a little more than 100 years ago?

Why do you not assign any blame to your own people for slavery. Your own African people who would capture entire families and entire tribes as slaves, and then trade a whole tribe of 50 slaves to the jews for 5
bottles of rum? But you would never consider that, because it doesn't fit the pattern of blaming Evil White Devil!

Think of this, white men are the only people in the entire history of the world to fight an entire war against their own people, so that other people of other races would have a better life. And end slavery forever in every white country in the world. While most black and asian countries do still have slavery right this moment today.

You should really watch the videos of Candace Owens. She would help you a lot with stopping being a victim and taking more personal responsibility.

Lol I'll pass on candace owens. Also as o said before the reparations debate isnt really about slavery but what happened after which i already brought up multiple times. If u dont support reparations so be it. No one has to black or white.

Cowboy123 said:
HPS Shannon said:

No, youre right. It should be heard and I agree and I have heard both sides and I stated my opinion. And the people in the thread stated their opinion. What I dont agree with is how it turned into some of you going back and fourth and it turned negative with you, Southernwhitegentile and Aquarius. It should stay respectful. Actually this topic needs a thread and should be discussed. You know I'm neutral and dont like bickering. I know how you feel though based on what Aquarius and Southernwhitegentile have said on the forums. I get it.

If you feel like the reparations topic should be heard can you atleast write your own thoughts about it and why you shared? That would be super helpful. It would be cool to know more of how you feel on it. You and I discussed it alittle before.

I already mentioned how blacks and all races have had many tragedies happen to each other and I am not going to hold onto it. History and reality has been fucked since the Jews have existed. What blacks have been through also is horrible.

Lets have a discussion. How do you personally think the reparations thing should go? Do black african immigrants in America get reparations or maybe some who are married to people whose ancestors were slaves or suffered financually through Jim Crow?

Do half black americans also get reparations, what about those with 1/4 black ancestry? What about those who are not black but have alittle ancestry? Whats the base line? Only those who can prove their ancestors were slaves?

If you are talking about before the founding and during Jim Crow then how would that work based on who is qualified? If some of the Jim crow victims still live then thy should be given money and maybe their descendants but how would that work?

If only some blacks get reparations then their will be outrage when the others will not get it. Every single black gentile living in America should not get reparations for obvious reasons, if you disagree then why so?

Should whites who only have some or
connection to ancestors who were slave owners pay in some way?

Do you think that American tax payers should have to pay for it? I'm sure it will have to be paid in some way because nothing is free even if it goes to the national debt.

Are we only to regard the USA as an entity separate from race when it comes to reparations? Probably not because it will be made into a white debt to be paid even though we know slavery wasnt just a white gentile thing. Yet whites are blamed all the time. Slavery in general is seen as a white thing, especially in America.

I'm sure you think my questions here are irrelavent but the way I see it is, I am not holding on to all these crimes, injustices an unfairness that happens in life or in history.

All this the USA being accountable and the gubernatorial formalities dont mean much to me because I am concerned about the Jews, what they are and I know they are the problem.

If many black gentiles will feel better having money to ease their deep pain and unfairness they were subject to then thats fine but I don't feel that way. I only care about getting revenge against the Jews so the reparations topic doesn't interest me enough to think about it. I'm not expecting the USA to pay for reperations when almost half of the people in USA were against it. The USA is a satanic country in origin and the Jews hurt and are still hurting it. The USA is enslaved by Jews and Israel.

If reparations happen, the money should be allocated in ways to really benefit black people in America through financial literacy, banking, investing and programs that truly benefit us otherwise many blacks might just put their money into splurging and things like that but I guess that's no one's business. But if the race wealth gap is such a concern then we should be worried about how those who get black reparations are going to spend it. The average person, not just blacks, are not financially literate.

This is a good talk though. Lets just keep it polite and reasonble.

HPS Shannon said:
I agree with Ol Argdeco completely on the situation with what she posted. Thank you for that.
I knew you would agree. We both want to help, and we both also want to be realistic.

But I'm not a girl. My soul has a lot of feminine type energy, but I am one of those Straight White Men the communists are always bitching about. :lol:

I meant to say many citizens of the USA were against slavery for example as it apies to reperations to many blacks and so I dont agree that the USA should pay for it if many citizens fought against it or did not approve of it.

HPS Shannon said:
Cowboy123 said:
HPS Shannon said:

No, youre right. It should be heard and I agree and I have heard both sides and I stated my opinion. And the people in the thread stated their opinion. What I dont agree with is how it turned into some of you going back and fourth and it turned negative with you, Southernwhitegentile and Aquarius. It should stay respectful. Actually this topic needs a thread and should be discussed. You know I'm neutral and dont like bickering. I know how you feel though based on what Aquarius and Southernwhitegentile have said on the forums. I get it.

If you feel like the reparations topic should be heard can you atleast write your own thoughts about it and why you shared? That would be super helpful. It would be cool to know more of how you feel on it. You and I discussed it alittle before.

I already mentioned how blacks and all races have had many tragedies happen to each other and I am not going to hold onto it. History and reality has been fucked since the Jews have existed. What blacks have been through also is horrible.

Lets have a discussion. How do you personally think the reparations thing should go? Do black african immigrants in America get reparations or maybe some who are married to people whose ancestors were slaves or suffered financually through Jim Crow?

Do half black americans also get reparations, what about those with 1/4 black ancestry? What about those who are not black but have alittle ancestry? Whats the base line? Only those who can prove their ancestors were slaves?

If you are talking about before the founding and during Jim Crow then how would that work based on who is qualified? If some of the Jim crow victims still live then thy should be given money and maybe their descendants but how would that work?

If only some blacks get reparations then their will be outrage when the others will not get it. Every single black gentile living in America should not get reparations for obvious reasons, if you disagree then why so?

Should whites who only have some or
connection to ancestors who were slave owners pay in some way?

Do you think that American tax payers should have to pay for it? I'm sure it will have to be paid in some way because nothing is free even if it goes to the national debt.

Are we only to regard the USA as an entity separate from race when it comes to reparations? Probably not because it will be made into a white debt to be paid even though we know slavery wasnt just a white gentile thing. Yet whites are blamed all the time. Slavery in general is seen as a white thing, especially in America.

I'm sure you think my questions here are irrelavent but the way I see it is, I am not holding on to all these crimes, injustices an unfairness that happens in life or in history.

All this the USA being accountable and the gubernatorial formalities dont mean much to me because I am concerned about the Jews, what they are and I know they are the problem.

If many black gentiles will feel better having money to ease their deep pain and unfairness they were subject to then thats fine but I don't feel that way. I only care about getting revenge against the Jews so the reparations topic doesn't interest me enough to think about it. I'm not expecting the USA to pay for reperations when almost half of the people in USA were against it. The USA is a satanic country in origin and the Jews hurt and are still hurting it. The USA is enslaved by Jews and Israel.

If reparations happen, the money should be allocated in ways to really benefit black people in America through financial literacy, banking, investing and programs that truly benefit us otherwise many blacks might just put their money into splurging and things like that but I guess that's no one's business. But if the race wealth gap is such a concern then we should be worried about how those who get black reparations are going to spend it. The average person, not just blacks, are not financially literate.

This is a good talk though. Lets just keep it polite and reasonble.

A man named Dr. Claude Anderson wrote a book called Powernomics and he explains this. He says it goes to black Americans not black immigrants. And it doesn't go directly to individual black people. It go to communities, neighborhoods etc. Its a great book and hes done lectures on it. I personally dont know every detail but the ideo of it going to individual blacks wont do any good. As blacks dont control the economies of their communities. So theyll get a check and spend in a non black owned store therefore black America will lose the money as fast as they get it.

I agree. However many black americans are under the impression that reparations will go to them or familes of slave descendants and black people in America as a whole because they believe they are oppressed and that white america owes them something. Even the liberal garbage media paints it that way and pushes that lie to everyone.

I'm not going to get fully into who should pay it but it should be the Jewish race and we all know it but that wont happen and we all know why. I dont think its fair to have white americans and anyone else paying for this. Donations and activism is fine but to make Americans pay for this is wrong.

Jews are the cause of poverty and thats the darn truth.

Speaking from a realistic point of view, if anything very wealthy black americans can and should consider doing these things for black communities, but they dont really. Like all this money from donations that BLM gets could be used to help black people but it doesnt. Even with the wealthy Boule but that doesnt happen because most higher up blacks also dont really care much about their own people especially when influenced by the Jews.

And then you have all the black Africans who try to financially liberate their own african countries, and make them wealthy and then the enemy takes them out. The only wa we will end all of this is through us and the gods.

Poverty is all over the world and it wont truly end for every single gentile until the Jewich cockroach is snuffed out like a candle. We will see to that

I do agree that racism has negatively affected the lives of a big percentage of black Americans. And I do agree that some of these effects are structural or systemic in some way. I would be happy to try to help think of some ways to fix these problems. The only place I disagree is taking a percentage of my paycheck from me just because we are 2 different colors.

My opinion is that the racist jew president Lindin Johnson has created most of these problems.  Specifically with his design of Section 8 Welfare. Section 8 has a requirement in it that families do not get the money if the father is in the home. And even if it's not the father, if any man is in the home, they don't get the money. Before this, about 95% of all black families had both parents. And in only about 10 years of this policy, only about 20 or 25% of black families had the father. The section 8 welfare would provide more money to the family than the father's paycheck, so the fathers all left. This is still one of the worst problems for black Americans, I think it is their worst problem. It doesn't matter what race, any child who does not have a father has an extreme amount higher risk for emotional problems, financial problems their whole life, and becoming a criminal. This is not about race, this same effect happens in every race when they have a single parent.

And this was created by Lindin Johnson specifically to harm black Americans, he was an extremely racist and hateful jew and he did design it that way on purpose. So with almost all black families not having a father for multiple generations, each generation of this only hurt the black neighborhoods worse and worse. My opinion is this is the entire cause of all the gangs. The young black teenager or child growing up, is desperately looking for a father figure somewhere but there is no father figure in the whole neighborhood. The only male rolemodel they know is the older gang member. And the older gang member does become like a father to him. Caring about him, spending time with him, teaching him things. But obviously the problem is that a lot of the things the gang member teaches him is criminal. And all of that is just normal in that neighborhood, because everyone there is in the same situation. That's just how it is. So the gang member has this young teenager or even child already selling drugs, robbing people, carrying a gun, because that is the opportunity they have to make money. There aren't many jobs available in places like that. And generations of children have been raised this way.

Then at the same time you have the jewish record companies and movie producers. And everything they produce and market towards black Americans is all about crimes. All the rap music does is promote using and selling drugs, robbing people, killing people, things like that. And the movies are the same way. So for generations they have had all this cultural programming directed at them to promote these bad influences. And there are only very few good influences shown to them.

And at the same time as all of this, the CIA which is really just another hand of the jewish Mossad, is flooding these communities with thousands of tons of drugs and illegal guns. The Jew running the global drug trade makes tens of trillions of dollars, and the black communities get destroyed. Pablo Escobar's own son said in an interview after Pablo died that all those years he was working for the CIA.  Working to get everybody addicted, everybody's life destroyed, everybody in permanent poverty because they'll spend the money on drugs instead of saving it, and drug addicts robbing and killing people. They want to turn these communities into war zones.

So I am extremely sympathetic about all of this, and I understand that most of this has been structural and purposeful. But just giving every black person a check in the mail is not going to do anything to dismantle any of these problems. Each of these problems must be carefully fixed on its own, or else nothing is ever going to change.

Trump right now has a black person working with him who is working on fixing these things. I don't remember his name, it is not Ben Carson but Ben Carson is also helping. I heard a few weeks ago something this man is working on is removing Section 8 welfare and replacing it with another version called Section 3. Section 3 is just as old as Section 8, but it has never been used. Section 3 gives all of the same benefits that Section 8 gives, and basically the only difference is it removes the requirement that there can't be a father in the home. So just by making this change, it should start doing a lot to fix the problem of fatherless black families. And then all the other problems will start to be fixed from there. Another thing Trump is working on is creating more jobs for black Americans. Before Corona happened, Trump made it so the amount of black unemployment was the lowest ever in American history. Trump has also pardoned thousands of people who were arrested for non-violent drug crimes like just getting caught with a little bit of weed. It was Joe Biden who created the 1994 Crime Bill which created very strict guides for punishing certain crimes, so that judges were not able to make their own decisions anymore. A judge did not have the ability to here every detail of the situation, and decide to give a lower punishment for lower crimes. Judges were forced to give extreme prison times like 40-60 years for minor crimes like just getting caught smoking a joint, and they couldn't reduce the time.

We have as much of a right as blacks in this discussion because you have your hand out wanting money from US.

It’s like saying you want a new car from your dad, but then saying that he isn’t part of the discussion. HUH? He’s the one buying it!

We’re the ones that you want to pay for this unspecified sum of money but we also can’t talk about it? Grow up man you sound ridiculous.

We have as much of a right as blacks in this discussion because you have your hand out wanting money from US.

It’s like saying you want a new car from your dad, but then saying that he isn’t part of the discussion. HUH? He’s the one buying it!

We’re the ones that you want to pay for this unspecified sum of money but we also can’t talk about it? Grow up man you sound ridiculous.

Last time I checked it’s asking the us government for it. Which is funded by people of different races and ethnicities. Also served in the military by people of different races and ethnicities. Also having people of different races and ethnicities in politics. So you’re the one who sounds unaware of the topic.

HPS Shannon said:
All this back and fourth should not escalate. Whites are being genocided and its very serious just like the black race is on its way to becoming the ultimate tool slave on the Jewish plantation completely. We should not make light of the situation that each race is going through. I agree with Ol Argdeco completely on the situation with what she posted. Thank you for that.

A new article on slavery will be put out and this should helo clear up some things.

Yes, blacks have been screwed in many ways but we are not going to talk as if the black race is the eternal victim. Thats bullshit. We are all victims but I'm so tired and cant stand how the white and black gentiles keep blaming and calling eachother names and throwing each other's jewish created problems in each other's faces. What kind of shit is that? It should stop. We need to start thinking like the gods.

All gentiles should be owed "reparations" and justice from the Jews but we will get that and they can and will pay greatly, the ultimate scarifice when we raise our serpents and when the gods come back. I wont say what I want to do to the Jews but I know you all feel the same.

So please stay peaceful and not build up and animosity for things we are not responsible for.

Jews get reparations and other things all the time and no one brings that up much.
A bit unrelated but I always thought Argedco was male.

Speaking of reparations, the Jews with all their wealth would still be unable to adequately pay reparations to all gentiles. Look at what they've done to the planet. How do you even pay reparations for that?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back