Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

JoS situation

BlackSorm666

I would like everyone's opinion on the latest JoS events, what you think about this ? what do you think will happen next ?
I would especially want to see HP's Shannon opinion on this

BlackStorm666 said:
I would like everyone's opinion on the latest JoS events, what you think about this ? what do you think will happen next ?

I dont know what you mean? Are you referring to the clergy situation. If so, that has already been discussed.

BlackStorm666 said:
Strange how this is the first thing that you post. What are you trying to imply? :?:

What will happen is exactly what's happening; serious people advancing and infiltrators getting weeded out progressively. Just what usually happens. I don't think it's such a big deal we lost a narcissist who can't do anything for Satan and someone who's possibly a jew.

More RTRs, advancing and following instructions is what's next.

Blackdragon666 said:
BlackStorm666 said:
Strange how this is the first thing that you post. What are you trying to imply? :?:

What will happen is exactly what's happening; serious people advancing and infiltrators getting weeded out progressively. Just what usually happens. I don't think it's such a big deal we lost a narcissist who can't do anything for Satan and someone who's possibly a jew.

More RTRs, advancing and following instructions is what's next.
Who was the narcissist ?

HPS Shannon said:
I dont know what you mean? Are you referring to the clergy situation. If so, that has already been discussed.
[/quote]
Blackdragon666 said:
BlackStorm666 said:

my other posts were deleted, thanks am gone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back