Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What differentiate the Weak and the Powerful

tandt

I realized that the more we worry and complain about problems the more they intensify.
The best way is to focus on fixing the problem and finding solutions and not to waste time complaining.

When that is understood and applied, one will find him or her self in a position of power.
The weak complain and blame, the strong find solutions and fix.
The strong are those who are capable of fighting the war, and this is us.
This is what simply differentiate the strong ones and the weak.
What make you powerful are challenges you overcome.

tandt said:

Discipline.

Discipline should not be treated as a one-off of the mind that comes and goes, but should be treated as a mastery that must be trained. True self-discipline must be nurtured and fueled in practice and training through development over time.

Only with true self-discipline will you realize your potential and see just what you are really capable of. Exuding it through the direction of our desires is the power of The Will in the enforcement of it's manifestations and our control over it.

When one lives in a universe that can bend to one's every will and thought, then the only true strength is strength over one's self, nothing else.

Ghost in the Machine said:
tandt said:

Discipline.

Discipline should not be treated as a one-off of the mind that comes and goes, but should be treated as a mastery that must be trained. True self-discipline must be nurtured and fueled in practice and training through development over time.

Only with true self-discipline will you realize your potential and see just what you are really capable of. Exuding it through the direction of our desires is the power of The Will in the enforcement of it's manifestations and our control over it.

When one lives in a universe that can bend to one's every will and thought, then the only true strength is strength over one's self, nothing else.

Brother!!

Thank you SO MUCH for this!!!

I really needed to hear this as I've been struggling with discipline. This GREATLY helps me set me on the right path!!

Hail Satan! Hail Andras! Hail Phoenix!

tandt said:
I realized that the more we worry and complain about problems the more they intensify.
The best way is to focus on fixing the problem and finding solutions and not to waste time complaining.

When that is understood and applied, one will find him or her self in a position of power.

Ultimately I'd say what seperates the weak and the strong is will. Anyone can overpower something with enough time, the question being... Do they have the will and self control to?

Anyone can quit alchohol or drugs for example. Anyone can eventually distance themselves from abusers. Anyone can eventually rid themselves of depression. Will is what seperates those from who conquer their challenges and those who do not.

The only difference really is how you choose to use that power. It really doesn't matter how you became powerful-enslaved other with lies and false promises of heaven and eternal life(but only after death LMAO)while stealing all their energy, or simply advancing yourself with your own power,conviction and discipline.

There are many powerful beings out there some want us as slaves because we are the next best thing to a descendant from arguably the most powerful being in the universe.

Others are neutral and choose to apply their power for their own goals and are indifferent to us.

And of course there's our gods who use their power to guide us to strength of our own.

Its as simple as that, there's no universal right or wrong.

Weakness isn't a bad thing in and of itself but choosing not to advance yourself and staying weak is a sin.

Weakness is the passive consent to be a subject to whoever feels like controlling and using you.

Ghost in the Machine said:
tandt said:

Discipline.

One line
" Eyes on the Prize". and following a time table.
I seriously used to freak out missing things/routines even by 30mins.
The 40 day meditation as it says " You have proved to yourself you can stick to things( maybe this is what was written" ).I kind of see it like the big brother Cobra just keeping his hand on my shoulder and saying I have done good.

I once had an army friend in my 6th grade(lol) who had great abs and muscles etc. Behind a kid I asked him for advice - and he was like just 20 crunches( situps ) and push ups everyday.
I genuienly asked him how is that possible me being able to do that easily .
He reapeated again "consistently".
Still cant stick to doing 20 everyday even after so many years xD
Either its 200 or 0. xD

There was a quote I read somewhere- " people severly under-estimate what they and do in a year and over estimate what they can do in a day". Reading this for the first time just hit me so hard it was tough to explain.

Also what sepeartes strong from the weak are knowing your priorities and what you want/expect from yourself and cutting out all the other crap.

There are people winning lotteries, people dying , scammers etc. lots of things going on in this world. Does it concern me? Maybe if I keep reading about them and or going through 4billion insta stories a day like a normal person just to do nothing and feel shitty about my life. Priorities and the reason behind having those priorities.
But then again strong and weak is a very general term. The people considered " weak" maybe strong in other aspects of life we know nothing about. Everything requires interest and the understanding of basics of how the thing works.

At the end of the day it is you who decides if you are strong or not. Are we supposed to consider the political leaders strong/intelligent? The ones dumb enough to party in this time? Well for normal people who judge everything by money , they are very powerful. But to us? Not so much in terms of common sense and reading about covid.

I do have a high air element and forget to sleep , eat , etc till I dont get done what I have decided as goals for myself. Still for the general public may not be strong considering what their values are.

GiTM i kind of not agree with realising the potential, as their is immense opportunity of growth ." No Limitations in Satanism". Everything is impossible till it is done by someone . I do get the way you are saying this and it is correct but knowing that anything is possible, and we are growing everyday that we put our effort into our work, we are growing .And I guess that is what HP Cobra meant by only the humble survive here( in a way). Eg. If I reach the 100th floor of a building and there are no other building around me and every other building is shorter than mine, I can declare myself the king as I "see more" and act as a messiah. Sorry to go into this - But the reptilians having destroyed other planets were full of this crap and decided to go against Satan and the Gods. Now we all know they lost the War on the bigger scale.

tandt said:

I find the last line extremely motivating. Thanks :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back