Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Back to Back meditations

asuraskeye

Hello, i am on day ten of my power meditations out of 40 but i am having a hard time mastering self and doing this with will power and focus to be determined and confident that my meditations will increase and turn into something greater.

Since i have missed some days and am not proud of myself i was wondering instead of restarting or taking it daily can i do all the meditations or as many as i can take back to back increasing the work as the days would but all at once/withstand..

I will also like to log it if i do get strained or feel an intenser energy then when i would just do the light versions..

Help me please i dont have access to the yahoo group yet but it is in the approval stage :eek:

asuraskeye said:
Hello, i am on day ten of my power meditations out of 40 but i am having a hard time mastering self and doing this with will power and focus to be determined and confident that my meditations will increase and turn into something greater.

Since i have missed some days and am not proud of myself i was wondering instead of restarting or taking it daily can i do all the meditations or as many as i can take back to back increasing the work as the days would but all at once/withstand..

I will also like to log it if i do get strained or feel an intenser energy then when i would just do the light versions..

Help me please i dont have access to the yahoo group yet but it is in the approval stage :eek:

No, the meditations are do be done daily. You would not succeed by doing massive spiking amounts and then not doing anything for a moment. Power builds up slowly and steadily. Think about how bodybuilders go on about their journey. They have a program and they follow it and get results from it.

Light versions are just fine. Keep advancing slow and steady for best results.

Yahoo groups are dead thanks to jews and their cohorts. This forum is our online platform of communication. Some members mail each other I supppose, and maybe there are more hush hush comms too, I do not know, and do not need to know either. :)

ok i understand that sucks because i really have been missing out on my meditations alot and i want to crank up the heat but i respect that aspect of taking it slow or how a body builder even if they are consistent one day and end up slacking they cant just go crazy to try and make up for it because itll do more harm then good. thanks Henu

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back