Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Proud To Be A Tanzanian

TanzanianGod

The World Bank yesterday announced that my country Tanzania has grown economically into another level. “Imeingia uchumi wa kati”.....
(https://www.bbc.com/swahili/habari-53255795)

Our president has been very effective in fighting corruption, advancing the country infrastructure and motivating the citizens.

He impressed me more when he didnt place a curfew on the citizens during Corona. He insisted that the info popularized in the media was propaganda to cause fear and worry. He even secretly did the famous test of sending different samples (like oil, pineapple, goat, Sheep, Kiwi) for corona testing and some of the samples came back positive. This proved that the info was a hoax and some people were being paid.

During the Corona panic. Tanzania managed to pay back almost 7billion debt to the world bank. While other countries were planning to borrow more.

Africa Can and will Rise

“Lets keep on Doing the RTR’s”

From what I have seen recently some countries in Africa are really starting to develop again I don’t know why black Americans and others are so scared of these places and at the thought of going back.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
From what I have seen recently some countries in Africa are really starting to develop again I don’t know why black Americans and others are so scared of these places and at the thought of going back.

They believe it will be worse off sometimes. Occasionally they like being in white countries since you guys are highly advanced in some areas.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back