Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Candace Owens claims BLM riots ‘destroyed MORE black lives’ than cops have in a DECADE

likman666

https://www.rt.com/usa/491446-canda..._medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome]
blm.jpg

Candace Owens has stoked the fire amid the protests at George Floyd’s death, after she spoke against the Black Lives Matter movement, claiming riots have “destroyed more innocent black lives” in a month than cops had in a decade.
“Fact: Black Lives Matter riots have destroyed more innocent black lives in the last month, than white police officers have in a decade,” Owens tweeted on Wednesday.

co.jpg
Candace Owens

@RealCandaceO
Fact: Black Lives Matter riots have destroyed more innocent black lives in the last month, than white police officers have in a decade.

5:48 PM - Jun 10, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
29.1K people are talking about this
Owen’s declaration has earned plenty of pushback from liberals on social media, something the conservative commentator is no doubt used-to at this point.

“Putting ‘Fact’ in front of a bs statement doesn’t make it fact,” one user tweeted.

“Why do you CONTINUALLY post your opinions as facts?” another replied.

Though Owens does not specify how “innocent black lives” had been destroyed amidst the protests across the nation, multiple people have died during demonstrations, including a retired black officer named David Dorn in St. Louis, a death highlighted by President Donald Trump.

ALSO ON RT.COM
24yo suspected looter charged with first-degree murder of retired black cop David Dorn
Black restaurateur David McAtee was also shot and killed this week, with preliminary reports stating the bullet came from the Kentucky National Guard.
criminal.jpg

In follow up tweets, Owens called BLM a “terrorist group funded by white Democrats” and saying she does not relate to Floyd or others simply because they are black.

“I’m always confused by people who say things like ‘Don’t you see yourself in George Floyd.’ No. Why? Do all White people see themselves in Ted Bundy? Do all Chinese people see themselves in Mao Zedong?” she tweeted. “If you expect me to relate to people based on skin tone, you’re an idiot.”

co.jpg
Candace Owens

@RealCandaceO
·
I’m always confused by people who say things like “Don’t you see yourself in George Floyd”
No. Why?
Do all White people see themselves in Ted Bundy? Do all Chinese people see themselves in Mao Zedong?
If you expect me to relate to people based on skin tone, you’re an idiot...

co.jpg
Candace Owens

@RealCandaceO
You are not by “brother” or my “sister” because we have the same complexion. My relationships are built on character. I have nothing in common with any person that pressed the barrel of a gun into a pregnant woman’s stomache.

Insinuating that I must, is racist.

6:35 PM - Jun 10, 2020
6,881 people are talking about this
Owens was previously blasted on social media as a “white supremacist” and “racist” for releasing a video declaring Floyd neither a “martyr” or a “hero,” because of his criminal history.

co.jpg
Candace Owens

@RealCandaceO
I’ve had time to reflect on my video about #GeorgeFloyd and you guys were right—I was very wrong.

He went to prison 9 times, not 7. I missed two earlier convictions for theft and drugs.

But he started a new chapter with meth & fentanyl—so let’s throw our hero 2 more funerals!

11:45 PM - Jun 9, 2020
38.2K people are talking about this

Well imagine that all of this insanity happened mostly on other Black folks businesses and jobs that were razed to the ground.

Congratulations to the protesters for being shilled by kikes, for one black dead person they probably killed a few thousand in poverty and burned a few thousand businesses. They followed orders by gov agencies to go smash up people's livelihoods and used bricks these agencies put there to break into more innocent people's businesses. At least they stole some shoes.

Another glorious entitled black gay couple of junkies also fucked on top of a car, which was caught in live television, during the time which the city was like burning. Very liberating, or something.

If Whites start seeing "Themselves" on every White person that is getting killed everyday for a bag of chips or just randomly, I wonder, will the state allow anyone to protest about this, even on social media? Will the MSM back this up and promote this worldwide? Will cops bow themselves to White people for getting killed everyday for nothing? Will there be investment banking grants in the hundreds of millions of dollars for them and their causes? What about defecation on National monuments? How would this go exactly?

But when the State itself and the Jew is backing this up, life seems easy. Steal a rolex, burn some places, loot a pair of shoes, vandalize other Black people, and then say shit this was done for some sort of an ideal greater than a bag of shit.

Jews say it's ok to kill other Black people and ruin their livelihoods created, over claiming this was "for the life of a Black person". Jews say it's ok to destroy thousands or tens of thousands of lives of your own folk because of supposedly being so angry that one of them was mistreated by a random dumb fuck cop.

Everytime a criminal dies goy under a cop, remember to go kill a thousand of your own people cause that is exactly what will promote your cause, oy vey. The advice of the Rabbi is to loot and raze the United States and this is gonna be really helpful goyim, oy vey. Remember goy one Black person died so now you gotta ruin the lives of thousands of others of your supposedly 'own' Black people. It makes sense goy.

All this looting and razing done by another other group would have confronted already the National Guard in full force.

The Jews also put the killer of Floyd on 1 million bailout. Can't wait until the MSM pays the one mil to get the retard out so they can be like, OY VEY, the legal system allowed this guy out. OY VEY! Keep looting until the end of time, White Supremacy at work goyim, believe it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Well imagine that all of this insanity happened mostly on other Black folks businesses and jobs that were razed to the ground.

Congratulations to the protesters for being shilled by kikes, for one black dead person they probably killed a few thousand in poverty and burned a few thousand businesses. They followed orders by gov agencies to go smash up people's livelihoods and used bricks these agencies put there to break into more innocent people's businesses. At least they stole some shoes.

Another glorious entitled black gay couple of junkies also fucked on top of a car, which was caught in live television, during the time which the city was like burning. Very liberating, or something.

If Whites start seeing "Themselves" on every White person that is getting killed everyday for a bag of chips or just randomly, I wonder, will the state allow anyone to protest about this, even on social media? Will the MSM back this up and promote this worldwide? Will cops bow themselves to White people for getting killed everyday for nothing? Will there be investment banking grants in the hundreds of millions of dollars for them and their causes? What about defecation on National monuments? How would this go exactly?

But when the State itself and the Jew is backing this up, life seems easy. Steal a rolex, burn some places, loot a pair of shoes, vandalize other Black people, and then say shit this was done for some sort of an ideal greater than a bag of shit.

Jews say it's ok to kill other Black people and ruin their livelihoods created, over claiming this was "for the life of a Black person". Jews say it's ok to destroy thousands or tens of thousands of lives of your own folk because of supposedly being so angry that one of them was mistreated by a random dumb fuck cop.

Everytime a criminal dies goy under a cop, remember to go kill a thousand of your own people cause that is exactly what will promote your cause, oy vey. The advice of the Rabbi is to loot and raze the United States and this is gonna be really helpful goyim, oy vey. Remember goy one Black person died so now you gotta ruin the lives of thousands of others of your supposedly 'own' Black people. It makes sense goy.

All this looting and razing done by another other group would have confronted already the National Guard in full force.

The Jews also put the killer of Floyd on 1 million bailout. Can't wait until the MSM pays the one mil to get the retard out so they can be like, OY VEY, the legal system allowed this guy out. OY VEY! Keep looting until the end of time, White Supremacy at work goyim, believe it.

There was a video on Facebook declaring that Floyd is still alive and was a Freemason. Also the cop that 'supposedly' killed him was a paid actor. Also a picture of him though hidden slightly behind a mask at his funeral.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3050469215045634&id=100002477563156&d=null&vh=i

So are protests going to continue or are they gonna stop at some point?

Are we reaching the so-called "communist revolution" cycle? or are the 5.56s gonna be flying in the air?

I know this is a communist uprising with Anti-fa fags, Provacatuers and whatnot. But how much of a burden is this protest bullshit going on? First CoViD-19 bio-economic terrorist (((Communist Chinese Government))) weapon to subvert nation-state economies and now these protests. Seems like these retards have a death wish in wanting communization of America.

Is it ever gonna end?

*puts anti-communist meme*: It'll work this time.

I'm sure you guys know the meme.

Ramier108666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3050469215045634&id=100002477563156&d=null&vh=i
This makes more sense to me if you observe the video it's quite strange that kind of policing doesn't add up sitting on someone neck for that long when they are subdued HP Mageson said something where if he couldn't breathe he would not be able to shout "I can't breathe!" The behavior of the policemen was very strange yes they were trying to be very provocative

Ramier108666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

There was a video on Facebook declaring that Floyd is still alive and was a Freemason. Also the cop that 'supposedly' killed him was a paid actor. Also a picture of him though hidden slightly behind a mask at his funeral.

I saw one that his father was a manson. A 33 mason friend of his father gave him a Blue white letter present in 2016 , the lawyer hired from his family, Benjamin Crump is still one I can´t find the video (on there he was on a mason website as all time honored person).

The Medical Examiner hired for the second autopsy for George Floyd, Dr. Michael Baden , did also examine these people : JFK, MLK, OJSimpson, Epstein, Brown, George Floyd.

Summary:
JFK - Agreed with original investigation
MLK - dismissed black powder theory, agreed with original investigation
OJS - Questioned the accuracy of the Los Angeles County coroner's findings which helped OJ acquittal.
BLM - Eric Garner & Michael Brown - agreed with local authorities
JE - Disagreed with chief medical examiner, claims homicide, not suicide.
GF - Disagreed with county medical examiner, claims mechanical asphyxia.

Also found this

X37EMMe7x1dBWU9xCXaUwAR5jfFCThi35jniheFZXVwJPnaRXrMTKJysnc7T2DqxVyvx6yfvFw5v1YvVqjExeqRcCNevSjjTK9Qza

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back